Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (60290 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by cthia(f): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2017
Kayoski:
Fiancée? its better you start addressing her as your ex
kai...dis yr advice is harsh oo...lol
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by guru03(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2017
U are the driver, while she and the guy are enjoying the back sit. GUY wise up and kiss � good bye to her.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Luvdk(f): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2017
Go n make money
Foolish boy!
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by sleekman(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Djbush:

Hi there,

There is a 50/50 chance that your girl is sleeping with her flat mate, the senior colleague. But what the heck if she sleeps with the guy? That does not mean that she won't be a good wife to you!

Believe me, your girls flatmate might have a serious girl friend, while your girl has a serious relationship (which is you).

Disabuse your mind from negative thought​s. I'm sure everything will work out in your favour.
ur mumu pass op own. Na people like u go allow one director dey direct ur wife pekus cos u want contract. Onyara, Aniofia, Ewu lama.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by kenex4ever(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Firstly, no responsible lady will house a guy who is not family, if the financial burden of rent is too much why not get a smaller place. If she was my sister, I will slap the hell out of her for telling me its nothing,some ladies self ,like someone suggested spend the weekend there and you wikk find out all you need to know, and be prepared for the worse
u can't find out by spending a month there if they don't want u to.

Let him be visiting the girl unexpectedly, have some one in d area to monitor them- the way they relate when they go to buy things together on d street, if really u want to stay with her-u can only know by monitoring her phone chats without her suspecting u do.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by prico32(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2017
God please give this nigger sense, this I ask on his behalf. Amin
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by freshvine(f): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2017
Adelekeee:
....what if nothing happened in her own room for a month or ...or she saw it & acted on it for him,...makes him more foolish thinking he has been wrong for suspecting her,...obviously that kinda person will be wise to be very careful with all after the guy's visitation...its people like you that makes playing fun for those....no disrespect...

You're just bitter don't know why. It's all written in your negative rebuttal.

Bro, they're recording device as little as a ball point pen and it'll take her ages to find it before I get there
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2017
kenex4ever:
u can't find out by spending a month there if they don't want u to.

Let him be visiting the girl unexpectedly, have some one in d area to monitor them- the way they relate when they go to buy things together on d street, if really u want to stay with her-u can only know by monitoring her phone chats without her suspecting u do.
for me this is just all shades of wrong,if you are in a SERIOUS relationship ,never give room for your partner to doubt your loyalty, i dont just know what is wrong with the generation. That's how my ex was claiming just friends with a lady, he even gave me the phone to talk to her ,only for her to send me a whatsapp picture of their after sex moment simply becos my ex and i had issues. so personally I don't believe in just friends bullshit

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by histemple: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2017
sexy74:
pally the earlier you go for deliverance to get sense the better for you.

Chey!!!! See comment. Jesus Christ of Sambisa!
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Juliearth(f): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2017
iluvpomo:
Sister Julie, which other proof do you need again?? The lady no de answer phone between 7pm and 2am at night ..... you can guess what is going on that time grin

LOL! Bro,I am a realist. He has no fact as such,should not act. The situation is a dicey one,but a little patience wont hurt. The break up would be sweet and worthwhile when he has gathered enough facts...until then,he should not break up with her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Juliearth(f): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2017
iluvpomo:
Sister Julie, which other proof do you need again?? The lady no de answer phone between 7pm and 2am at night ..... you can guess what is going on that time grin

As regards the missed calls,anything could be responsible for that...some people are "early Birds" (go to bed early) amongst other factors.I still would advise that the op slows down and gather facts.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Bamidele539: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2017
freshvine:
Buy a small recording device, visit her and hid it underneath her bed. Go back there a week after and seal your fate.
what type of recording device can last up to a week without the power been drained?
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by sagaxity(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2017
"""I'm at the verge of breaking up with her, but what if she's innocent This is why I need to compare various stand points.""""

What are you waiting for? She can't be innocent bro....

Wake up from that nightmare
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by freshvine(f): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2017
Bamidele539:
what type of recording device can last up to a week without the power been drained?

https://www.ebay.com/p/Mini-Spy-Voice-Recorder-Sound-Activated-Listening-Device-286-Hours-Capacity-4gb/705765183?iid=122522930552

Hopefully this will cure your ignorance
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by mrtayesynchro(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:
good evening nairanlanders.

I recently paid my fiancée an hagast visit where she works only to discover that this girl has been occupying an apartment with a single door lobby as entry and exit comprising only two rooms with a male senior colleague.

I know many of us especially ladies will argue it doesnt matter. But I have since then been processing all her past suspicious actions , namely: she seldom answer her phone if i call in evenings (between 7 - 2am usually). At 2am she usually calls back that she saw my calls but she was asleep.

Ater that visit i began putting video calls though, she ignores mostly.

I told her she must look for a roommate and she has since then been adamant about it.

I love her and I have had many terrible dreams about her cheating long before I visited the place (God bears me witness) but i couldn't just relate the nightmares to her.

I'm at the verge of breaking up with her, but what if shes innocent This is why I need to compare various stand points.

Op is ur fiancee beautiful? Does she possess good attack and defence? If yes,then ur fiance is a fiasco.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2017
ALEXIS0240:
Thats if she gree open door for am.him go sleep outside that day.

then that would confirm all his suspicion and he'd have to do the needful
viz:
fvcking kick her ass out
after bleeping her hard for one last time sha wink wink

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by onos217(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2017
Poster, you've been deceived all the while. And from what you've written, it's not difficult to see that you're the only one interested in the relationship. She's is not compel to the relationship since you are the only one that does the calls and ask about her well being.

