Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (69415 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
its true

Clean igbo girls like the one below
wetin be dis? shocked

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by silver94(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yoruba gals are highly promiscuous. They just need a good banging. Dassol grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by bigtt76(f): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
This guy na Car washer shaaaaaa grin

pentals:

A young man identified as Chima Wisdom Eke has come out to prove that women are not the same as his lady does not make any demand from him.
Eke responded to a Facebook question: “CAN A GIRL BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT ASKING FOR MONEY?”

He revealed that his woman who happens to be a Yoruba girl does not make any demands.
He said: “Yes. My girlfriend is one of them. Though she is engaged with something that fetches her some money. Most times she changes her hair without my awareness. I see some new dresses she wears I didn’t buy. I always make sure I appreciate her whenever I see a new stuff on her and it makes her happy. I’ve always told her am very lucky to have her. A Yoruba girl though.”
See his post below:

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/nigerian-man-publicly-celebrates.html

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
TinaAnita:
I can assure you that another dude is paying the bill, that she is not asking you for money doesn't necessarily mean she is not getting it somewhere else. This guy is just fooling himself. Keep celebrating stinginess and irresponsibility while another guy foots the bill. What a stingy jackass!
very possible cheesy.but to the guy footing the bill if na no sex b4 marriage she dey do wit that one then na double joepardy cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
[center][/center] grin grin i thought you went to eat.
Yes na,e dey waste time again,when ve been feeding on snacks since morning,though I was eatin and at thesame time looking out where to gossip
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
[center][/center] grin grin i thought you went to eat.
what that black thing behind you
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yoruba girls flow within your budget but igbo girls, their ashawo no be here.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
so because his girlfriend can afford to buy herself cheap pants and second hand bra means she is not demanding to this idiot! abi? Anyway he looks poor himself because only poor men complain that their girlfriend is demanding if he has the money he will buy his girlfriend Anything she demands, without any qualms! besides he been clever by trying to make her feel guilty to demand from him.
the mistake he is making is the showoff.a guy"s girlfriend dont need to ask b4 he provides anything.lets hope wen he hammers he doesnt dump her for another girl.na dat one go pain pass.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by justmenoni: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin cheesy

holatin:
you are very lucky man.

I swear in fact you are over lucky, no know why na materialistic girl I dey jam for my life, beg for anything.

even one who is very healthy once beg me for my kidney in case she has kidney problems in future.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by holatin(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
justmenoni:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin cheesy

[/b]
u are over grinning
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
this iboman they use style beg her make she no leave am
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Busted! so you are one of the fakers who use a female tag but 100% male..

Facelessness is the bane of online social media.
yes!so? Is the option not there to make your choice? U didnt even bust anything cos u dont know me. Lousy detective
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by itelima: 2:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Igbo man or Igbo boy. They are children, they don't know what's up.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ipodstinks: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2017
wayne4loan:
1st display the pics of ur used-full dicked ravaged mother for the world to see...
I didn't abuse the guy na. If I had done that, would have shown my brothers to at least prove they are far handsome and neat. So show us your impoverished, anguish, fishpuss mother and sisters to prove how they are better than her. Simple. All this your digression no concern me.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by wayne4loan: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2017
ipodstinks:
I didn't abuse the guy na. If I had done that, would have shown my brothers to at least prove they are far handsome and neat. So show us your impoverished, anguish, fishpuss mother and sisters to prove how they are better than her. Simple. All this your digression no concern me.
U Product Of Gangbanng , I Can See U Are Stil Suffering From Multi-identity Crises .. Son Of A Slayed Pvssy
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by kechywillz(m): 10:11am On Jul 14, 2017
Am considering going over there to marry one. Hope I get one that's like urs
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
wristbangle:

Na only those two igbo babes naim I like dey find their trouble 4 Nairaland. Eph123 gentle small but queeofnepal na igboro mama cheesy

Am just being sarcastic anyway, they know me too well here
How is you
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by wristbangle: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
How is you

Am fine, thanks and u?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
wristbangle:

Am fine, thanks and u?
great cool
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ipodstinks: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
wayne4loan:
U Product Of Gangbanng , I Can See U Are Stil Suffering From Multi-identity Crises .. Son Of A Slayed Pvssy
Yinmu, Show your useless mother n sister. Son of fishpuss. Product of baby factory. Can't tell you to show your father cos you don't know him. You are a product of different sperm Courtney of baby factory.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by wayne4loan: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
ipodstinks:
Yinmu, Show your useless mother n sister. Son of fishpuss. Product of baby factory. Can't tell you to show your father cos you don't know him. You are a product of different sperm Courtney of baby factory.
U Are a Typical Example Of What They "born By Mistake" .. Those Thugz N Ikorodu Really Drain Ur Mothers Pvssy . What A Waste.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ipodstinks: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
wayne4loan:
U Are a Typical Example Of What They "born By Mistake" .. Those Thugz N Ikorodu Really Drain Ur Mothers Pvssy . What A Waste.
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. When ugly mumu is trying to be relevant. No simple showing his mama n sisters we ask to atleast know how better they are. But he went from Genesis to revelation as if we ask am epistle. Never mind people, that is how products of different sperms reason. He doesn't know his father as a result of aba baby factory grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by wayne4loan: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. When ugly mumu is trying to be relevant. No simple showing his mama n sisters we ask to atleast know how better they are. But he went from Genesis to revelation as if we ask am epistle. Never mind people, that is how products of different sperms reason. He doesn't know his father as a result of aba baby factory grin
thrash .. property of gangbangg theory .
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Lalas247(f): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
it wasn't lala who found me I found lala grin grin
So this is where you are .. Martin teaching u bad things cry
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Lalas247:

So this is where you are .. Martin teaching u bad things cry
as you can see I am learning fast grin from Martin, how are you?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Lalas247(f): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
as you can see I am learning fast grin from Martin, how are you?
I'm blessed
What you up to this fine Saturday morning
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2017
Lalas247:

I'm blessed
What you up to this fine Saturday morning
not a lot, i will be working this Afternoon at the Olympic stadium, perhaps I will get to watch the games After i might come round yours for Some nigerian food (dinner) tongue. how are things with you?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Lalas247(f): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
not a lot, i will be working this Afternoon at the Olympic stadium, perhaps I will get to watch the games After i might come round yours for Some nigerian food (dinner) tongue. how are things with you?

Oh cool ! Used to go Emirates like years back worked there so never missed a game .. the atmosphere is amazing though
Lol @ dinner me I don't share food o
I'm good just living
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh cool ! Used to go Emirates like years back worked there so never missed a game .. the atmosphere is amazing though
Lol @ dinner me I don't share food o
I'm good just living
yea! I can imagine, it's always a fantastic atmosphere, you no dey share food? grin which kind stingy person wey you be? tongue No wahala! I will take you to nigerian restaurants in Hackney/dalston and you are paying! cool.
just living? Alone? fine girl like you? grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Lalas247(f): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
yea! I can imagine, it's always a fantastic atmosphere, you no dey share food? grin which kind stingy person wey you be? tongue No wahala! I will take you to nigerian restaurants in Hackney/dalston and you are paying! cool.
just living? Alone? fine girl like you? grin grin
It's hard life out here I ni dey share angry no be by force I no be person mama
Which one I no them all ...
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lalas247:

It's hard life out here I ni dey share angry no be by force I no be person mama
Which one I no them all ...
hard life ke? rich girl like you, you no be person mama? not yet tongue hopefully soon I guess, which one you do you?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by MisterKings(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
holatin:
and na dem dey shout broke guys pass

You dey mind them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.