Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (70020 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by holatin(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
lol!! Ur own better. I don give tire cos of the kind of girls i meet, i no know why i dey meet undergraduates
kano street beggar no beg reach them

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahaah eh eh ok ooo I only got to know you through her nau,?
Na joke I dey joke o!, No! what happened was i made a comment on nairaland and she quoted me Accusing me of lieing but when I challenged her to prove me wrong she butted out! and when she found out that I was telling the truth she became friends with me i also called her Ugly although I was joking she didn't like it that also got her attention.
she was claiming that she was born in England but when i challenged her to bring her birth certificate and I bring mine to Richmond station she butted out too, she chose Richmond station it was her idea to meet there
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by holatin(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
bewla:
;Du open my teeth
happy to do dat
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Ralphdan(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Jewish ladies are only good for spreading their legs and selling their honeypots grin

Even their men know that....E.g. this man wink

That's why FFK left Bianca for Ikemba after correct piping sad

FFK is presently prepping a Jew girl to dash the next Ndigbo leader grin

PS - I really wanted to keep quiet but I saw that MODs are often biased and keep allowing Igbos to insult Omo Ooduas without any checks

Why do you always feel so intimidated

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
Na joke I dey joke o!, No! what happened was i made a comment on nairaland and she quoted me Accausing me of lieing but when I challenged her to prove me wrong she butted out! and when she found out that I was telling the truth she became my friends with me i also called her Ugly although I was joking she didn't like it that also got her attention.
hahahahahahaha aaaaa no wonder,she don't like people using logic,coz sometimes iffa use logic,she will just move,hahahahahahhaha eh eh wait ooo u even say ugly ahahahah na wa ooo gypsey ooooo no wonder she barely quote you coz she's aware of ur logic..
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
Na joke I dey joke o!, No! what happened was i made a comment on nairaland and she quoted me Accusing me of lieing but when I challenged her to prove me wrong she butted out! and when she found out that I was telling the truth she became friends with me i also called her Ugly although I was joking she didn't like it that also got her attention.
she was claiming that she was born in England but when i challenged her to bring her birth certificate and I bring mine to Richmond station she butted out too, she chose Richmond station it was her idea to meet there
ahahhahahaha maybe she has a good reason to that,eh eh abeg let but out this side talks she might not be happy we discussing about her when she's not around,I nor want quarrels ooo,Eh eh can u download a document for me,my phone can't download pics but sure it downloads videos,am surprise at this development...I need you to help me on this,so you can help me send it to her that all,I will talk to her about it,to see if she's ok by it..
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by rainbow2020(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
dyadeleye:
She might be grooming you for bigger project
na lie...same here with my girlfriend she is not the demanding type...trust me she is beautiful.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Adebayo4all: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
PointZerom:
Bros, another man dey supply her needs while your dick is more preferable by her.
She is like I'm OK wit d dick
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
ahahhahahaha maybe she has a good reason to that,eh eh abeg let but out this side talks she might not be happy we discussing about her when she's not around,I nor want quarrels ooo,Eh eh can u download a document for me,my phone can't download pics but sure it downloads videos,am surprise at this development...I need you to help me on this,so you can help me send it to her that all,I will talk to her about it,to see if she's ok by it..
but we are not talking bad about her.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by khiaa(f): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
steppins:
Poor Igbo boy. Instead of you to hang out with clean Igbo chicks, you prefer go out with that dirty scarecrow, just because she's cheap.

You guys are pathetic with your tribalism, where are the *Captain Save a Whitey* now, always showing up when someone says something they don't like about the whites but completely ignore tribalism.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by wayne4loan: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
ipodstinks:
Leave story for the story tellers. Show us your useless impoverished mother.
1st display the pics of ur used-full dicked ravaged mother for the world to see...
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ephi123(f): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
If only ephi123 can be like this babe and stop pestering Sirrki for soup money.

wristbangle:

grin grin

Am telling you. But mind u she and queenofnepal are an ardent fan of the hydraulic soup

Hahahaha!!
Beht why are you people complaining on behalf of the person who is not complaining?! cheesy cheesy

