Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (60300 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by AlanTuringAI: 5:53am On Jul 02, 2017
selfmadeboss:
as long as she never get pregnant yet nothing dey happen. dont be stingy with prick and toto. there is love in sharing
Did you really say this? So you expect her to tell him if she gets pregnant. Does it take years for these ladies to do D&C, or they write it on their foreheads that she'd been pregnant before?Lol.. You're a very funny person.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 02, 2017
bakila:

I disagree.

He must give her a long dickful session with condom borrowed from or bought with the active participation of the other guy, before leaving with a permanent smile.

That could be another version of it. His Choice. Lol
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by donfineboi: 5:54am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:
good evening nairanlanders.

I recently paid my fiancée an hagast visit where she works only to discover that this girl has been occupying an apartment with a single door lobby as entry and exit comprising only two rooms with a male senior colleague.

I know many of us especially ladies will argue it doesnt matter. But I have since then been processing all her past suspicious actions , namely: she seldom answer her phone if i call in evenings (between 7 - 2am usually). At 2am she usually calls back that she saw my calls but she was asleep.

Ater that visit i began putting video calls though, she ignores mostly.

I told her she must look for a roommate and she has since then been adamant about it.

I love her and I have had many terrible dreams about her cheating long before I visited the place (God bears me witness) but i couldn't just relate the nightmares to her.

I'm at the verge of breaking up with her, but what if shes innocent This is why I need to compare various stand points.

U the dumbest kid I have ever come accross this year

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by bakila: 5:55am On Jul 02, 2017
Jahspet, what is the spec of your fiancee? Please provide detials so that we will all advise dispassionately.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Obiwiz(m): 5:57am On Jul 02, 2017
AuroraB:
Get her another apartment indeed sad
That would limit any unholy alliance undecided
Why be the one to secure an apartment for another man's sex buddy? I'm against men becoming too emotionally attached to women; OP knows he should call it quits, but emotional attachment to the 'fiancee' is making him look for reasons to hang in there. Brother, walk away from this emotional manipulation and abuse. Marriageable women plenty for 9ja; don't limit yourself.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:58am On Jul 02, 2017
if I slap you ehnn Mr op you go begin generate sense. nonsense.I hate when I see my fellow man dey mumu.like this ontop woman head.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Dump That Hoe, Shes The No Sex Before Marriage Type.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by donodion(m): 6:13am On Jul 02, 2017
whoever tells you it's nothing is fooling you..the guy she's staying with is offering her " benefits" ( in kind), pending when she would leave him to be with someone else.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

I recently paid my fiancée an hagast visit where she works only to discover that this girl has been occupying an apartment with a single door lobby as entry and exit comprising only two rooms with a male senior colleague.

I know many of us especially ladies will argue it doesnt matter. But I have since then been processing all her past suspicious actions , namely: she seldom answer her phone if i call in evenings (between 7 - 2am usually). At 2am she usually calls back that she saw my calls but she was asleep.

I told her she must look for a roommate and she has since then been adamant about it.

I love her and I have had many terrible dreams about her cheating long before I visited the place (God bears me witness) but i couldn't just relate the nightmares to her.

I'm at the verge of breaking up with her, but what if shes innocent This is why I need to compare various stand points.

Do you really really really really love her?

Can you do anything just to be with her?
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Mac2016(m): 6:20am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

Mhen! See comments from guys... Well your fears are all understandable. But really she might up to nothing... If I had not experienced it I would not say so... Do you know why?
I slept on the same bed, not only lived in the same room, with someone's fiancee for two months or so... We are not related in anyway o. I remember there was a night or so that it was so cold that our bodies touched on that bed and I got erection and I was almost tempted but I moved away from the bed to the ground and I controlled my "cassava" and thoughts. Although not advisable cos many guys can't do that.
We moved away from there later and lived together in an ensuite apartment.. She had her room and I had mine inside the same flat... We were there for almost a year with no other partner yet no nothing between us...her fiance used to visit her during that time... And now they are happily married with kids.... This a confession from a man (my confession) like you so it's possible she's not into infidelity. Get more evidence before u conclude.
Little tips: Visit her to stay with her for some days... If she's somewhat resistant to ur proposed stay without genuine excuse.. That's a sign she might be a traitor.
Secondly... Make sure u stay with her even if she resisted.... U can observe the kind of relationship between her and the guy... If she kinda show no elderly or just brotherly respect.. If sense there's philia connection between them.. That may be another precarious sign... But guy, make sure u remain unassuming! Good luck

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by loverboy35: 6:20am On Jul 02, 2017
O'boy dat guy dey shop ur kpomo o
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by osywhite(m): 6:21am On Jul 02, 2017
Bros, one question, can goat and yam be together and the goat will not eat the yam?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Intrepid01:
Some inexperienced people here are advising you to go stay with her for sometime . Oga you won't notice poo I bet you. You remind me of my nigga like that during my service year, he was kpanshing this babe in his lodge. at a time the babes original guy decided to visit, so my guy just give the babe distance. it was difficult for the guy to suspect anything cos it was a lodge with many corpers; both male and female.

Did you know that during the guys one week stay it was my guy that was taken the guy around town and all? At a time the guy for so comfy with my guy and started asking him about the behaviour of the girl. My guy told him he was one of the luckiest guy in the world to have such a babe, that many staff of the school have bn running after her but she kept telling everyone she had a fiance. My guy told the guy we all knew you before you came, cos she was always singing your name....

