Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms (56229 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Jblessing(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
I misplaced my unique Reference number during d course of my registration please how do I view it again and put it down
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by madri4u: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
I registered for Npower with reference number: N-Teach-2017-000001376518-64 .After submitting the application, I discovered a mistake on my last digit BVN number which was written to me by my bank customer care center .I inputted 7 as the wrong last digit BVN number, instead of the correct last digit BVN number of 1. Please sir, kindly help to correct my last digit BVN number on your system which is 1 for validation. Thank you.

Bright Kosini
minry4real@yahoo.com
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by femi4: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Newnas:

You people have to cool down.
We are all ignorant of one or more things in one way or another.
What makes you feel that you are a better candidate for employment than those people? Just because you know that last name is surname?! Very interesting!

I' ve never been asked about lastname, middle name etc till this npower registration started. So its not a big deal in any way.

I remember in my part 3, many of my colleagues (who were undoubtedly better in my field than me) did not know how to use Microsoft word. We are all ignorant of one thing or another.

I remember a friend who was saw a traffic light for the first time in his life when he got admission.

I work in a rural school where only a few students have ever seen a laptop let alone knowing how to operate it.
Are there not graduates who dont know what a POS is, who don't have an email and dont know how to open an email? Of course there are.

Our exposures vary seriously, the hardwork many people (especially students with rural backgrounds) did to pass jamb and waec is unbelievable. Especially those who attended public schools.
You can't compare them to the students who had all the best exposures and orientations on a platter of silver.

Its better that you try to understand my points.

On another hand, the question was not directed at you. You could have easily 'faced front'. That way you wont burden OP and wont hurt others.

Thank you.
Its shameful and quite appalling reading the bold and FYI, its a big deal.

Its also disappointing that you didn't know the implications. It connotes so many things:

1. Your foundation is faulty

2. Your certificates are questionable

FYI, these stuff were taught at the pry levels. So, using where you schooled as an excuse holds no water. You can't be a graduate and be asking your interviewer silly questions, you are indirectly telling him how mentally poor you are.

A graduate that cannot differentiate between a Surname and Middle name...........Is that one a graduate?

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by ayommy12: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2017
please is it true is the info that, failure to pick any of the computer programs during registration is an automatic disqualification from been picked?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by odysey: 7:38am On Jul 08, 2017
FrostGiant:

Just imagine..!! So instead of browsing their web to get the infos u seek, u rather come here to drag us backward making Npower staff to see us as applicants who dont have a clue bout wat we r applying for...

Haba!!

Typical human for you not one bit of a help... anyways didn't ask you

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Newnas(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2017
femi4:
Its shameful and quite appalling reading the bold and FYI, its a big deal.

Its also disappointing that you didn't know the implications. It connotes so many things:

1. Your foundation is faulty

2. Your certificates are questionable

FYI, these stuff were taught at the pry levels. So, using where you schooled as an excuse holds no water. You can't be a graduate and be asking your interviewer silly questions, you are indirectly telling him how mentally poor you are.

A graduate that cannot differentiate between a Surname and Middle name...........Is that one a graduate?

Go and seize his certificate if he's not a graduate!

@no1: Well I'll take that as a compliment. If my foundation is faulty and i still managed to pass WAEC and JAMB and post UTME and go went ahead to graduate with a honours from a university that has never left the top three in Nigeria, I'll take that as a compliment.

@no2 You seem to be ignorant of what makes a graduate. All these crap you are ranting is out of point. There are faculties in school that don't give a nada about the quality of your English and all this stuff you are shouting.

A friend of mine who graduated from Elect faculty of technology told me that the only thing his supervisor emphasized whenever they met is "is your project working". His supervisor always told him to give little attention to the literature aspect of the work.

Even in the social sciences, who gives a dime about your English or whether you know a last name and surname blah blah blah?! your hypothesis methodology and analyses is what matters.

Don't make mountain out of a boulder. The matter far more trivial than you are claiming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by olajohn36: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2017
how can I please retrieve ma unique ID,after registrations, I couldn't print or copy it....
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by psalms37(f): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2017
I registed for nagro last year n did d test but wasn't selected,this year i registed again june but am yet to get a confirmation mail or sms though i submitted my application and was given s reference no. Pls help m
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Welcomme: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2017
philkoms:
pls national diploma is equivalent to OND OR HND?
PhD...See question ooo
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Daveed4Jesus(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2017
Welcomme:
PhD...See question ooo
grin
Welcomme:
PhD...See question ooo
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by love2017(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please where are we picking up our devices?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by FrostGiant: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
odysey:

Typical human for you not one bit of a help... anyways didn't ask you

guy don't get me wrong.. Npower won't answer that your question, trust me, their desk is full already..

kindly go to their website, all the info you seek is there bro.

