Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms (56160 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by MzDarocha(f): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
OgaBuhari:
I like you already.

Pm me in private.
When Biafra is granted I'll be one of the ministerial appointees and I'll become rich and marry you when we eventually leave this anarchy infested zoo of a country.
Waiting for your pm my love

Seriously.....?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by felaliveson: 1:33am On Jul 11, 2017
OgaBuhari:
I like you already.

Pm me in private.
When Biafra is granted I'll be one of the ministerial appointees and I'll become rich and marry you when we eventually leave this anarchy infested zoo of a country.
Waiting for your pm my love

What have you been smoking recently ? undecided

It's either they are doing you or you are doing yourself

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by pavy(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2017
FrostGiant:

guy don't get me wrong.. Npower won't answer that your question, trust me, their desk is full already..

kindly go to their website, all the info you seek is there bro.

Im sorry Men ! one love!!

Beta person
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Tsam1959(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2017
pavy:

Beta person
Which question did you ask ... undecided undecided , All those question are repeatation , they have answered them severally naw
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by bobby86(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2017
I have nt been paid Dec and Jan stipends.N-Health serving in Ekiti state. bank:gtb acct no:0034727073
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2017
bobby86:
I have nt been paid Dec and Jan stipends.N-Health serving in Ekiti state. bank:gtb acct no:0034727073
Payment are done in batches sir,You would receive your backlog soon,We are working on it .
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by monimekaz(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Even npower that is meant for poor masses has been hijacked by politicians . Naija which way nah
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by demsid(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pls I put in for npower agro. How will I get to start my assessment I heard its started already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
demsid:
Pls I put in for npower agro. How will I get to start my assessment I heard its started already

The assessment test for N-Agro and N-Teach has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later, Please note: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Rayscell: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
AN APPEAL LETTER TO NPOWER ON BEHALF OF THOSE AFFECTED WITH BVN AND NAME ARRANGEMENT
While thinking and praying on solutions for those of us that were confused with the instructions on BVN and Name arrangement, I was able to come to this resolution and I pray Npower accept this solution to give chance to those that know they have such issues.
You can create a facebook post that will allow us submit our Unique Reference number so that you can delete it for us have the benefit of reapplying before deadline of 13th July, 2017. I believe those that really need this job and that were affected with this issue will make good use of this opportunity before the deadline of 13th July, 2017.
I know this may be a huge task for you but kindly assist us. We need this job opportunity, Please Npower us.
Thank you in anticipation for your understanding and quick response.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by fecosequence(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2017
how do I login into my account
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by FakoMaybach1: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2017
npowerng:
You can reach us on any of these platforms.
We are here to help and to serve.
We only ask that you read instructions and read posts carefully.
#NPowerNG

Please i am a Lagos 2016 beneficiary of Npower i want to resign cus i have gotten a better job.

Reaching the focal person is very difficult for me abeg how can i send my resignation letter and stop the payments
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by jobbers: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2017
FakoMaybach1:

Please i am a Lagos 2016 beneficiary of Npower i want to resign cus i have gotten a better job.

Reaching the focal person is very difficult for me abeg how can i send my resignation letter and stop the payments
KIndly write a resignation letter and make sure the focal person at your LGA signs your letter. Then Login to your NPVN account, Go to"contact support",create a ticket under Exit and attach the scanned letter.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by RobertEmpere: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Good day @NPowerNG.

Please I'd like to know when the devices selected by the 2016 applicants under NTeach Batch A would be ready for collection.

The reason I ask is that rumors are making the rounds that collection dates have been scheduled.

Please kindly shed some light on this, thank you.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by FakoMaybach1: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2017
npowerng:
KIndly write a resignation letter and make sure the focal person at your LGA signs your letter. Then Login to your NPVN account, Go to"contact support",create a ticket under Exit and attach the scanned letter.

