Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,736 members, 7,865,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage (7894 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I thank God your parents have started pressuring you into marriage grin

By next month, I believe you'll upload some eye-catching pre-wedding pics with a damsel wink

Amen ooo, you know sarcasm nah grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:
shocked

Really, Nma shocked , I should sacrifice my happiness for that?
Not asking u to sacrifice your happiness. I'm sure u have a good lady by your side, show a level of seriousness and commitment.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Yea i get...but am still on your choice of specification....mind sharing?..for me i like them light complexioned, average height, fat and anorexic is a turn off..
Nice specs bro.

My spec is brain. Abeg she get business/management sense? .
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nma27:
Not asking u to sacrifice your happiness. I'm sure u have a good lady by your side, show a level of seriousness and commitment.

That is it. I wish i actually have one. I mean a lady by my side. I just don't really keep them close to 2weeks. Because i know what i want, and when I can't see the future anywhere, i apologize and let them go.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Divay22(f): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

"Rent" with quotes. That means the stuff ain't leading nowhere. Let me ask?, do you keep eating when you are not hungry?
Nope... But when the food is too sweet you wouldn't mind eating every hour.......

I repeat Goanmarry tongue
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

That is it. I wish i actually have one. I mean a lady by my side. I just don't really keep them close to 2weeks. Because i know what i want, and when I can't see the future anywhere, i apologize and let them go.
Well, that's d problem with a womanizer... Lol. You ain't getting any younger though. And do so your parents will carry their grandchildren.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Divay22:

Nope... But when the food is too sweet you wouldn't mind eating every hour.......

I repeat Goanmarry tongue

Too much of the food can lead to depression, pain and lack... Abeg, would you like to keep eating the same food?.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:
Nice specs bro.

My spec is brain. Abeg she get business/management sense? .

Yessoo...the brain is the most important
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nma27:
Well, that's d problem with a womanizer... Lol. You ain't getting any younger though. And do so your parents will carry their grandchildren.

Damn grin , she called me a womanizer straight. Lolz.... I find this really funny, you know.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Amen ooo, you know sarcasm nah grin
be vigilant...there must be one in a million. smiley
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Yessoo...the brain is the most important

Yea bro. Girls of our generation, just want to eat and not work.... So your recommendations, she get the spec i ask for?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Damn grin , she called me a womanizer straight. Lolz.... I find this really funny, you know.
My dear, I made reference from your Signature.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

smiley . I had to even explain to her why I choose not to go into any relationship.

I once had a serious accident, my supposed girl, did not call for a month. When she eventually did, she called to ask me for money cry
This one na serious case oooo bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
be vigilant...there must be one in a million. smiley

Bro, because of one, I should be vigilant?, that's the stress I was avoiding. I can't be searching for the one again. I prefer to be the whale in the ocean while the smaller fishes revolves around me.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nma27:
My dear, I made reference from your Signature.

I dig. My SIG is just a summary of myself. That's why i am finding it hard to yield to parents pressure. You know, my past really contributed a lot to this......
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, because of one, I should be vigilant?, that's the stress I was avoiding. I can't be searching for the one again. I prefer to be the whale in the ocean while the smaller fishes revolves around me.
nothing can convince you sha...

In a month's time, I wan see your fiancés pics...lobaton!
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] This one na serious case oooo bro cheesy

cry bro , its really serious. She never called for a month, waiting for me to call.when she actually did, she was nagging on the phone, then asked me to help her with some cash. I told her, I was in the hospital receiving medical care, she ignored that and persisted on the money. Bro, nah that night I break with her, and canceled any dating stuffs.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Divay22(f): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Too much of the food can lead to depression, pain and lack... Abeg, would you like to keep eating the same food?.
It could only lead to that when you don't like it, and when you allow it to......
Alright let's not talk about marry for now...

Go get yourself a serious date.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
nothing can convince you sha...

In a month's time, I wan see your fiancés pics...lobaton!

grin sure sir . would show you my financial status, not fiances
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Divay22:

It could only lead to that when you don't like it, and when you allow it to......
Alright let's not talk about marry for now...

Go get yourself a serious date.

Where?. Where will i locate the serious date?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin sure sir . would show you my financial status, not fiances
lol...I know what I told you to do...if you do otherwise, then I'll hand over your case to the igwe grin

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Yea bro. Girls of our generation, just want to eat and not work.... So your recommendations, she get the spec i ask for?
Yes she does cheesy
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Lionessza(f): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

If his way of showing commitment is different from yours, no chance?

No chance at all, I cannot comprise with that at all. It's a deal breaker for me.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Divay22(f): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Where?. Where will i locate the serious date?
If you ask me na, who will i ask
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lionessza:

No chance at all, I cannot comprise with that at all. It's a deal breaker for me.
It's like discouraging the children of God is your M.O
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

I dig. My SIG is just a summary of myself. That's why i am finding it hard to yield to parents pressure. You know, my past really contributed a lot to this......
May d force be with you. Just remember its d same O so I really don't see d need to hop like a grasshopper
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Teeminjin(f): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:
Please Help Me:

I am the only child, and my parents are forcing me into marriage.

My mother is so eager to have grandchildren, and she is pushing me beyond my limits. She practically introduced me to four (4) different girls, which i rejected them all.

My dad, even promised to sponsor the wedding for me.

I am 27years old, working as my own boss and earning a good income weekly.

I tried talking to them, to give me sometime to search for my desire, but they are not willing to hear me out.

Please advice me, I am going into depression cry

go and marry o.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

I think lefulefu is the CEO .

Bro, trying to see through them, all i see is emptiness.

Damn it, I need a lady who really understands that my money should be multiplying, and not subtracting.
I think this is the kind of lady every man wants. But then, I still don't know why you think nothing good can ever come out of any Nairaland lady. As if they will never make good wives cheesy
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
And some guys hav seen the Girl they wonna Marry but the Raba nor dey

Irony of life.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...I know what I told you to do...if you do otherwise, then I'll hand over your case to the igwe grin

grin abeg which Igwe be that?.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Yes she does cheesy

Bro, show me grin , lemme see her
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin abeg which Igwe be that?.
lala... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel / Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before / Check Out These Romantic Photos Of A Curvy Fish Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.