Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,779 members, 7,866,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage (7897 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Teeminjin:

it is overrated. it is the most beautiful thing ever.

Are you marriage? , why concluding that marriage is the most beautiful thing?.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Teeminjin(f): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
SingleDad1:

Are you marriage? , why concluding that marriage is the most beautiful thing?.

coz I know married people.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Teeminjin:

coz I know married people.

Baby, you can't come into such conclusion when you are not married. You know married people, I accept. But you don't know what they are going through.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by doris4u(f): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
SingleDad1:

I let my past down bro, that's why i decided to push ahead being single, but still play the game. But parents be taking the issue too serious.

Bro, no good lady on Nairaland , that's for sure.
Oga to say no good lady on nairaland is a very wrong assumption. Have you talked to half the ladies here, haba
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
doris4u:
Oga to say no good lady on nairaland is a very wrong assumption. Have you talked to half the ladies here, haba

Okay.. Actually i am yet to talk to half of the ladies here, so let's include you.....

Would you mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? / Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me / Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.