Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage (7864 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Evablizin(f): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

If everyone is to focus on their past experiences nobody will want to move forward.

My motto: what doesn't you only makes you stronger

There are loads of awesome women on nairaland. Some of these ladies who seem like a troll here are just having fun. <<<<<true story>>>>>
gbam gbam gbam true talk,moet fall on you.lols
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

If everyone is to focus on their past experiences nobody will want to move forward.

My motto: what doesn't you only makes you stronger

There are loads of awesome women on nairaland. Some of these ladies who seem like a troll here are just having fun. <<<<<true story>>>>>

I let my past down bro, that's why i decided to push ahead being single, but still play the game. But parents be taking the issue too serious.

Bro, no good lady on Nairaland , that's for sure.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Evablizin:
wait, what exactly do you support in his comment?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Evablizin(f): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:
wait, what exactly do you support in his comment?
some of these ladies who seem like a troll here on NL are just having fun
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lionessza:

Why don't you want to be in a relationship if I may ask?. That's bad, but you were the one who made a bad choice in choosing someone like that but maybe you didn't know that side of her before.

Honey. Relationship will give you 10% and take 90% from you. Believe me. I can't date a naija lady, reasons is that, they are all the same. Maybe some of them are different, but I am yet to find them.

Yeah, I made a bad choice, but I never knew she was like that.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Papiikush: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Evablizin:
Shey the drink or the lady called Moet? grin

SingleDad1:

I let my past down bro, that's why i decided to push ahead being single, but still play the game. But parents be taking the issue too serious.

Bro, no good lady on Nairaland , that's for sure.

How long do you wanna stay in the game? We always say time is on on a lady's side without know it is also applicable to men.

No good lady on nairaland? Do you know there are more than 10,000 ladies on nairaland? Judging them because of some dimwitted guys who create female accounts to seek attention is a no no.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Evablizin:
some of these ladies who seem like a troll here on NL are just having fun

Really?. A troll is a troll. They might be having fun, but honey if you re to be my sister, you won't like your bro to marry any NL babe.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

I can't kill myself for nothing bro.

Bro, the good once are yet to be born, while the bad once refuse to die.
There was a time i also believed that, cant blame you, but keep up...when you meet the right person you would know smiley

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Lionessza(f): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Honey. Relationship will give you 10% and take 90% from you. Believe me. I can't date a naija lady, reasons is that, they are all the same. Maybe some of them are different, but I am yet to find them.

Yeah, I made a bad choice, but I never knew she was like that.

Lol, you sound like you're not willing to open yourself to possibilities. I don't know Nigerian ladies personally but I doubt they would all be the same . Hopefully in time you will meet your type, that is ofcourse if you know what that is and its realistic.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Evablizin(f): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

How long do you wanna stay in the game? We always say time is on on a lady's side without know it is also applicable to men.

No good lady on nairaland? Do you know there are more than 10,000 ladies on nairaland? Judging them because of some dimwitted guys who create female accounts to seek attention is a no no.
lols the drink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

You have a great point bro. Then how do we know the real female when some attention seeking male create fake accounts.

I understands that, time is against everybody, but do you think , if I m unable to choose a girl to settle down with offline, i could choose one online?.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

There was a time i also believed that, cant blame you, but keep up...when you meet the right person you would know smiley

I have tried to settle myself down to see any good reason why I should be with her, but damn it, no reason.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Papiikush: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

You have a great point bro. Then how do we know the real female when some attention seeking male create fake accounts.

I understands that, time is against everybody, but do you think , if I m unable to choose a girl to settle down with offline, i could choose one online?.

couple of guys are more successful in getting potential spouses though blind dates. Just try any which way but avoid club houses and church girls. grin

Real females reply PMs grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Evablizin(f): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Really?. A troll is a troll. They might be having fun, but honey if you re to be my sister, you won't like your bro to marry any NL babe.
if my brother meets a NL babe with a good character,she being a NLDER will never stop my brother from marrying her
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you sound like you're not willing to open yourself to possibilities. I don't know Nigerian ladies personally but I doubt they would all be the same . Hopefully in time you will meet your type, that is ofcourse if you know what that is and its realistic.

Honey. Dia was a time, I really took my time to see a single reason why i should marry my GF. At a point, I begged her to start acting one certain way, so I would be convinced. Secondly, she was so marriage conscious as if her life depends on it, but when it comes to committing myself, that is where the problem starts from.

At a time, i started thinking maybe, this is spiritual. But no, I was wrong. Its just in me.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

couple of guys are more successful in getting potential spouses though blind dates. Just try any which way but avoid club houses and church girls. grin

Real females reply PMs grin

Bro, when it comes to dates both online and offline, am kinda lucky, but i can't keep them up to 2weeks bro.

