Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (57016 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
`
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by FisifunKododada: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
RisingSun1:
Dead on arrival
Every agitator past or present including Ojukwu was once a loyal Nigerian army officer before he said enough is enough.
South Sudanese citizens were once loyal Sudanese citizens before they said enough is enough.

But 'coincidentally' Kanu did not reach Biafran 'enlightenment' UNTIL GEJ lost and Buhari won. You see the hypocrisy?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by PointZerom: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
SirVintageCock:
That's what they call " shooting themselves in the foot" especially when blinded by hatred.

Your people that didn't shoot themselves in the foot, what are they enjoying more than the Igbos?.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by FisifunKododada: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
scribble:
Tolu should stfu
One Nigeria under Jonathan was plausible
why? because GEJ favored Igbos in his appointments?

scribble:

Under the warmongering born to rule cabal, we dont want to do again
Very convenient. You lost election so now you want Biafra. Definition of hypocrisy.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by exlinkleads(f): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
even if he preached Three Nigeria, it doesnt matter.

situation has changed

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by 989900: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
i [s]encourage everybody to watch the clip.

director has always been a man that has the ears of the common man, he never preached one Nigeria in that clip.

he only reminded Nigeria that if the boko haram actions continue without the govt doing something tangible then there will be something worst than 1966.
[/s]
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by misano(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
i encourage everybody to watch the clip.

director has always been a man that has the ears of the common man, he never preached one Nigeria in that clip.

he only reminded Nigeria that if the boko haram actions continue without the govt doing something tangible then there will be something worst than 1966.

I watched D video and he said he is against those trying to split the country.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DoyhN-hxN_cg&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjY1uDZ3PLUAhUMXBoKHR01BnEQtwIIDjAB&usg=AFQjCNGGGlbEfRO7oih572jGHHmk3qno4g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by selfmadeboss: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by misano(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
i encourage everybody to watch the clip.

I watched D video and D the truth is dat he said he is against those trying to divide Nigeria. I'm surprised & disappointed.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DoyhN-hxN_cg&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjY1uDZ3PLUAhUMXBoKHR01BnEQtwIIDjAB&usg=AFQjCNGGGlbEfRO7oih572jGHHmk3qno4g

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by SirVintageCock: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
no be only transcript, na thesis. So Dss will now force kanu to act in the vidoe. Some people sef. Lolzz
God pass you. I no dey click sir. grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Bibors(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Why are you guys losing sleep over Nnamdi Kanu?
It simply means he have conquered your minds even more than Igbos . Shame on all of you who are cajoling him.
Imagine the strength you waste on hate.
He has simply proved himself a terror to all those who love wickedness and evil.

Ride on Kanu and may God give you the wisdom to steer this ship of freedom till it docks at the Land of the rising Sun.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by reptile1: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
The hungry op never had some MB to watch the video before fooling around thinking KANU campaigned for Jonathan. KANU in that video was campaigning against bokoharam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by FisifunKododada: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Tolu ogunlesi is an afonja,case closed'

Nwakaumu is a yamirin, case closed.

You see how that works? Its called Ad Hominem. Look it up.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by almarthins(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
yang:
The zoo republic

Baboons

So we should convert to Islam and become slaves on this animal kingdom

The zoo must fall!!!

And u will fall with it ..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by jumobi1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
What he said in the video does not contradict what he says today. Nigerians and false news.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by SirVintageCock: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
I888:
are you that broke that you can not watch a few minutes clip? Be there asking for transcript.
I no get moni bro. 500 naira data will go a long way....you know what I am saying tongue

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by oluwaahmed: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

Listen attentively and pass your verdict.

NK said if d activities of BH are not checked, it cld lead to break up of nigeria. He said d senseless killin of innocent nigerians was unacceptable. He neva said dat he blivs in 1 nigeria. I tink Yorubas keep deterioriatin demselves by bein worried abt Biafra. Anytin on dis earth can lead 2 seccession. Was it. Not d pple of Crimea dat held a referendum & decided 2 leave Ukraine? Wasnt it after deir candidate lost presidential electns dat dey decided 2 go bk 2 Russia?
Pls Afonjas leave Biafra alone oo, stop takin panadol 4 deir headache

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by 989900: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Election results flipped the nigger.

Some folks apparently have hearing issues.

