Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,107 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage (7863 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Divay22:
Take your time in searching for her, to avoid stories that touch......
But pls give your parents their Heir.
#goanmarry

Even you?. Why is everyone telling me to go and marry? cry
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Divay22:

Just wishing your mum could see this

Honey, what do you really think would be her reaction?. I am just trying to be honest here.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Lionessza(f): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Thank you honey, not everyone is destined for marriage. I am included.

wink
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Oh, we are in the same shoes.but why let the kind one go?, probably you were chasing gold?
You know now, underg days....but on the real she Was obsessed with me, she was just too jealous..she would challenge every call, text and picture on my phone, if i told her i was with my homiez having fun, na wahala.. but asides that she was good, very good....i broke up with her when i thought i found something that was more real..it was all deception bro..but am happy now..but not to worry...i see urs coming a bit..who knows it could be a NL cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Lionessza(f): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

How can you tell who's the marriage type?

If you cant commit, you ain't marriage material to me.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Like undecided
Most of us past our 25th birthday get same preaching from parents and relatives... Like they'll b there when the action starts
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Divay22(f): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Honey, what do you really think would be her reaction?. I am just trying to be honest here.
She might give you an ultimatum to come home with a bride within 48 hours tongue tongue tongue....

But why running away undecided
Are you scared or what?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

You know now, underg days....but on the real she Was obsessed with me, she was just too jealous..she would challenge every call, text and picture on my phone, if i told her i was with my homiez having fun, na wahala.. but asides that she was good, very good....i broke up with her when i thought i found something that was more real..it was all deception bro..but am happy now..but not to worry...i see urs coming a bit..who knows it could be a NL cheesy

Hahahahahaha. Bro lost a good woman, for a bad one. Sorry bro.

NL? , bro, pray better prayer for me, not this type grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, body no be fire wood nah grin

And right there, you have the PERFECT reason to get married! tongue
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nma27:
Most of us past our 25th birthday get same preaching from parents and relatives... Like they'll b there when the action starts

I dig, but the pressure on me is so much.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lionessza:

If you cant commit, you ain't marriage material to me.
How do you separate real commitment from fake?

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Divay22:

She might give you an ultimatum to come home with a bride within 48 hours tongue tongue tongue....

But why running away undecided
Are you scared or what?

Ultimatum? Then i might be forced to go rent a lady, who would pretend to them. After the show, she's gone.

It is not like i am running away, I just dont really want to commit now. So much ahead of me. I need a woman who would push through the jungle with me, not marriage.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Hahahahahaha. Bro lost a good woman, for a bad one. Sorry bro.

NL? , bro, pray better prayer for me, not this type grin
Bro forget oo, some better ones dey ooo, have got few of dem off NL, not every attitudinal display of most ladies is real offline..some just wanna do it for the fun of it grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

And right there, you have the PERFECT reason to get married! tongue

And that's why dia are so many fishes in the ocean grin , don't you think so?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Bro forget oo, some better ones dey ooo, have got few of dem off NL, not every attitudinal display of most ladies is real offline..some just wanna do it for the fun of it grin

Bro, when you marry any NL babe here, I would marry her bestie.

NB: why is everyone in support of NL babes on my thread. The Devil is a liar
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

And that's why dia are so many fishes in the ocean grin , don't you think so?
which gives you the right to use them abi? Instead of seeing through them to know the kind of person they are, if they are good wife materials or not but you forget that immediately you see ukwu....are you the CEO of ukwu gang or its lefulefu? I want to know.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, when you marry any NL babe here, I would marry her bestie.

NB: why is everyone in support of NL babes on my thread. The Devil is a liar
grin grin grin
I have a good girl for you by the way grin
A nairalander tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
which gives you the right to use them abi? Instead of seeing through them to know the kind of person they are, if they are good wife materials or not but you forget that immediately you see ukwu....are you the CEO of ukwu gang or its lefulefu? I want to know.

I think lefulefu is the CEO .

Bro, trying to see through them, all i see is emptiness.

Damn it, I need a lady who really understands that my money should be multiplying, and not subtracting.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

grin grin grin
I have a good girl for you by the way grin
A nairalander tho cheesy

What's her Moniker grin ? .
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

I think lefulefu is the CEO .

Bro, trying to see through them, all i see is emptiness.

Damn it, I need a lady who really understands that my money should be multiplying, and not subtracting.
then don't shoot your akamu till you find that woman.

Stand by this and Shell come by but if you continue testing and distributing akamu, hmmm...I really don't know lipsrsealed
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Lionessza(f): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

How do you separate real commitment from fake?

By being in a relationship with you and knowing a lot about you and your movements. I know how I act when I'm commited to someone and I expect you to be like that and be open with me.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

What's her Moniker grin ? .
So you want a nairalander afterall? grin would have to ask her though
How do you like your girls...specs?

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
then don't shoot your akamu till you find that woman.

Stand by this and Shell come by but if you continue testing and distributing akamu, hmmm...I really don't know lipsrsealed

Lolz grin you know that's not really possible anyway.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

I dig, but the pressure on me is so much.
Yield. You never know.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

So you want a nairalander afterall? grin would have to ask her though
How do you like your girls...specs?

grin don't misjudge me, I really would like to see who you re trying to recommend for the fun of seeing who the person is. cheesy you dig.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Divay22(f): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Ultimatum? Then i might be forced to go rent a lady, who would pretend to them. After the show, she's gone.

It is not like i am running away, I just dont really want to commit now. So much ahead of me. I need a woman who would push through the jungle with me, not marriage.
Rent you said grin grin grin grin grin It better o, you might just love her from there...

Goodluck on your search for her.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Lolz grin you know that's not really possible anyway.
I thank God your parents have started pressuring you into marriage grin

By next month, I believe you'll upload some eye-catching pre-wedding pics with a damsel wink
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
shocked
Nma27:
Yield. You never know.

Really, Nma shocked , I should sacrifice my happiness for that?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lionessza:

By being in a relationship with you and knowing a lot about you and your movements. I know how I act when I'm commited to someone and I expect you to be like that and be open with me.
If his way of showing commitment is different from yours, no chance?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Divay22:

Rent you said grin grin grin grin grin It better o, you might just love her from there...

Goodluck on your search for her.

"Rent" with quotes. That means the stuff ain't leading nowhere. Let me ask?, do you keep eating when you are not hungry?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin don't misjudge me, I really would like to see who you re trying to recommend for the fun of seeing who the person is. cheesy you dig.
Yea i get...but am still on your choice of specification....mind sharing?..for me i like them light complexioned, average height, fat and anorexic is a turn off..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. / He Fulfilled His Promise [Graphic Photo ]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.