Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (60323 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Ladipodeal: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2017
lilyheaven:
I shared entrance toilet and kitchen with two male doctors, while I was serving ( NYSC), every thing was OK, they had there girl friends, one of the girls became my friend because of her constant visit. But I didn't like them, because each time they come back from work and see food in my pot they will eat it.
One of the doctors started visiting me , in the name of roommate thing, from there he said he wants to marry me, I told him I can't reason or think of marrying him because his girl is my friend, besides, he was aware i had a boyfriend, but I'm not a child, I knew what he wanted was sex, he started looking for ways to seduce me, sometimes he will go to the bathroom unclothed, and still come out unclothed, sometimes he will come to my door with erected penis, but I see naked people like everyday, both life and dead.
I told him to stop all his drama, because my erection comes from my mind not what I see, he tried sha, but my mind didn't change because I had a boy friend who trusted me , because not even him can turn me own, when my mind has not said yes.
He still calls me on phone, after 4years of service, his always like "madam strong mind"
So, know your woman
So you can be comfortable
I am sure you picked your boyfriend call any time then. His supposed fiancee does not pick his calls evenings but calls back when everybody is asleep.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by kaywhy09(m): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2017
She'll soon be preg and you'll hear story like... i dnt know how it happened.. he forced me... I dnt love him.... Guy, delay will make you sorry, act now.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Josh44s(m): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin women wicked sha grin

Over wicked my brother if there is anything like that sef.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by mailemy(m): 6:54am On Jul 02, 2017
Gourdoinc:
oga please address her properly. OUR FIANCE. also is she aware she is your fiance. because alot of you men go about saying an olosho is your fiance. what exactly made her ur fiance ? when and how did she show loyalty to demand you engage her for a life time journey. foolish boy
No be Small foolish boy.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by patola080(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2017
thorpido:
You should make out time to spend some days with her.You will find out all you need to know then.
if he likes he can spend a year dia if d guy & d lady re slpin together dey will still do it under his nose dey will just add slpin drugs inside his food at night &d show will going on or dey will take dia time in office. Think twice please
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Mac2016(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2017
Nnamaka1:
Listen to yourself now, your body touched and you got erection!!

Why put yourself in the line of temptations??

Not intentionally living with her tho, very uncomfortable way to live... Not funny at all... Cos I must just find somewhere to go to excuse her when she return from the bathroom... Nysc stuff confined me to that!
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2017
Odingo1:

If the girl is matured enough,there is nothing in it,some circumstances lead to that
there is nothing like maturity here, so long as he is not family ,even if she was single without a fiancee, its still not advisable, it shows even her colleague is a useless wimp squating with a lady, geez! And such boys are allien to shame and can do anything
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Brio984(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2017
lilyheaven:

Yes, just start praying for me for a change, I'm not bragging about it, because right now I'm married yet I find it difficult to have sex, my husband is trying, but I don't know how long he will endure, each time I ask him how he is feeling, he always replies ,sex wasn't the reason he married me.
In my heart I Wonder, yet my body has refused to change.
Sorry To Ask Were U Circumsized? It Has Been One Of The Caurse For Ladies Not To B Sexaully Active... No Offence Ment
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nnamaka1: 6:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Suppose that was your fiancée getting the point from another random man, how would you take it?

Do on to others as you would want them to do to you.

Mac2016:

Not intentionally living with her tho, very uncomfortable way to live... Not funny at all... Cos I must just find somewhere to go to excuse her when she return from the bathroom... Nysc stuff confined me to that!
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by barajo1(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2017
For her not informing you before calls for a big suspicion. Even if u caught her in d act, she will still give stupid excuses.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Josh44s(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2017
lilyheaven:
I shared entrance toilet and kitchen with two male doctors, while I was serving ( NYSC), every thing was OK, they had there girl friends, one of the girls became my friend because of her constant visit. But I didn't like them, because each time they come back from work and see food in my pot they will eat it.
One of the doctors started visiting me , in the name of roommate thing, from there he said he wants to marry me, I told him I can't reason or think of marrying him because his girl is my friend, besides, he was aware i had a boyfriend, but I'm not a child, I knew what he wanted was sex, he started looking for ways to seduce me, sometimes he will go to the bathroom unclothed, and still come out unclothed, sometimes he will come to my door with erected penis, but I see naked people like everyday, both life and dead.
I told him to stop all his drama, because my erection comes from my mind not what I see, he tried sha, but my mind didn't change because I had a boy friend who trusted me , because not even him can turn me own, when my mind has not said yes.
He still calls me on phone, after 4years of service, his always like "madam strong mind"
So, know your woman
So you can be comfortable

But do u know that out of 5 billion women in this world only 13 has such will force to hold themselves and the 13 are scattered across the world. So madam end am there abeg. Op gf dey collect doggy style, missionary, Obukokwo, give head and tail, cow girl, ram girl and chicken style.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by nelsont1: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2017
You think it's safer to live with a woman? Women f*ck themselves nowadays.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by doyinbaby(f): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2017
efficiencie:
OP, sentiment apart! do away with that lady. if she sees nothing wrong in being in such a compromising situation then move on...no sane woman will take that from a man and vice versa...
Gbam.......the lady no even see anything wrong in it oga o
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Odelhorno1990: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2017
Not really a big deal until you received their wedding IV or 'he give am belle'!
Happy Sunday and new Month to everyone here!
This month avail one another renewed opportunity to actualize your project, business, goals and others personal plan.
RenMoney quick cash Loan for as high as 3mn can be the panacea. Simple Requirement: Salary earners(earning at least 50k). Call/whatsup Ogaga @08159385912 for quick disbursement after 24hrs of application.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by xcesspaschal(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2017
is very possible that there is nothing sexually going on between dem bt its better u look for an apartment for her. am advising u from my experience.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2017
ucsparks:
please remind me of the the name and title of the lyrics on your signature. I know it's a British rapper cos I had the song long before

Jhus? Stormzy? Kano? Skepta? Lethal bizzle?ghetts? Edakun eep me
yea, JHus - Friendly
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by tonio2wo: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:
good evening nairanlanders.