Nnamdi clearly indicated that he and other Nigerians were advocating for peace in Nigeria and unity (a.k.a unity begging) . . . And that BH could lead to the breakage of Nigeria and there would be no home to return to, and he and his other 'fellow Nigerians' didn't want that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by FisifunKododada: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
xcolanto:
Do not click that link
I repeat do not click on that link!
The op is a fraudstar and serial looser.
KANU just messed up his master (okorohausa) in owerri yesterday and his under fire for not defending his pay good enough.
This is afonja media at work!
Don't waste your mb on bull sh*t

Please enlighten us - when did Abagwore (a bonafide Imolite) become a Yoruba man?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Based on this I think it's about time he gets arrested again. He is working for PDP.

Go and arrest him Anuofia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by hakimi1974(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

you can also quote your dead president, i dont give a damn.

you cant insult my leader and expect me to be calm. woe unto you i say
mike uniform, mike uniform spotted.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by FisifunKododada: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
farouk0403:
Hypocrites that's what they are, they just hate muslims.
They prefer to die than to accept defeat and move on, but i assure them they will get what they are seeking for from the rest of the nation, we are just waiting for few months to come.

Calm down and stop calling for war. You signature says "self determination." So what is wrong if Igbos SEEK self-determination?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by FisifunKododada: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
farouk0403:
Hypocrites that's what they are, they just hate muslims.
They prefer to die than to accept defeat and move on, but i assure them they will get what they are seeking for from the rest of the nation, we are just waiting for few months to come.

Calm down and stop calling for war. Your signature says "self determination." So what is wrong if Igbos SEEK self-determination? I as a Yoruba man will not spill a single Igbo blood. Let them have their country. Is it by force?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by 1stMD: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
8 Best Ways To Start Making Money From Your Computer: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/8-best-ways-to-start-making-money-from.html
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eastfield1: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
seun.
lalasticlala.
mynd44.
I just watched that video now.
Nnamdi KANU was not preaching one Nigeria, he was protesting against the killing of innocent men women & children in Northern Nigeria.
this goes to show he was a patroit before he lost hope in Nigeria.
and he started Biafran struggle even when GEJ was still a president.
the tittle of this post made it seem like this is an organised propaganda against NK to make it look like he was working for PDP

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by SirVintageCock: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

I'm not your fellow 5%. I'm from Imo and Owerri-PH road which was my request has been fulfilled.
Gawd dude
Easy cry
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by FisifunKododada: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Igboesika:

All his family members are in Abia. Stop reasoning with your @ss

His wife still has her British passport so if war breaks she can quickly escape to Britain with her Children. Is that not true?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by xcolanto(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Please enlighten us - when did Abagwore (a bonafide Imolite) become a Yoruba man?

Don't be silly afonja man!
Who cares where abagwhore comes from?
Afonja news are those propaganda news that are out to spite and blackmail the Igbo's. Doesn't matter who dishes it, they get served.
Am surprised your mining ewedu skull don't know this. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by mmsen: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Based on this I think it's about time he gets arrested again. He is working for PDP.

Arrested on what charge?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Eastfield1: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

That was when Nigeria was sweet and was cool under Jonathan not now an ani mal was on the throne and he's not ready to go to hell because cabal no gree
Nnamdi KANU was not preaching one Nigeria, he was protesting against the killing of innocent men women & children in Northern Nigeria.
the tittle of this post made it seem like this is an organised propaganda against NK to make it look like he was working for PDP

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by SirVintageCock: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastfield1:
seun.
lalasticlala.
mynd44.
Of course na. That's what Lagos Ibadan expressway media are known for. Backstabbing and propaganda and sh!ts. Fvck'em. You must be kidding me if you think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Goldfaze1: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
yeah he campaigned for one Nigeria when he was in UK but on reaching Nigeria he find out that his people are treated as third party in the country, a classic and educated set of people treated as nothing by people they are far better than (Hausa's) so they have to do something to come out of that position they are even very patient if am the one in their shoes I would have done worst am from middle belt but I support the Igbo's Hausa's cannot be cheating them like this if an Igbo man was given opportunity to rule this country we would have gone for how many years have the Hausa's been ruling us were are we today my mum said when you mingle with the wise you will be wise and when you mingle with the foolish you will false be foolish. as for the Yorubas they are ok feeding from the crumbs that falls out from the Hausa man table.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Sheikh Musa Asadus Sunnah Tells FG To Be Brutal On Protesters / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.