Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? (41259 Views)

The Present State Of Apapa Road / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Mc1darful(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
abdulfatai Ahmed He is the right man for the job.
Man for the job. With him Nigeria will never be d same..
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by PossibleUN: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2017
fayose my mentor

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by iaamxavier(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2017
1 willie obiano
2 Ambode
3 Wike
Other candidate option
Peter obi
Atiku
Pat utomi
Fashola (I know why)
Then female just ngozi okonji iweala
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by PHILUX20: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2017
I WANT AN INTELLIGENT YOUTH TO BE THE NEXT NIGERIA PRESIDENT. 98% OF GOVERNORS AND NOT TRUSTED. #GIVE YOUTH A CHANCE
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by freshfacts(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Caustics:
hoekoroausa
I would have loved to suggest but non of them is less than 50 years old so we don't need them at all,
Let's inject new blood in the system oh yes we can.....
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by kdmi(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Nigeria need a strong guy like Fayose,
when his people were attack by Fulani,you saw how he handle them.
Have you ever heard his state attack by Fulani again?
Iam a northern I know we fear and respect him

5 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gretblue: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Maybe you need to study what causes the decline in the state allocation, with the huge debt he inherited, he's still doing a good job. The monthy allocation of ekiti cant even pay salary let alone infrastructure. In his first tenure he left 10billion naira with no debt, what did he inherited now? dont just criticize, 70% of the infrastructure you see in ekiti was done by Fayose in his first tenure. Same pain will happen to anyone that succeed Aregbesola
The same decline in Monthly allocation affects Anambra state like every other state in Nigeria. Anambra the last I know is not owing a monthly salary to his civil servants. Obiano has built many roads, overhead bridges and he has attracted many investments in Anambra. IGR of Anambra has not remained the same. Likewise my visit to other states. What Fayose is doing in Ekiti is to wait till FG allocation comes. No IGR improvement. All he does is to absorb himself and blame others. A governor who is despite all the monthly allocation, all bail out funds still, Paris Fund still find it difficult to pay salary. Kindly visit Ekiti state, his antics will reveal more to you. There are better governors who don't rely on monthly allocation. Don't fall for Fayose antics my brother.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by kdmi(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Nigeria need a strong guy like Fayose,
when his people were attack by Fulani,you saw how he handle them.
Have you ever heard his state attack by Fulani again?
Iam a northern I know we fear and respect him

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by edoyad(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Ayodele Fayose

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by kelsidy5: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Fayose

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by laykhorn(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of ekitti state. He is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.

I am Yoruba and currently in Ekiti, and this is worse than what we currently have in the apex seat. Fayose is a dunce, thief and has no vision for this country. We need our best hands, not talkatives.

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by ComradeEmmanuel(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of ekitti state. He is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.
points in order

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by slysneh: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2017
highchief1:
who this this stupid post y is my gov okowa not der he deserves to be the next president
RIP ENGLISH LANGUAGE..LETS OBSERVE A MINUTE SILENCE FOR THIS DEAD ENGLISH

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gretblue: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2017
kinibigdeal:

I worked in Ekiti for a year, you have nothing to tell me about the state, the people love him and understand him better. Fayemi is the cause of the decline in the state revenue, ekiti debt profile is high. The people all understand that, Ado indigene for example can stone you if you talk thrash about the governor, they are not you that reason with the press
The same Ado , I left 9 days ago. May be you need to revisit Ado and sample their opinions again. Go to the various ministries in Ekiti state and sample their opinion perhaps if you come across those civil servants who their outstanding salaries of 2016 are yet to be paid , you might not escape their lynch when you discuss Fayose as president in 2019.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by tinzymoha: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2017
1. Youths don't have a single voice, we don't support each other
2. Youths ain't as rich as those old men, any youth you see super rich is either not interested in politics or works closely with those old men in power

4FACEADELEKE:

Its not about being foolish, let a youth or youths come out and challenge the gerontocratic form of leadership, and also give Nigerians realistic reasons to vote for them.I believe Nigerians like me will gladly support and vote for them.

