Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) (78279 Views)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by 2shure: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Always posting trash
Na by 6pacs
3 pacs
No pack
Abegi

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes
lol..so what are my benefits now that I yaff join?
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, true and those multi colored lips from years of boozing lol. Yho ! How could I forget him with those eyes and those slow movements and walk tongue. I can't believe myself .I think sdumo aka sbusiso in isibiya could make a very good villain tongue

I've never watched Isibaya, so I don't know who that is. What do you think of Tau?

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by makydebbie(f): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
Is Like Makydebbie Is Searching tongue
I'm not searching oo tongue
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by makydebbie(f): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol... Well I won't mind if you get have my baby grin
I'm a married woman with four kids. cool
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by makydebbie(f): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lalas247(f): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
show me one, Just one please.

#YOLO
Refiner cutie n shinarlaura

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jammiiee:
Hmm, angry u go too like rough sex wink

I can't confirm or deny tongue
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
tahrah stop this thing you are doing with the color biko
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lalas247(f): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=sonofLuci post=57993523][/quote]
Kai n mods moved it .. shhh lipsrsealed
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
curiositymaster:

Revealed tongue tongue
tongue

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Jammiiee(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
I think I like ur type kiss
ZarZar:

I can't confirm or deny tongue

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
tahrah stop this thing you are doing with the color biko
You can join us.tongue
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lionessza(f): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

I've never watched Isibaya, so I don't know who that is. What do you think of Tau?

I've never really liked his acting nor his face , include his voice to the list? Lol. Do you like him?.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by ioreth69(f): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

thought its the middle one u would choose cheesy
naaa,the first
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
You can join us.tongue
no thanks grin
My eyes is not that good sad
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol..so what are my benefits now that I yaff join?
you will know names of different colours
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

I've never really liked his acting nor his face , include his voice to the list? Lol. Do you like him?.

No, I don't lol. That's why I asked. There's something I don't like about his eyes in particular. I've always been amazed when people call him hot because I don't see it.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin Okay,i'll stop advertising u
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Mimzyy(f): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
He go just confuse grin

Hey, that font! angry
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
no thanks grin My eyes is not that good sad
Okay

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by LordCrimson(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Respect yourself na,Must you stress my eyes with this font angry
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lionessza(f): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

No, I don't lol. That's why I asked. There's something I don't like about his eyes in particular. I've always been amazed when people call him hot because I don't see it.

Lol, yeah his eyes are creepy and nothing about him is attractive to me. This is the guy I was talking about

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by makydebbie(f): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mimzyy:

Hey, that font! angry
I no do anything na. tongue
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by makydebbie(f): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
LordCrimson:
Respect yourself na,Must you stress my eyes with this font angry
Sorry cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by TinaAnita(f): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Davido looks too innocent for my liking as far as that pic is concerned. I think I'd go for the last dude and my preference has nothing to do with 6 packs whatsoever.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Refiner cutie n shinarlaura

ARE THEY ENDOWED LIKE AMANDASWARTBOOI AND BERNICE BURGOS? sad
#YOLO
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Fkforyou(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
redbeans:
forget the cone head.

His bank alert is what some girls fall for smiley

For me, banking with fidelty bank, first bank and UBA. But all the accounts are empty sad.

I doubt if any bank will send me goodwill messages during christmas or my birthday. I'm not a worthy customer.

You no get use to them...!!!! Why you want make them send you? You just dey occupy space. grin grin tongue

That's was some funny shiit, men...!!!
grin grin grin grin

May Baba God bless your hustle bro...!!!
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by doskie(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:
The guy in the 1st picture is oozing sex appeal from every pore. He just my type grin I love his intense gaze kiss
msteewww...
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, yeah his eyes are creepy and nothing about him is attractive to me. This is the guy I was talking about

Oh, I know the guy. You're correct. He's a good actor too.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Dicedpineapple(f): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
durentchigozie:
bite keh?

Bitches on heat full this thread. Them yapa like catholic church.
lwkm..u go fear na..Trey songz has got all of me,anyday anytym

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.