Meanwhile my guy had almost destroyed the babes p**sy...Chaii wherever Tope is, he can't make heaven walahi.

grin grin
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by tballeyy(m): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Must someone tell u that that this fire?
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by paddycool(m): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2017
My dear all u need do is seat her down n talk it over with her if truly both of u are engaged. U dont need to assume eventhough there is high probability of insincerity on her part. Except u arent both engaged....may be u are but she is not, so dialogue is d away out. My candid advice.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by donhils: 6:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Inukwa.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Gomeromo1(m): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2017
My contribution is that, if your fiancee is to stay with any man at all, and that is apart from her relations, that man has to be you. Shikina
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Intrepid01:
Some inexperienced people here are advising you to go stay with her for sometime . Oga you won't notice poo I bet you. You remind me of my nigga like that during my service year, he was kpanshing this babe in his lodge. at a time the babes original guy decided to visit, so my guy just give the babe distance. it was difficult for the guy to suspect anything cos it was a lodge with many corpers; both male and female.

Did you know that during the guys one week stay it was my guy that was taken the guy around town and all? At a time the guy for so comfy with my guy and started asking him about the behaviour of the girl. My guy told him he was one of the luckiest guy in the world to have such a babe, that many staff of the school have bn running after her but she kept telling everyone she had a fiance. My guy told the guy we all knew you before you came, cos she was always singing your name....

Meanwhile my guy had almost destroyed the babes p**sy...Chaii wherever Tope is, he can't make heaven walahi.

Imagine tope is very wicked

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 02, 2017
OP SHES CHEATING ON YOU HOHA
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by donifez(m): 6:37am On Jul 02, 2017
I have shared a space with some girls, some even come to my room to sleep then. Nothing sexual happened. We are still good friends, call , hang-out and all. They even have boyfriends. Everything can't be sex, sex, sex. Nawa ooh

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by patola080(m): 6:41am On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmmmm my guy u try ooooooo ur gal friend told u dat ntin bad in living in a room with another man? U too ask urself can u do dat ? Dey re not family oooo and wot picture will b in ur mind anytime dia is rain and cold ?
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nnamaka1: 6:41am On Jul 02, 2017
If she isn't submissive to you now, how do you imagine life after marriage will be?

Give yourself brains my guy!
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Ayatul(m): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Bro, just run for your life.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
***In Abami Eda's voice*** Rèrèrun oooo
please remind me of the the name and title of the lyrics on your signature. I know it's a British rapper cos I had the song long before

Jhus? Stormzy? Kano? Skepta? Lethal bizzle?ghetts? Edakun eep me
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Josh44s(m): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

Why are some women so heartless!

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Odingo1: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Op visit her regularly so that the man will know that you are the main boyfriend

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nnamaka1: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Listen to yourself now, your body touched and you got erection!!

Why put yourself in the line of temptations??

Mac2016:

Mhen! See comments from guys... Well your fears are all understandable. But really she might up to nothing... If I had not experienced it I would not say so... Do you know why?
I slept on the same bed, not only lived in the same room, with someone's fiancee for two months or so... We are not related in anyway o. I remember there was a night or so that it was so cold that our bodies touched on that bed and I got erection and I was almost tempted but I moved away from the bed to the ground and I controlled my "cassava" and thoughts. Although not advisable cos many guys can't do that.
We moved away from there later and lived together in an ensuite apartment.. She had her room and I had mine inside the same flat... We were there for almost a year with no other partner yet no nothing between us...her fiance used to visit her during that time... And now they are happily married with kids.... This a confession from a man (my confession) like you so it's possible she's not into infidelity. Get more evidence before u conclude.
Little tips: Visit her to stay with her for some days... If she's somewhat resistant to ur proposed stay without genuine excuse.. That's a sign she might be a traitor.
Secondly... Make sure u stay with her even if she resisted.... U can observe the kind of relationship between her and the guy... If she kinda show no elderly or just brotherly respect.. If sense there's philia connection between them.. That may be another precarious sign... But guy, make sure u remain unassuming! Good luck
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

It's not luv, it's stupidity².
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Firstly, no responsible lady will house a guy who is not family, if the financial burden of rent is too much why not get a smaller place. If she was my sister, I will slap the hell out of her for telling me its nothing,some ladies self ,like someone suggested spend the weekend there and you wikk find out all you need to know, and be prepared for the worse

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Josh44s(m): 6:50am On Jul 02, 2017
donifez:
I have shared a space with some girls, some even come to my room to sleep then. Nothing sexual happened. We are still good friends, call , hang-out and all. They even have boyfriends. Everything can't be sex, sex, sex. Nawa ooh

Gerrarrahere mennnnnnnnn!

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Odingo1: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Firstly, no responsible lady will house a guy who is not family, if the financial burden of rent is too much why not get a smaller place. If she was my sister, I will slap the hell out of her for telling me its nothing,some ladies self ,like someone suggested spend the weekend there and you wikk find out all you need to know, and be prepared for the worse
If the girl is matured enough,there is nothing in it,some circumstances lead to that
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by mustaheed: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Yeah, it's probably nothing just some casual sex, don't worry about it, no strings attached :-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.