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by himkers2: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2017
They are all He-diots!!
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gretblue: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2017
laykhorn:

I am Yoruba and currently in Ekiti, and this is worse than what we currently have in the apex seat. Fayose is a dunce, thief and has no vision for this country. We need our best hands, not talkatives.
There are some who have already been deceived with Fayose antics. They think leadership is by sitting at the corridor of your office to criticize others. Fayose of all the Governors in Nigeria! Tufikwa

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by fastlane84: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2017
omartins:
State with little or no resources and the Governor is performing. To those nominating Ambode, take Fashola as an example. Fayose, Umahi I wish.

seconded .... what's their performance in their various states.....?

forget about little resources..... those guys earn billions monthly......
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by modsfucker: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2017
Emir Sanusi for President.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by CoolAmbience(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode or Mallam Nasir El Rufai.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Basics007: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2017
Dakwambo of Gombe state seems to be the best of a bad bunch
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Banter1(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2017
None! As a middlebeltant, I want Donald Duke for president.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Sunnyja: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Caseless:
1.El-rufai
2.Ambode
3.Umahi
Is this the list for a night of a thousand laugh?

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by simols(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2017
Ibikunle amosun
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by marv1: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state. He is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.
Hahahaha. God forbid... You know nothing about fayose. I am from ekiti state I can tell you that all what fayose is doing is to get the political relevance. Fayose is nothing but a scammer........................ Why do you think he was chased out in his first tenure, what about the imaginary poultry business he claimed he did that lead to his removal..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by larrypourl(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2017
None of them cos they're thieves.

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my thread below for pictures and more details.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by dlaw281(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
lol educated with an NCE don't go there
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by linusbnn(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2017
Jaideyone:
hell no!!! He's a rogue and a tout. Some of you keep shouting buhari is a tyrant but I tell you fayose is worse. We all remember how 7 Ekiti law makers took over the house againstvthe wish of the majority and suspended them. He refused to present the budget to the lawmakers and hired hundreds of okada riders to block the house of assembly to prevent his own impeachment after commiting the offences listed above.

Fayose is not educated. I think he has just HND and admitted working as a bus conductor in Ibadan or so before venturing into politics.

Fayose is a religious bigot. I'm a xtian and I believe in the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ (before you shout ewedu Muslim) lol

Fayose is incompetent and he's a big liar. We've not forgotten his stunt at a train station in China in the name of talking to investors grin

Buhari has failed but fayose will fail even more.

He's close to the people? Yes!!! But cutting ponmo is not leadership. We want ideas for roads and agricultural revolution in a state like Ekiti not 10million naira for beer parlour owners cheesy

Yes we want abyoubg president but not fayose. His ambition is dead on arrival

Atleast he did one thing that I'm proud of for his people. (The issue of the fulani herdsmen that other governors and citizens has been crying for was silenced in his state). If there is one fulfilled agenda of any president in this country,we are supposed to be a developed nation. In that regard,governor FAYOSE is a bold man and boldness is a virtue worth celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by BigBrother9ja: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:

Tout? Is an insult to Ekitte people. If his a tout your generation might be labelled mo.rons because none of you have or can match his exploits. Okobo.
Fûcking retârds is what you and all your clans are. Fûcking criminal slaves. I can't wait for you Bastard osu-alusi to leave our country and go develop your Biafran.
Miserable frustrated dolt.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Echelon081: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
Don't quote me!

Rochas Okorocha.
lol. no be only okorocha na okorohausa..All my vote goes to Echelon
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gretblue: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2017
marv1:
Hahahaha. God forbid... You know nothing about fayose. I am from ekiti state I can tell you that all what fayose is doing is to get the political relevance. Fayose is nothing but a scammer........................ Why do you think he was chased out in his first tenure, what about the imaginary poultry business he claimed he did that lead to his removal..........
May God bless your soul.We have told them what we saw in Ekiti but they still believe in propaganda and lies being sold to them by Fayose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.