Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (69429 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Papiikush: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
elantraceey:

Or you're yet to meet them undecided undecided
Lol...I have been in a relationship since I was 15. Still haven't met them?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
SmartChoices:

This woman make up your mind on time ....
On what please?.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
My guy is about to be displayed by his bae's side guy. grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
On what please?.
On the matter we have been discussing.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by felo812000(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin
holatin:
you are very lucky man.

I swear in fact you are over lucky, no know why na materialistic girl I dey jam for my life, beg for anything.

even one who is very health once beg me for my kidney in case she has kidney problems in future.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nwakibie3(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Most times she changes her hair without my awareness. I see some new dresses she wears I didn’t buy.

Nwanna na car u dey wash....

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Dicksonpal: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tiny23:

I guess he was typing fast.
apologies then
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by wayne4loan: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Templerun95:
all igbo women are sluts na
my guy u made d beta choice

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the pvssy of an average yoruba girl is overhyped and worthless ..

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by baysol: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
pentals:

A young man identified as Chima Wisdom Eke has come out to prove that women are not the same as his lady does not make any demand from him.
Eke responded to a Facebook question: “CAN A GIRL BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT ASKING FOR MONEY?”

He revealed that his woman who happens to be a Yoruba girl does not make any demands.
He said: “Yes. My girlfriend is one of them. Though she is engaged with something that fetches her some money. Most times she changes her hair without my awareness. I see some new dresses she wears I didn’t buy. I always make sure I appreciate her whenever I see a new stuff on her and it makes her happy. I’ve always told her am very lucky to have her. A Yoruba girl though.”
See his post below:

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/nigerian-man-publicly-celebrates.html

What is this Yoruba though tins abeg thank God say you many an omoluabi in the first place. Ibos and their elephant sized ego for nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by elantraceey(f): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Papiikush:

Lol...I have been in a relationship since I was 15. Still haven't met them?

You can change girls every week for a lifetime and still not meet one
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
SmartChoices:

On the matter we have been discussing.
I don't recall. Please remind me.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
How can a man be celebrating a women because she does not demand for money?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by EvilMetahuman: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
steppins:
Poor Igbo boy. Instead of you to hang out with clean Igbo chicks, you prefer go out with that dirty scarecrow, just because she's cheap.
its true

Clean igbo girls like the one below

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nkwuocha: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Why should she demand? With Yoruba bride price, as an igbo man you get two sisters and an extra cousin for free.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Papiikush: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
elantraceey:

You can change girls every week for a lifetime and still not meet one
That is because they are extinct tongue
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
I don't recall. Please remind me.
Ok. WhatsApp
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Imerson(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
tell him
dyadeleye:
She might be grooming you for bigger project

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by jrusky(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Bro you have big mistake saying this publicly our people will not like it at all some will commit suicide today, bro you have killed them today the satanic hate gene in our blood must be angry right now I'm sure they will soon be calling all sort horrible names right now.

They hate everybody only them are perfect afterall they were semi angel to their thinking.

Bro God bless you love is all we want not tribalism and hate simply because someone is not your tribe or my tribe. God bless bro.

Where are they, where are my people? Food s ready show whom you are right now as usual. I'm sure they will call this young dude Afonja because they have already nick named me already as Afonja for refusing to bow to hate and the failure goats called Kanu. I have wounded them again and will wound them the more till that hate gene go out of their blood.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Gobhanky: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
She fit dey do opo.
She fit be one of those opos on badoo.com
Who dey solicit sex for money.
Guy man na Yoruba women fuc out pass
Dey dia dey zuor
U carry coded opo for aous
Dey spread.
Abegi
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nkwuocha: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
its true

Clean igbo girls like the one below

And you have her pics in your collection. Pervert! grin
No just injure yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by FTrebirth(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
he's a broke ass nigga. cool
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Vivos: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
That's good that's if she its not collecting what she needs from another man, I've seen such ladies.

Other ladies should learn from her, most of them will open office for your head.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
SmartChoices:

Ok. WhatsApp
Lol, grin put it down on another thread if you can't say it here, and I'll reply.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by belzabull(f): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Templerun95

your mother and sisters are all sluts

hopeless abobaku mo-ronic dunce

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by sixtus3606(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:
That's just me
yimu
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

STFU!
Yoruba gals are loyal, take it or leave it.

Oyo girls are super...followed by Osun girls...They both are like Imo ladies... Over nice worry them...I think highly of Ladies from these three states sha...too nice worry them
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Imerson(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
tell him
dyadeleye:
She has a hidden source of income which she kept you shut out from

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by jjjjj2017: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Oyo girls are super...followed by Osun girls...They both are like Imo ladies... Over nice worry them...I think highly of Ladies from these three states sha...too nice worry them
sure things grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by delors(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
dyadeleye:
Lol. Wicked!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ipodstinks: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Hmmmmm... This guy does not sound like an Igbo man. Would have been better if he's from Ijebu. Anyway, its good to be financially independent, no unnecessary insult from any human being.
That girl named lady like you.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by baddosky1: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Does she have a choice? She is tired of yoruba demons and has tried an Igbo guy and seen the difference so in other not to lose him, she is piping low.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
That was one of my gfs asked me to donate my kidney for her at the expense of her health

Omo, I no gree look back ooooo, na race I grab oooo cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.