Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,645 members, 7,865,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage (7879 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Divay22:

If you ask me na, who will i ask

I go still ask you again, because nah you tell me to go find serious date!. Right?.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nma27:
May d force be with you. Just remember its d same O so I really don't see d need to hop like a grasshopper

Damn it Nma, stop wishing me such. Marriage is over rated in Africa. Okay, let me ask you? Why ain't you married yet??
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Teeminjin:

go and marry o.

Not again cry . Why should I do that?, because parents wants me to?, right?.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] I think this is the kind of lady every man wants. But then, I still don't know why you think nothing good can ever come out of any Nairaland lady. As if they will never make good wives cheesy

Baba, me and you know the truth about NL babes. Abi you too wan pretend like say you don't know? wink
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lala... grin

Taa, lala don marry? grin

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
GOFRONT:
And some guys hav seen the Girl they wonna Marry but the Raba nor dey

Irony of life.

Bro, such is life. cry I dig. But its not my wish to walk that road now.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Taa, lala don marry? grin
lala don marry oo....his neice told me tongue
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lala don marry oo....his neice told me tongue

grin if that's the truth, make I twist cheesy .
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin if that's the truth, make I twist cheesy .
lol...dey there. Wait make your matter enter him hand first, he'll fry your ass grin

I only give you 1 month angry
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...dey there. Wait make your matter enter him hand first, he'll fry your ass grin

I only give you 1 month angry

Abeg ooo grin , frying my ass?, which means him go dey push NL babes into my PM shey?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Abeg ooo grin , frying my ass?, which means him go dey push NL babes into my PM shey?
I'll have to meet him tomorrow to deliberate more on the issue. But make sure you spare us the stress by bringing us a woman as one you wish to marry.

You can't be a single dad forever!
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Baba, me and you know the truth about NL babes. Abi you too wan pretend like say you don't know? wink
I fit relate well ooo baba cheesy
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
I fit relate well ooo baba cheesy

Baba, now you see why NL babes no good for marriage grin . Shebi you know the other room?, exactly wink they fit well dia cheesy
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, show me grin , lemme see her
This baba wan put me for trouble ooo
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I'll have to meet him tomorrow to deliberate more on the issue. But make sure you spare us the stress by bringing us a woman as one you wish to marry.

You can't be a single dad forever!

Bro, I wish you really dig. Marriage is over rated. The drama alone self grin . Nah to dey watch one woman for life remain sad . Bro, everyone ain't born for this.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by slayking(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

I think lefulefu is the CEO .

Bro, trying to see through them, all i see is emptiness.

Damn it, I need a lady who really understands that my money should be multiplying, and not subtracting.

This post is Epic...

I wish the ladies would realise that life doesn't revolve around their pussy or sex appeal.

I personally have had my fill and would want someone who offers more.

Something beyond sex and good looks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

This baba wan put me for trouble ooo

grin baba, no be you wan recommend better spec for me grin . Abi your spec ain't available anymore?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin baba, no be you wan recommend better spec for me grin . Abi your spec ain't available anymore?
You never tell me your spec now?....na only brain you mention grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
slayking:

This post is Epic...

I wish the ladies would realise that life doesn't revolve around their pussy or sex appeal.

I personally have had my fill and would want someone who offers more.

Something beyond sex and good looks.

Bro, God bless you. Seems you dig my point well.

Bro, I have seen what they have to offer, its just sex and no brain.

Damn it, you have a thousand today, she would ensure to leave you broke, and when you're broke, she's off to the next game....
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

You never tell me your spec now?....na only brain you mention grin

Bro, nah that brain be my spec oo grin . She go get brain to manage what I have, and not to break down the one's I struggled to have over the years in 1week.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, I wish you really dig. Marriage is over rated. The drama alone self grin . Nah to dey watch one woman for life remain sad . Bro, everyone ain't born for this.
you WERE born for this. You only developed this mentality.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, nah that brain be my spec oo grin . She go get brain to manage what I have, and not to break down the one's I struggled to have over the years in 1week.
Most ladies have brain, seriously i wan make u meet better NL...go for the less active ones...i cant just drop monickers, pictures or any thing here....u get? cheesy
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you WERE born for this. You only developed this mentality.

Nobody was born for this. We had to follow the train because we realized that everybody is doing the same.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by slayking(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, God bless you. Seems you dig my point well.

Bro, I have seen what they have to offer, its just sex and no brain.

Damn it, you have a thousand today, she would ensure to leave you broke, and when you're broke, she's off to the next game....

I'm too smart for that.
Ill never spend on a girl who never contributed to me making that money.

Love is all about give and take but our girls don't understand that. For them, it's a one way traffic.

The next game to them is the definition of moving on.

I pray they catch aids one by one. grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Most ladies have brain, seriously i wan make u meet better NL...go for the less active ones...i cant just drop monickers, pictures or any thing here....u get? cheesy

I dig bro. I appreciate the way you are trying to make me change my view about NL babes and babes in reality. But bro, when it comes to girls existing in our generation, damn it, they are all a total write off.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Nobody was born for this. We had to follow the train because we realized that everybody is doing the same.
well its a waste of time trying to break a palm kernel with your teeth. Same way its hard to convince you...stubborn guy grin

So you prefer to be a baby daddy?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
slayking:

I'm too smart for that.
Ill never spend on a girl who never contributed to me making that money.

Love is all about give and take but our girls don't understand that. For them, it's a one way traffic.

The next game to them is the definition of moving on.

I pray they catch aids one by one. grin

Lolz grin , you pray they catch aids, I pray so too.

And when they actually move on, they end up with the wrong choice. Then they would run back to you for sympathy. Bro, its just funny.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
well its a waste of time trying to break a palm kernel with your teeth. Same way its hard to convince you...stubborn guy grin

So you prefer to be a baby daddy?

Now you are getting my points bro.

I prefer to be a baby daddy. But to marry her and keep for house, I can't do that.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by slayking(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Lolz grin , you pray they catch aids, I pray so too.

And when they actually move on, they end up with the wrong choice. Then they would run back to you for sympathy. Bro, its just funny.

No ex dares run back to me if its a bad break up cuz i already hate her guts.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

I dig bro. I appreciate the way you are trying to make me change my view about NL babes and babes in reality. But bro, when it comes to girls existing in our generation, damn it, they are all a total write off.
We all have a thing or two to say about them, most of them are always about the money, but would you rather become a pope or unmarried?... No i suppose... Be on the lookout bro.....like i said wen you meet the right person you would know
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

We all have a thing or two to say about them, most of them are always about the money, but would you rather become a pope or unmarried?... No i suppose... Be on the lookout bro.....like i said wen you meet the right person you would know

How do you see this, what about being a SingleDad, I mean, a baby daddy?. That's what i want. Not marriage
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by slayking(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Now you are getting my points bro.

I prefer to be a baby daddy. But to marry her and keep for house, I can't do that.

Same here.

I'm actually planning on marrying a baby mama after at least 10years of faithfulness and good behavior.

My parents already list hope on me getting married. They no longer talk about it and I've made it clear that im not interested in getting married now.

Moat ladies these days are bad news waiting to happen. Can't take any chances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar / Yey! Drunk Nigerian Girls Publicly Going Wild At A Pool Party Exposing Their P.. / Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.