Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) (78273 Views)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lalas247(f): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:
redbeans abeg upload a good pix of davido na.
Benita27
thornapple
Lalas247
makydebbie,oyindidi
come and see sexy men wink

But davido not sexy ( he is below 6 foot ) byeee Felicia lol wont even let him suck my toe sefff in Nina4u voice grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Maxi112: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Even ur dp lipsrsealed U look lipsrsealed U get hair for chest abi ?
haha.... my chest smooth like bottle grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Now when ppl ask me lala why u always looking for stallion
Now PICTURE 1 THAT IS A STALLION
As zarzar said sex appeal wayyyy too much he can get all of us pregnant here if we stare too long grin
If nl guys look like that well pre wedding pics by the hour abi Lefulefu
grin grin so Bumbae a guy"s looks matters?
if the guy get money dats enuf compensation na cheesy
Tahrah abi? cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

Who is davido? I have no idea.
Est-ce que vous maîtrisez le français ?
Tahrah:
Don't derail the thread.
OK
I don talk my own cool
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:

As zarzar said sex appeal wayyyy too much he can get all of us pregnant here if we stare too long grin

LMFAO @ if NL guys looked like that. They can only wish tongue

That guy is SEXY. Dayum!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lalas247(f): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maxi112:
haha.... my chest smooth like bottle grin

Carry ur temptation dey go biko grin
Nice wink
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lalas247(f): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO @ if NL guys looked like that. They can only wish tongue

That guy is SEXY. Dayum!
My kitty twitched a bit grin
lol it's true ... .I would have married by now

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:

But davido not sexy ( he is below 6 foot ) byeee Felicia lol wont even let him suck my toe sefff in Nina4u voice grin
I am sorry for interrupting
But are we talking about the same davido the musician or the electrician in my area shocked
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maxi112:
baba. forget the looks and beards, work hard for the money.

taah! Lie that your looks is not making way for you. The rule is make money or be good-looking to get noticed.

I have nothing. Just 25 naira in my wallet

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Maxi112: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
Est-ce que vous maîtrisez le français ?
Vous ne pouvez pas écrire en anglais?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:

My kitty twitched a bit grin
lol it's true ... .I would have married by now

LMAO grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:

But davido not sexy ( he is below 6 foot ) byeee Felic ia lol wont even let him suck my toe sefff in Nina4u voice grin
haba!
but girls drool over davido na cheesy..and u be babe sef grin
plus he got 30 billion in his akant cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Not my type lol
hmm.. So.. If I do position my eyes in a certain way, it can attract preys girls?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lalas247(f): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

Tahrah abi? cheesy
Yes depends grin like dat face na panty remover he wont work hard
if I see u n my kitty don't tlk to me ... no hope b dat grin
On a real though looks don't matter too much mine is height ! If no height just exist to the friendzone
That first pic is just sex finish may not b hubby material if u know wt I mean ...
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lalas247(f): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

haba!
but girls drool over davido na cheesy..and u be babe sef grin
plus he got 30 billion in his akant cheesy
They drool over his money !
Please he reminds me of the smurfs n he short .. wetin we wan take davido do
It's just d money if he was one kolekole packer no one will blink twice
N trey songz too fruity for my liking

U know wetin dey my own akant sad
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Tahrah abi? cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lalas247(f): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
I am sorry for interrupting
But are we talking about the same davido the musician or the electrician in my area shocked
Lol both of them grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maxi112: