Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (69418 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by wristbangle: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
steppins:
Poor Igbo boy. Instead of you to hang out with clean Igbo chicks, you prefer go out with that dirty scarecrow, just because she's cheap.

Ewo maalu buruku yi oo
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
holatin:
you are very lucky man.

I swear in fact you are over lucky, no know why na materialistic girl I dey jam for my life, beg for anything.

even one who is very healthy once beg me for my kidney in case she has kidney problems in future.
lol!! Ur own better. I don give tire cos of the kind of girls i meet, i no know why i dey meet undergraduates

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Toks2008(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
dyadeleye:
She might be grooming you for bigger project

Most yoruba ladies expecially the ijebu ladies hardly demand but they are very industrious.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Toks2008(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
lol!! Ur own better. I don give tire cos of the kind of girls i meet, i no know why i dey meet undergraduates

Busted! so you are one of the fakers who use a female tag but 100% male..

Facelessness is the bane of online social media.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by TinaAnita(f): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
but he can be very caring, loving and stingy then what will you do? grin grin

You can't be loving and caring while withholding your money. If I ask for something and you refuse to give me despite the fact that you have money how does that making you loving and caring?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Okwyjesus(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
dyadeleye:

A beg no kill me with laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by wristbangle: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lool. Oga I no dey oh. when they come for your head. what do you mean?

Na only those two igbo babes naim I like dey find their trouble 4 Nairaland. Eph123 gentle small but queenofnepal na igboro mama cheesy

Am just being sarcastic anyway, they know me too well here
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
TinaAnita:

You can't be loving and caring while withholding your money. If I ask for something and you refuse to give me despite the fact that you have money how does that making you loving and caring?
so loving and caring to you means giving you Anything ( materials) you demand or want? and if I can't afford it anymore that also means I am no more caring and loving grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Leez(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Busted! so you are one of the fakers who use a female tag but 10p% male..
Facelessness is the bane of online social media.
bro naso social media b o so many trolls n fraudsters claimin to b chicks smh jst dy watch out
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ipodstinks: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
wayne4loan:
ur mother is only useful in shacking dicks and having threesomez with thugz from ikorudu
Leave story for the story tellers. Show us your useless impoverished mother.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by LexngtonSteele: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
wristbangle:

I swear u be werey gringrin

Eleyi ti ya n ko! This one don become something else!

I really wanted to keep quiet but I saw that MODs are often biased and keep allowing Igbos to insult Omo Ooduas without any checks .
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Omoluabi16(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
wristbangle:

Na only those two igbo babes naim I like dey find their trouble 4 Nairaland. Eph123 gentle small but queenofnepal na igboro mama cheesy

Am just being sarcastic anyway, they know me too well here
No worry bro, igboro or gentle.. we go plan coup wife them come ewedu land, give our child better tribal mark like...

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ipodstinks: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Troll out... Anumpama.
Me I no get your language o. But that lady na girl like you.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by elantraceey(f): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Papiikush:

That is because they are extinct tongue

nah.... you just keep meeting the wrong people
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
ipodstinks:
Me I no get your language o. But that lady na girl like you.
Which lady are you referring to exactly?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by TinaAnita(f): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Find love...find real love and you'll get more than your desires...mehn simply want ladies that would desire them...the same way women want men that would cherish them...one advice...take money out of relationships... the rich guy was once broke... it's just about where your guy is...and he's gonna get there some day

It seems you aren't getting my point. I don't have any issue with a broke guy but stinginess and that's why I said it's one thing to be broke and another thing to be stingy, the two aren't the same. A broke guy can't give what he doesn't have but can the same be said about a stingy person? A stingy person won't give whether he is broke or not. Please don't get me wrong.

Meanwhile, I disagree with you that money should be taken out of relationships. If a girl visits you won't you give her money for cab or something? I hope you can also take sex out of it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
TinaAnita:

It seems you aren't getting my point. I don't have any issue with a broke guy but stinginess and that's why I said it's one thing to be broke and another thing to be stingy, the two aren't the same. A broke guy can't give what he doesn't have but can the same be said about a stingy person? A stingy person won't give whether he is broke or not. Please don't get me wrong.

Meanwhile, I disagree with you that money should be taken out of relationships. If a girl visits you won't you give her money for cab or something? I hope you can also take sex out of it.

Okay we're on the same page i agree. many guys have broke minds sha.. how can a girl come and visit and you can't give her 5k... Many guys don't have business dating because they need to figure out themselves first... Keep yourself from idle guys sha.. wish you luck moving forward

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nkwuocha: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
[[s]quote author=jjjjj2017 post=58421415]
I laughed you, as if you can feed yaself 3 square meal comfortably grin grin grin
Only gals wey come from poverty impoverished backgrounds dey runs after already made guys! Guys go fucck dem Toto like sey tomorrow no dey.

#iranu[/quote[/s]]

The last thing I will do with my time is to talk about women leeching on men and vice versa. Una wry still dey on the game, enjoy ya time.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nkwuocha: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

She's too young to have the orientation she has, broke guy oh, stingy guy oh.... If she has this orientation it means she's from a poor home... doesn't she have a brother? or a father ? ahaha if those ones are broke, then her prospective bf has the right to be broke...

And suffice to say, i get your cure

Oga Chi... Even ladies from rich home still leech on men. There are gold diggers even from rich home. Seems again you don't understand the point she made. Being stingy has got no gender. I can't stand a stingy woman myself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ghuzy01: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
steppins:
Poor Igbo boy. Instead of you to hang out with clean Igbo chicks, you prefer go out with that dirty scarecrow, just because she's cheap.
You are so stupid for that silly comment.I wish seun can ban you from nairaland forever.idiot.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ridbell01(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
dyadeleye:
receive sense ijn
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
nkwuocha:

Oga Chi... Even ladies from rich home still leech on men. There are gold diggers even from rich home. Seems again you don't understand the point she made. Being stingy has got no gender. I can't stand a stingy woman myself.

Lol... stingy woman ... as as how ?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by TinaAnita(f): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
so loving and caring to you means giving you Anything ( materials) you demand or want? and if I can't afford it anymore that also means I am no more caring and loving grin

Read between the lines. Giving/sharing is all part of loving and caring except you are broke. For God so loved the world that He GAVE his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON. Doesn't that bible quotation means something to you? It means you can't love without giving.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
You have a point, yoruba men usually make terrible husbands, but igbo men are not the best out there, they are too possessive and treat women like property and they worship money too, men from the south south are the best there is. They are the balance in between.
Smooyis:
Good. Proud of her
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
hahahahahahahgrin nor vex ooo I most laugh
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nkwuocha: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Lol... stingy woman ... as as how ?

Ofcourse there are women who are stingy. Me sef don experience am. Even if you give them 10k to buy something that eventually costs 11k,they will still come back from Wuse market to take back the 1k despite having extra cash in their purse. That one no be stingy? angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Burgerlomo: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
dyadeleye:

Which means that the quotations is on the way with overnight delivery grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
pentals:

A young man identified as Chima Wisdom Eke has come out to prove that women are not the same as his lady does not make any demand from him.
Eke responded to a Facebook question: “CAN A GIRL BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT ASKING FOR MONEY?”

He revealed that his woman who happens to be a Yoruba girl does not make any demands.
He said: “Yes. My girlfriend is one of them. Though she is engaged with something that fetches her some money. Most times she changes her hair without my awareness. I see some new dresses she wears I didn’t buy. I always make sure I appreciate her whenever I see a new stuff on her and it makes her happy. I’ve always told her am very lucky to have her. A Yoruba girl though.”
See his post below:

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/nigerian-man-publicly-celebrates.html

What a foolish idea.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
nkwuocha:

Ofcourse there are women who are stingy. Me sef don experience am. Even if you give them 10k to buy something that eventually costs 11k,they will still come back from Wuse market to take back the 1k despite having extra cash in their purse. That one no be stingy? angry

Bros i'm not on that strata of the society, to me it's when a man is broke that he calls a woman names.. abeg make God give us money...which one be complain of 1k or 5k.. when a woman glows, the man takes the hype.. na my mind frame sha..
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
TinaAnita:

Read between the lines. Giving/sharing is all part of loving and caring except you are broke. For God so loved the world that He GAVE his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON. Doesn't that bible quotation means something to you? It means you can't love without giving.
Really? well.. you may be right! which means you are also supposed to give too not just receiving grin grin, humans are different from God, God i believe gives unconditionally I also believe that caring and loving is completely different from GIVING because one can give without loving and caring, if i give you my old,Rickety and rusty car do i love and care for you? grin grin come on!

oh! sorry I am not a church goer I don't follow the bible, i see no lines to read inbetween
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by dyadeleye(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
ridbell01:
receive sense ijn

Borrow me yours sir...since you are not making use of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.