I recently paid my fiancée an hagast visit where she works only to discover that this girl has been occupying an apartment with a single door lobby as entry and exit comprising only two rooms with a male senior colleague.

I know many of us especially ladies will argue it doesnt matter. But I have since then been processing all her past suspicious actions , namely: she seldom answer her phone if i call in evenings (between 7 - 2am usually). At 2am she usually calls back that she saw my calls but she was asleep.

Ater that visit i began putting video calls though, she ignores mostly.

I told her she must look for a roommate and she has since then been adamant about it.

I love her and I have had many terrible dreams about her cheating long before I visited the place (God bears me witness) but i couldn't just relate the nightmares to her.

I'm at the verge of breaking up with her, but what if shes innocent This is why I need to compare various stand points.

What city does she reside in? If abuja, she is not cheating.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by megafone: 7:06am On Jul 02, 2017
Break!
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Shantyken(m): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2017
AuroraB:
Get her another apartment indeed sad
That would limit any unholy alliance undecided
that wouldn't stop anything is there are bleeping each other. the best thing is the to pay a visit unannounced stay for 2 days
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2017
Ur Mata weak me times triple 9 raise to power subset double 44 MA walka my walka to where I was walking go before ur Mata corner my walka
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Noble855: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Ohhhhhhh, you're really a blind man. That man has been having strong sex with your so called fiancee even without condoms. Stop asking irrelevant questions. They had sex every night. If you like believe it or u leave it.

I recently paid my fiancée an hagast visit where she works only to discover that this girl has been occupying an apartment with a single door lobby as entry and exit comprising only two rooms with a male senior colleague.

I know many of us especially ladies will argue it doesnt matter. But I have since then been processing all her past suspicious actions , namely: she seldom answer her phone if i call in evenings (between 7 - 2am usually). At 2am she usually calls back that she saw my calls but she was asleep.

I told her she must look for a roommate and she has since then been adamant about it.

I love her and I have had many terrible dreams about her cheating long before I visited the place (God bears me witness) but i couldn't just relate the nightmares to her.

I'm at the verge of breaking up with her, but what if shes innocent This is why I need to compare various stand points.[/quote]
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Odingo1: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
there is nothing like maturity here, so long as he is not family ,even if she was single without a fiancee, its still not advisable, it shows even her colleague is a useless wimp squating with a lady, geez! And such boys are allien to shame and can do anything
NO;the guy will be the one that rented the apartment and girl beg him for one room he is not making use of. That thing happen to me and I gave the room to the girl and nothing is happening between us.,It is just sympathy in my own case.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by highchief1: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

I'm at the verge of breaking up with her, but what if shes innocent This is why I need to compare various stand points.
eya I lost my 7yrs relationship on same matter she said they are just friends there were both copers at a time I had a quarrel with her so the guy intervened and told me if I didn't want her again I should tell him.that was when I left d relationship.my brother move on now u still have ur life cos they will be blowing without condom and I guess u blow her without condom too.never trust a woman even ur wife women heart dey back
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Mac2016(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Nnamaka1:
Suppose that was your fiancée getting the point from another random man, how would you take it?

Do on to others as you would want them to do to you.

She offered even begged to stay with me and Did I even do anything here? Or ure reading from the back... Save your emotions and advise pls and stop getting things twisted!
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by egopersonified(f): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2017
na WA ooo. So no nairalander can even defend this girl and someone is defending Evans in court, is this not wickedness.

Op, the thing that keeps bugging me is, how can you not know that she is staying with a colleague till you paid her a visit? Is it that you guys don't talk or what? Was she deliberately hiding it from you? Even if the relationship is a week old, these are basic facts you should know.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by alen4smith(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

if she is innocent? bros you are in for a long thing with this mentality!
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Odingo1: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2017
highchief1:
eya I lost my 7yrs relationship on same matter she said they are just friends there were both copers at a time I had a quarrel with her so the guy intervened and told me if I didn't want her again I should tell him.that was when I left d relationship.my brother move on now u still have ur life cos they will be blowing without condom and I guess u blow her without condom too.never trust a woman even ur wife women heart dey back
grin grin grin grin,you can never tell,sometimes nothing dey happen between the two grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2017
egopersonified:
na WA ooo. So no nairalander can even defend this girl and someone is defending Evans in court, is this not wickedness.

Op, the thing that keeps bugging me is, how can you not know that she is staying with a colleague till you paid her a visit? Is it that you guys don't talk or what? Was she deliberately hiding it from you? Even if the relationship is a week old, these are basic facts you should know.

On point!
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by kondoAlata: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2017
OP! She's now our Fiancée grin grin

The way women lie dz days enh leaves the devil in shock . undecided
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Vectormike(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2017
Better break up if you want to marry earlier.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by emi14: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2017
Gourdoinc:
oga please address her properly. OUR FIANCE. also is she aware she is your fiance. because alot of you men go about saying an olosho is your fiance. what exactly made her ur fiance ? when and how did she show loyalty to demand you engage her for a life time journey. foolish boy
You guys are very aggressive and good in calling names with provoking insults. Why calling him foolish after making your points. This guy that came public might even be better you.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by columbus007(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
are u sure you need advice or u seeking for attention....... undecided
the both cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

“Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl / See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.