I just took a quick glance and the kind of comments I'm seeing on this thread, abeg lemme waka. Too toxic.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
I know ooo,but am not comfortable talking behinde people simple.when she's around we will continue,or anytime she's around..
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
abeg eh am not comfortable talking behind people anymore,either good nor bad..
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
later na,am coming back,lemm go out now to eat..
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by johnsondbolaji(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
MEDICAL COMPATIBILITY FOR INTENDING COUPLES

http://mainspringblog.com/medical-compatibility-intending-couples/

PLEASE SHEARE ,BROADCSST VIGOUROUSLY TO HELP INTENDING COUPLES
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by seunfape(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
kocvalour:
you sure say no be car you the wash

another man the drive am??
good guy
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by tabisegroup(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:
her boyfriend get pals for army barracks o grin
Wait first..are u serious grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by muller101(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
tabisegroup:

Wait first..are u serious grin cheesy
na advice I give u so o
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Jermat20(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
And you're happy? My brother wake up from your slumber someone else is sponsoring the bills.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by TinaAnita(f): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
Really? well.. you may be right! which means you are also supposed to give too not just receiving grin grin, humans are different from God, God i believe gives unconditionally I also believe that caring and loving is completely different from GIVING because one can give without loving and caring, if i give you my old,Rickety and rusty car do i love and care for you? grin grin come on!

oh! sorry I am not a church goer I don't follow the bible, i see no lines to read inbetween

Yeah I must give something too, everyone has something to give in a relationship even if it's not money.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Omoluabi16(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
ephi123:

Hahahaha!!
Beht why are you people complaining on behalf of the person who is not complaining?! cheesy cheesy

I just took a quick glance and the kind of comments I'm seeing on this thread, abeg lemme waka. Too toxic.
lol ify. As expected now..
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by lonelydora: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Hmmmmm... This guy does not sound like an Igbo man. Would have been better if he's from Ijebu. Anyway, its good to be financially independent, no unnecessary insult from any human being.

He can't be an Igbo man.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
lonelydora:

He can't be an Igbo man.
Tor
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Sterope(f): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wow! Who knew this was a thing? Let's give sn award to celebrate the fact that she didn't turn her bf to her parents.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
TinaAnita:

Yeah I must give something too, everyone has something to give in a relationship even if it's not money.
well..if you put it like this I have no choice but to Agree! grin grin, i must say you have been very pleasant and modest with our conversation I am impressed! i hope your brilliant and Rational opinions portrays who you are in real life. ciao! wink

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
well..if you put it like this I have no choice but to Agree! grin grin, i must say you have been very pleasant and modest with our conversation I am impressed! i hope your brilliant and Rational opinions portrays who you are in real life. ciao! wink

Tina don win you ooo winner(*2)
Tina don win you ooo winner
Tina go win you again ooo wineer

Cheers to Tina am very impressed it shows signs of brilliance here...
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
tobdee:
Someone else is doing the job for u
so u never see wey a man go dey spend millions on a babe while another man go dey chop dat same babe free cheesy.bro if a girl really like u she"s ready to be with u...money or not.na wen she no too gbadu u thats wen she makes unnecessary demand.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:

Tina don win you ooo winner(*2)
Tina don win you ooo winner
Tina go win you again ooo wineer

Cheers to Tina am very impressed it shows signs of brilliance here...
[center][/center] grin grin i thought you went to eat.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by dyadeleye(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Randy91:

LWKMD....na her type serious to marry oooo

Just joking bruh Arnold, there are good girls out there...100% wife material
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by dyadeleye(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
rainbow2020:
na lie...same here with my girlfriend she is not the demanding type...trust me she is beautiful.

She's not the demanding type yet she's trying to steal your last name.. grin grin

Joking
hold her tight bruh.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
nwakibie3:
Most times she changes her hair without my awareness. I see some new dresses she wears I didn’t buy.

Nwanna na car u dey wash....
it depends..she go get parents abi?
the parents go still dey cater for her need bah?
or she might be working ko?
if ur babe dey ask u for money all the time wey she wan buy pant,menstrual pad,bra,toothpast,baffroom slippers and bleaching cream..then her case is critical

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.