More so, No responsible lady would house a guy who's a non-family member. There would be every chance for them to get intimate.Let me not imagine the lashing she receives every night.. �
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by dROC1: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Anything you cannot control or have visibility to constitutes reasonable doubt.
And once there's reasonable doubt don't think twice just forget any investment and move on to protect yourself or else you may end up fathering another man's child.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Bamidele539: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by luminouz(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2017
lilyheaven:

grin, let me gist you small. One faithful night, I went to change a catheter, as I held the penis , it was erected, I looked at him, his eyes was all red, I was so scared, with his eyes, I didn't know when I started praying. Because I was alone in the room with him. Anyways with God's help I did my job and ran away from his room.
Lmaooooooooo! U try Doc.... grin
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Eberex(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2017
thorpido:
You should make out time to spend some days with her.You will find out all you need to know then.

All other comments please stop. This is the right answer to your question
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by kenex4ever(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
for me this is just all shades, if you are in a SERIOUS relationship ,never give room for your partner to doubt your loyalty, i dont just know what is wrong with the generation. That's how my ex was claiming just friends with a lady, he even gave me the phone to talk to her ,only for her to send me a whatsapp picture of their after sex moment simply becos my ex and i had issues. so personally I don't believe in just friends bullshit
true, people want to eat their cake n have it.

When I was serving, my best friend had a corper girl in d next compound, he was batch A n me B so he left d town b4 me, after he left his girl kept visiting me and even started to sleep in my room because she said her compound is quiet and her only cotenant travelled. At night she will expose her under wear while asleep, sometimes am tempted to touch but I remember my guy and I just keep my calm.
Many corpers thought we were dating because they heard she sleeps in my room but my guys knew nothing was happening because I told them and they even tab me because of it.
D girl is married now, and when I wished her Hml she told me dat it could have been us if not dat i was forming pastor.

Back to d topic, it takes a lot for two opposite sex to live together without falling to d temptation, had d girl slept in my room for a longer time, I probably would have yielded.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Kakamorufu(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2017
just walk out of that relationship.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by sirfee(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2017
lilyheaven:

Ye, it is, but how much can a therapist do for me, I have read so many books, watched pons movie,
I can't imaging telling anybody about this.
Are you circumcised or have been abused in the past(no offence).My ex has the same problem though she was raped way back in primary school.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by bishopken: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2017
Bros go make TB Jọshụa wash your face, stop thinking you have a fiancee she belongs to another man now.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2017
kenex4ever:
true, people want to eat their cake n have it.

When I was serving, my best friend had a corper girl in d next compound, he was batch A n me B so he left d town b4 me, after he left his girl kept visiting me and even started to sleep in my room because she said her compound is quiet and her only cotenant travelled. At night she will expose her under wear while asleep, sometimes am tempted to touch but I remember my guy and I just keep my calm.
Many corpers thought we were dating because they heard she sleeps in my room but my guys knew nothing was happening because I told them and they even tab me because of it.
D girl is married now, and when I wished her Hml she told me dat it could have been us if not dat i was forming pastor.

Back to d topic, it takes a lot for two opposite sex to live together without falling to d temptation, had d girl slept in my room for a longer time, I probably would have yielded.
you see, I will personally not allow it,I cannot even sleep on the same bed with my brother, maybe it how i was brought up o ,not to talk of just friends except i want it to graduate to something else of which seduction is a stupid way to go about it, what happened to talking about it. I read some things and i just shake my head.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you see, I will personally not allow it,I cannot even sleep on the same bed with my brother, maybe it how i was brought up o ,not to talk of just friends except i want it to graduate to something else of which seduction is a stupid way to go about it, what happened to talking about it. I read some things and i just shake my head.

Kwakwakwa, saw ur signature am A MUSLIM, A VERY DEVOTED ONE TOO.

SOO TREMBLE IN FEAR grin

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by aluko360(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2017
op, must you share everything?
Abi you be flashare?
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Odunharry(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Your problem is bigger than I can imagine.

Even if you see them going at it, you will still believe that they are merely wrestling bc you are a confirmed idiot. Sorry for the harsh word. I don't know how else to get it into your thick skull. What manner of fiancee!? What is wrong with you!?
/
I am suprised too.. Imagine Op, coming online to tell us such when the best and only option is to quickly end the relationship and Move on.

Love dey make some people mumu atimes.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by JahsPet: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Vision4God:
@ Jahspet
I think it's time u concentrate on things that will add value to ur life. D lady has her own agenda different from yours

Thanks br0, I appreciate
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by kenex4ever(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you see, I will personally not allow it,I cannot even sleep on the same bed with my brother, maybe it how i was brought up o ,not to talk of just friends except i want it to graduate to slmething else of which seduction is a stupid wau to go about it, what happened to talking about it. I read some things and i just shake my head.
yes o, for those to agree to live dat close it means Dey have something going on. And he does not pick d guys call btw 7pm-2am.

Exactly d same issue I had with my ex, once I call her in d evening she will say she is cooking and before she picks my call again will b d next morning.

I made her visit n I tried to open her whatsapp and she dragged d phone with me to d extent dat she became violent. She passworded her whatsapp app and I managed to get d password from her without her knowledge. One morning, she was cooking and I came across a guy dat was asking her where she has been and she was giving excuses, d guy was even angry and insulting her on d chat that was when I knew I was d side boyfriend.
She saw me checking it and she became speachless n she confessed then I made love to her for d last time and we broke up. I later discovered she had a third guy then too.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by aadoiza: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Another sissy bloke again angry angry

Why is the number of girly boys(not men) on the rise

I give up

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.