Real females? , maybe you've seen any here?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Evablizin:
if my brother meets a NL babe with a good character,she being a NLDER will never stop my brother from marrying her

Because your brother won't find any. Maybe you re.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Papiikush: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, when it comes to dates both online and offline, am kinda lucky, but i can't keep them up to 2weeks bro.

Real females? , maybe you've seen any here?

It's just the anxiety fading away. When you see a real woman you wouldn't wanna get tired of keeping her.

Yeah, I have seen more than 50 women from nairaland (not dates)
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Next2Bezee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Honey. Dia was a time, I really took my time to see a single reason why i should marry my GF. At a point, I begged her to start acting one certain way, so I would be convinced. Secondly, she was so marriage conscious as if her life depends on it, but when it comes to committing myself, that is where the problem starts from.

At a time, i started thinking maybe, this is spiritual. But no, I was wrong. Its just in me.

You sounded mature with your first post but that is slowly looking like a front now.

No one can pressure you to marry, it is your life. Secondly it is crazy to classify all Nigerian ladies as bad because you had a relationship that went south.

What way were you trying to convince the ex you mentioned to act? Did you sit down to look at the relationship from any other point of view apart from your own?

Sorry to say you seem Childish. Forget not being ready to marry, it's better you don't go tying down someone's daughter or sister to a life of oppression because you're looking for someone who will change their all for you, while you don't seem ready to do the same.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

It's just the anxiety fading away. When you see a real woman you wouldn't wanna get tired of keeping her.

Yeah, I have seen more than 50 women from nairaland (not dates)

Really, maybe I should settle down and look, I mean, offline. Plus convincing them to give me a little more time to search
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Next2Bezee:

You sounded mature with your first post but that is slowly looking like a front now.

No one can pressure you to marry, it is your life. Secondly it is crazy to classify all Nigerian ladies as bad because you had a relationship that went south.

What way were you trying to convince the ex you mentioned to act? Did you sit down to look at the relationship from any other point of view apart from your own?

Sorry to say you seem Childish. Forget not being ready to marry, it's better you don't go tying down someone's daughter or sister to a life of oppression because you're looking for someone who will change their all for you, while you don't seem ready to do the same.

Cheers.

Thanks.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Evablizin(f): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Because your brother won't find any. Maybe you re.
stop believing is negativity you got to calm down and change your mindset for good,talk to yourself saying i must marry a wonderful Lady and it must be very soon.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Evablizin:
stop believing is negativity you got to calm down and change your mindset for good,
talk to yourself saying i must marry a wonderful Lady and it must be very soon.

Does that still works?. Law of attraction i guess?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

I have tried to settle myself down to see any good reason why I should be with her, but damn it, no reason.
Girls are never the same, my third ex, that girl was good, i chased her away, it was my peak at the time, feeling fly and all, anytime i look back and imagine how i treated her , i cant but wonder how i let such woman outta my sight...the other ex, dat one no even waste tym before she been cheat, same as the next and the next, but this is me...i can't generalise....i cant advice you date a cheating gf, if she does it the first time she would most probably do it again..well for a different reason..lol

5 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Lionessza(f): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Thank goodness she didn't start acting the way you wanted her to act because she would be "acting "to please you and not be herself and inturn the relationship would've have been fake..

I hope you will find someone you will be willing to commit to , anyway not everyone is destined for marriage.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Girls are never the same, my third ex, that girl was good, i chased her away, it was my peak at the time, feeling fly and all, anytime i look back and imagine how i treated her , i cant but wonder how i let such woman outta my sight...the other ex, dat one no even waste tym before she been cheat, same as the next and the next, but this is me...i can't generalise....i cant advice you date a cheating gf, if she does it the first time she would most probably do it again..well for a different reason..lol

Oh, we are in the same shoes.but why let the kind one go?, probably you were chasing gold?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, marriage is not something we jump into. Our generation is corrupt.
but you're not making it any better by pouring your akamu in all holes that cometh thy way tongue

#ReasonNotAccepted
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lionessza:

Thank goodness she didn't start acting the way you wanted her to act because she would be "acting "to please you and not be herself and inturn the relationship would've have been fake..

I hope you will find someone you will be willing to commit to ,
anyway not everyone is destined for marriage.

Thank you honey, not everyone is destined for marriage. I am included.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lionessza:

anyway not everyone is destined for marriage.
How can you tell who's the marriage type?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
but you're not making it any better by pouring your akamu in all holes that cometh thy way tongue

#ReasonNotAccepted

Bro, body no be fire wood nah grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Divay22(f): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Take your time in searching for her, to avoid stories that touch......
But pls give your parents their Heir.
#goanmarry
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Divay22(f): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Thank you honey, not everyone is destined for marriage. [/b]I am included.[b]
Just wishing your mum could see this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breast Sucking / What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? / I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.