Im sorry Men ! one love!!
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by FrostGiant: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
philkoms:
pls national diploma is equivalent to OND OR HND?

imagine....

R u kidding me?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by femi4: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
FrostGiant:

imagine....

R u kidding me?
If you talk now, they will tell that nobody is an Island.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
love2017:
Please where are we picking up our devices?
Very soon sir, Devices would be distributed in batches just be calm and stay tune on our social media platforms
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Busuyep: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
npowerng:
Very soon sir, Devices would be distributed in batches just be calm and stay tune on our social media platforms

What's the lot of some of us from Lagos state (Eti Osa) who did verification February and were documented as not verified because they claimed our info was blank?Nothing has been done since then with all calls and messages sentbto you. What's ur take on this?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by FiveNaira: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
madri4u:
I registered for Npower with reference number: N-Teach-2017-000001376518-64 .After submitting the application, I discovered a mistake on my last digit BVN number which was written to me by my bank customer care center .I inputted 7 as the wrong last digit BVN number, instead of the correct last digit BVN number of 1. Please sir, kindly help to correct my last digit BVN number on your system which is 1 for validation. Thank you.

Bright Kosini
minry4real@yahoo.com

I have the same issue: Wrong BVN. Have you been able to fix it?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by zmado: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
plz sir i register for npower software 2016, but batch b is not yet out, can i still apply?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by isajustice(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pls My sister has appleid for npower health but yet she hasn't receive sms to conduct her test. what's the problem please?

Thank you for your usual coorperation
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by kceewhyte(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
FrostGiant:

imagine....
R u kidding me?
hahaha that person is high!!! grin
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Tsam1959(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
madri4u:

Bright Kosini
minry4real@yahoo.com

For now ..there is no provision for correcting errors for new applicants, Dont give up yet try calling the call centers . You just might be lucky .
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Tsam1959(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
luuvlly:
Made this mistake for myself and a friend. Please at op, is there a way to rectify it please?
All this issues have been discussed on all Npower portals , check previouse post , you would find solution to your problem, Or answers to your Questions
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by jjbest(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2017
Good day, please I applied for NPower agro and today was scheduled for test today. but I have being tryin to login in for the test but they are sayin I can't login. please I need help
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Ugik(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
jjbest:
Good day, please I applied for NPower agro and today was scheduled for test today. but I have being tryin to login in for the test but they are sayin I can't login. please I need help

their Facebook page says its starting tomorrow
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by temitopsy03(f): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pls will applying both in N-teach and N-health disqualify such person
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Dmatter(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
temitopsy03:
Pls will applying both in N-teach and N-health disqualify such person

Why should one do dat in the first place ?

Don't fink one BVN can b used for two different post on Npower

It's called 'automatic disqualification'

But u may b pardoned by giving u just one

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Demarcel(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please what is the duration for N-Tax, and I want to know if I can change from N-Tax to N-Teach... thanks.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by awaitingsenator(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
is it true that, those applied on June 13 n 14 should re-apply?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Newnas(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2017
The one who reads between the lines of this thread will see why many Nigerian graduates are unemployable.

Impatience! Lack of Understanding and care and intolerance.

Some people asked a simple questions instead of others to give good answers if the have it they just start insulting and insulting.

There's no company that will ever give a job to people with these attributes except if they are unaware. And the day they discover these attributes in an employee is the day he is given a laminated sack letter.

If this is how the workers in your bank, children's school, or this forum treat you, I'm sure you would have searched for a substitute.

People make silly mistakes, really silly mistakes. Please if you have a good answer give it, if not its cool for you to just ignore it if you can't at least give good words.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
awaitingsenator:
is it true that, those applied on June 13 n 14 should re-apply?
No sir
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
jjbest:
Sir the assessment test for N-agro and N-teach is yet to commence. The date would be communicated to you shortly
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
jjbest:
Sir the assessment test for N-agro and N-teach is yet to commence. The date would be communicated to you shortly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.