That i where the problem is brother, i have gone to my LGA being Kosofe lagos. They refused to sign the letter. I was told to send the letter to you first before coming back to them. I agree with the point my focal person made, He said the most important thing is to stop the payment and that only you can do and not him. He told me that all they do is filing and even if i bring the letter there they can only file it.
help me make this easier abeg my new job is demanding i dont have the time anymore to walk anyhow. If you can channel me to someone i can call and give my details so he/she can stop the payments then i am fine.
weekdays are almost impossible for me to move around now unlike before. Please help me abeg
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2017
FakoMaybach1:

That i where the problem is brother, i have gone to my LGA being Kosofe lagos. They refused to sign the letter. I was told to send the letter to you first before coming back to them. I agree with the point my focal person made, He said the most important thing is to stop the payment and that only you can do and not him. He told me that all they do is filing and even if i bring the letter there they can only file it.
help me make this easier abeg my new job is demanding i dont have the time anymore to walk anyhow. If you can channel me to someone i can call and give my details so he/she can stop the payments then i am fine.
weekdays are almost impossible for me to move around now unlike before. Please help me abeg
Okay sir . the Call center would rectify the issue for you.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by IRIEBOY(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2017
npowerng what about the 2016 non graduate schemes ( hardware and software ),till now no news about it.. what's wrong?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2017
RobertEmpere:
Good day @NPowerNG.

Please I'd like to know when the devices selected by the 2016 applicants under NTeach Batch A would be ready for collection.

The reason I ask is that rumors are making the rounds that collection dates have been scheduled.

Please kindly shed some light on this, thank you.
Sir the distribution of device would be done soon. the date would be communicated in due time .
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by oluemmakay(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
npowerng:
Sir the distribution of device would be done soon. the date would be communicated in due time .
The schedule was posted on your Facebook page...which is expected to start on 15th July. Are you saying the information is not true?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Good day sir, am 2016 beneficiary, the email on my npvn profile is not correct, instead of haryormieone@yahoo.com, I have haryormieone@yahoo.co.uk, how can you assist me in correcting it, have sent several mails to this effect without reply. Thanks shocked
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by AdoOloro(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by greencard: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Some npower applicants under tax have not yet receive any sms regarding the assessment

Pls what is their..and it certain they got their details well spelt
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by mercyland93(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
plr npower, on my bvn my middle name was written in an initial form that is instead of Adedayo, capital A was written. I enta d ful name in my regitration. Hope i wont be penalised for this cus its really bodering my mind. Thanks.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by habeembolah: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
@npower_ng, if a beneficiary of npower want to relocate from one state to another due to family reason how should he/she go about it, and secondly will be relocation affect the pay and device collection.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by ABIOLAY2J(f): 5:44am On Jul 13, 2017
Newnas:
The one who reads between the lines of this thread will see why many Nigerian graduates are unemployable.

Impatience! Lack of Understanding and care and intolerance.

Some people asked a simple questions instead of others to give good answers if the have it they just start insulting and insulting.

There's no company that will ever give a job to people with these attributes except if they are unaware. And the day they discover these attributes in an employee is the day he is given a laminated sack letter.

If this is how the workers in your bank, children's school, or this forum treat you, I'm sure you would have searched for a substitute.

People make silly mistakes, really silly mistakes. Please if you have a good answer give it, if not its cool for you to just ignore it if you can't at least give good words.

Thank you.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by kceewhyte(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2017
help a brother!!! am trying to submit isn't going thru
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by amolujay19(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2017
Hi everyone pls I need your help, I registered for Npower last month since then am yet to receive any notification not until someone was asking if I have written the Npower test Immediately I went to the site to see for myself what was actually going and I click on test from the home page , I saw space for login which requires filling in phone number and BVN after filling it was telling me invalid login try please try again.

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by joshuajunior(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2017
Please what's the fate of people that applied with Masters? Do they stand a chance of been invited for test?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by martinsejiken: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Apply again b4 d site will expire today
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by GloUlor(f): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Please I really need to speak with someone from this scheme. I have sent mail and have been replied with a link to chat but it's not opening. The contact number on the portal is equally switched off.
Drop a reachable number please.
Npower, none of the numbers on the screenshot is reachable.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2017
martinsejiken:
Apply again b4 d site will expire today

Bro I just discover that date of bith I register with npower is not the same with my bvn date of birth. will that effect my application please? or I should just register again with the same detail. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.