Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) (78272 Views)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lionessza(f): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

He's too fine for words in this picture. Lord have mercy!

OMG tongue

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
See as dem dey shout, If NL guys looks like that undecided
Show me one NL girl, I repeat, just One NL girl wey resemble these chicks.

#YOLO

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lionessza(f): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes. Life needs balance. I'm not attracted to yellowbone guys at all lol. Except a few.

Lol, me likes them brown but I've liked some dark ones but they have to have certain facial features for me to go there cheesy like the guy in the first photo who's just inviting tongue

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Just the idea of someone being watched 24/7 was what brought it into my mind. It's a story about a futuristic society where people's every move are watched by a big brother- the state. It is from there they got the Big Brother show concept. Do you see yourself ever going for a competition like that?

Oh, stories like that always creeped me out. Like the Jim Carrey movie, The Truman show. It makes you wonder sometimes if we're not on stage as people, unknowingly. It's kinda disturbing to think about, TBH.

No, I'd never be on a show like BB because there's no privacy. They'd either find me boring because I won't talk when I don't feel like talking. Or I'd be the drama queen because living with that many people without breathing space, would make me snappy.

Would you do it? Or which kind of reality show do you wish to take part in? I wouldn't mind doing Amazing Race. I'm a huge fan of the show.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by profnigga(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
ladies ennnnn

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Isn't he a choreographer on Vivica stripper thing, the Darrin guy?. Lol , he's one of my favourites too hot for words. Didn't you like Morris chestnut? tongue

Oh, that's him!? He looks different in the picture you posted. Morris Chestnut is OK. I feel nothing for him though. Lol, I knew you must like Big & Bald Boris. He's a hottie no doubt.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, me likes them brown but I've liked some dark ones but they have to have certain facial features for me to go there cheesy like the guy in the first photo who's just inviting tongue

Kikikiki grin Don't tell me you never had a crush on Henry Cele grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lionessza(f): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh, that's him!? He looks different in the picture you posted. Morris Chestnut is OK. I feel nothing for him though. Lol, I knew you must like Big & Bald Boris. He's a hottie no doubt.

Ja. Lol, who wouldn't love that thing called Boris tongue the name sounds dangerous though ..I like it grin.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Ja. Lol, who wouldn't love that thing called Boris tongue the name sounds dangerous though ..I like it grin.

Hahaha. IKR. Like the Russian accent. It sounds angry & sexy

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by preccy69(f): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:
no yawa.. fugly guys like us still like ukwu wink
ok
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by preccy69(f): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
redbeans:
hmmm... let me come and be going
we will come nd b going too
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh, stories like that always creeped me out. Like the Jim Carrey movie, The Truman show. It makes you wonder sometimes if we're not on stage as people, unknowingly. It's kinda disturbing to think about, TBH.

No, I'd never be on a show like BB because there's no privacy. They'd either find me boring because I won't talk when I don't feel like talking. Or I'd be the drama queen because living with that many people without breathing space, would make me snappy.

Would you do it? Or which kind of reality show do you wish to take part in? I wouldn't mind doing Amazing Race. I'm a huge fan of the show.
I won't mind going for the BB show if they didn't have the winner-takes-all thing. I don't like fame without money; it makes people become desperate. But if there's a show like that where a substantial monetary reward is guaranteed, I would go for it. If they like they can throw me out in the very first week, I won't care. Is Amazing Race not the show where couples compete against other couples? I think I've seen it like once or twice but I did not follow the show.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lionessza(f): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikikiki grin Don't tell me you never had a crush on Henry Cele grin

LMFAO, no fuckn ways. I have never been attracted to that guy ever! lol infact I was so scared of him. When ever he appeard on TV I wanted to change the Channel grin. My sister used to say he was sexy and manly and I would look at her like ....

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
thornapple:
Some look sexy but not all. For some it's about their money without maturity, like Davido.
So redbeans has a big head with nothing in his name?. lol grin grin grin The head must be very big o, to be noticed by the carrier. hahaha no offence.
hmm.. Must you announce it?

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
iweecureyou:
No i kantangry
cc itsjude
not funny brah
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by iweecureyou: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
i love u brah
ok
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
redbeans:
sometimes i feel like a woman because i lack what is required in order for girls to look my way.

- one of the pics portrays a guy rich up to the tune of 30 billion.

- one with a charming outlook.

- one with enough beards like that of naijaboiy and maxi112. Just the way lionessza, makydebbie and the rest girls like it.

- one with a well-built body that looks sex-appealing.

Which category do you belong guys? For me, it's the same story. Just a big head with no property to my name sad
Give me trey songz anyday ,anytym,nd i am so gonna bite off everypart of him
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lionessza(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. IKR. Like the Russian accent. It sounds angry & sexy

Lol, it must be a very nice accent for talking dirty especially for the guys ...just saying tongue grin.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
and what will happen to broke ladies?
Look for a guy that has erectioncheesy
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I won't mind going for the BB show if they didn't have the winner-takes-all thing. I don't like fame without money; it makes people become desperate. But if there's a show like that where a substantial monetary reward is guaranteed, I would go for it. If they like they can throw me out in the very first week, I won't care. Is Amazing Race not the show where couples compete against other couples? I think I've seen it like once or twice but I did not follow the show.

Amazing Race is a show about "couples" in a sense that, there have to be two of you in a team. It could be anything from mother/son, BF/GF, siblings, etcetera. They travel all over the world but have to do tasks synonymous with whatever country they find themselves in eg.shaving all their hair at a temple in India because that's the tradition. It's a very interesting show. One "couple" is eliminated every week, until top 3, where they have to compete against each other in a memory game about all the countries/continents they visited during the duration of the show.

Oh, I see. You should give BBN a try.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Trey songz is okay for me. kiss
I sight youtongue
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, no fuckn ways. I have never been attracted to that guy ever! lol infact I was so scared of him. When ever he appeard on TV I wanted to change the Channel grin. My sister used to say he was sexy and manly and I would look at her like ....

LMAO. Most people thought he was sexy though. Like KK. Most people find him sexy. I get it & don't get because he has a face I can't explain. LOL!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
See as dem dey shout, If NL guys looks like that undecided
Show me one NL girl, I repeat, just One NL girl wey resemble these chicks.

#YOLO
i can vouch for Lalas247 wink

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Oyindidi(f): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

so u too like looks in a guy?
na wao cheesy
oyindidi wat of u?
a rich ugly guy dat is lomantic.wats ur take? cheesy
rich very ugly and lomantictongue
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Look for a guy that has erectioncheesy
I can't see anything joor grin
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, it must be a very nice accent for talking dirty especially for the guys ...just saying tongue grin.

Mmm...yeah. I want me a vodka drinking Russian stud-ovich too tongue I'd take their president too if there're no takers. He's mean like I like em lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Give me trey songz anyday ,anytym,nd i am so gonna bite off everypart of him
bite keh?

Bitches on heat full this thread. Them yapa like catholic church.
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

i can vouch for Lal.as247 wink
u mean, lala anthony the TV personality cum actress ? cheesy

#YOLO
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Lalas247(f): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
KennyID17:

We that we are now below 5" nko? Na brother zone abii? cry cry cry cry
You have special exception card my nigga wink
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
u mean, lala the actress ? cheesy

#YOLO
hahaha wich one be actress cheesy?
iam talking of Bumbae1 na...not snakeman lala the mod cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) by makydebbie(f): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
I sight youtongue
I sight you too, you go soon blind person. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.