Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (69423 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by dyadeleye(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Which means that the quotations is on the way with overnight delivery grin

Correct ...you got the logic
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by PenisCaP: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
blingxx:

u are one of the reasons why Jesus might never return undecided

grin wicked!!.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by PenisCaP: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Duru009:

Even two of my consins brothers married Yoruba ladies.
Those ladies luv my brothers die!!
Nwanna idi sure ka ina egwu egwu?.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nkwuocha: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Bros i'm not on that strata of the society, to me it's when a man is broke that he calls a woman names
.. abeg make God give us money...which one be complain of 1k or 5k.. when a woman glows, the man takes the hype.. na my mind frame sha..

That's why I attacked the other guy. You simply can't expect a lady to admire a stingy man.Again,i hate the idea of expecting so much as a broke person. Reasons being that I ve sisters who I will still advice not to limit their chances of getting settled and moving on with their lives. Not all broke guys are good, and not all rich guys are bad. There was a time I was broker than broke and my then gf got married and hell! She is doing pretty well with her husband.

There are women who are stingy and pray not to have such as a wife. When you give her money to get Baygon, she go carry sniper come back just because she wants to save 350 naira she will add to buy bleaching oilcheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahgrin nor vex ooo I most laugh
you go laugh today sotey! all your teeths go fall out! grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
you go laugh today sotey! all your teeths go fall out! grin grin
hahahahahaha hmmm abeg eee
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Jewish ladies are only good for spreading their legs and selling their honeypots grin

Even their men know that....E.g. this man wink

That's why FFK left Bianca for Ikemba after correct piping sad

FFK is presently prepping a Jew girl to dash the next Ndigbo leader grin

PS - I really wanted to keep quiet but I saw that MODs are often biased and keep allowing Igbos to insult Omo Ooduas without any checks

Oshey Mark Clattenburg. Continue keeping score on nairaland

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by PenisCaP: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Igbos make excellent business partners, I've mentored over 40 Yoruba youths, done business with tons of Igbo, but for instance that 2015, people almost tried killing me because of where I came from...fast forward to 2017, i was speaking in my estate, and the young men that had known me for over five years said " We didn't know you're from this region, we could have kidnapped you since, In fact do you agree we can kidnpa you now"..I was startled and became insecure.. at least three people told me this within the space of one week..I don't tell people where i'm from anymore..Lol..since i can blend into any tribe... grin
Lol u be yoruba?.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Scatterscatter:
This guy is not a correct guy.

So you don't give her money for hair and clothes.

Your eye go soon clear.

Stingy monfo

Dont mind him, vey stingy guy! He will soon get the shock of his life.

If she doesn't ask for a dime? Then shes with him cos of his dickkk, when the owner who spends on her, will soon claim his property right under his nose. Just a matter of time cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
nkwuocha:

That's why I attacked the other guy. You simply can't expect a lady to admire a stingy man.Again,i hate the idea of expecting so much as a broke person. Reasons being that I ve sisters who I will still advice not to limit their chances of getting settled and moving on with their lives. Not all broke guys are good, and not all rich guys are bad. There was a time I was broker than broke and my then gf got married and hell! She is doing pretty well with her husband.

There are women who are stingy and pray not to have such as a wife. When you give her money to get Baygon, she go carry sniper come back just because she wants to save 350 naira cheesy cheesy

It's poverty disturbing the minds of both guys and girls on this level..i agree but come to think of it... Bros if we have enough all this women trying to save chips won't arise, it all goes back to being broke..May God help us all
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by LexngtonSteele: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
EasyWork001:

Oshey Mark Clattenburg. Continue keeping score on nairaland

Keep following me around - it's your lifetime achievement wink..would soon buy you an official car for your efforts.

Keep it up! grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
PenisCaP:

Lol u be yoruba?.

I don't answer that kweshion
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nkwuocha: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

It's poverty disturbing the minds of both guys and girls on this level..i agree but come to think of it... Bros if we have enough all this women trying to save chips won't arise, it all goes back to being broke..May God help us all

Not everyone will be rich. Again, I'm of the opinion that nobody knows tomorrow. Again, sometimes too it's not about the money but the manager of the money. Many women don't know how to manage these days. That's why I keep telling God that I'm grateful for my wife.You may have money tomorrow, if you have a bad woman, she may not manage your resources well.

No be here we hear say women carry children school fees so MMM?If you dey manage joint account with that kind of woman, she go run you down be that.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
dyadeleye:
She might be grooming you for bigger project

LWKMD....na her type serious to marry oooo
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
nkwuocha:

Not everyone will be rich. Again, I'm of the opinion that nobody knows tomorrow. Again, sometimes too it's not about the money but the manager of the money. Many women don't know how to manage these days. That's why I keep telling God that I'm grateful for my wife.You may have money tomorrow, if you have a bad woman, she may not manage your resources well.

No be here we hear say women carry children school fees so MMM?If you dey manage joint account with that kind of woman, she go run you down be that.

It is true o... having a woman that's a good manager is very good... a man that marries a bad wife will end up a tale bearer...congrats to your wife...May God lift you to riches...i see a future in Nigeria with over 80% population being rich..so prepare to be a rich man in future...the future is in the making..the present is pregnant, congrats to your wife.... that's why i'm skeptical about females.. the desire to spend spend and spend can be annoying...
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by supereagle(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Your name should be called Divine Favour.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nkwuocha: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

It is true o... having a woman that's a good manager is very good... a man that marries a bad wife will end up a tale bearer...congrats to your wife...May God lift you to riches...i see a future in Nigeria with over 80% population being rich..so prepare to be a rich man in future...the future is in the making..the present is pregnant, congrats to your wife.... that's why i'm skeptical about females.. the desire to spend spend and spend can be annoying...

Thanks. Wish you same. Although I don't share in your optismistc future about Nigeria.If I have big money, I buy citizenship of a better country for my kids.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by MisterKings(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
holatin:
you are very lucky man.

I swear in fact you are over lucky, no know why na materialistic girl I dey jam for my life, beg for anything.

even one who is very healthy once beg me for my kidney in case she has kidney problems in future.
grin grin lol no be small thing. Most naija girls are just broke ass bitches
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by PenisCaP: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

I don't answer that kweshion

Does it matter undecided.
Anyways dnt worry.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
Really? well.. you may be right! which means you are also supposed to give too not just receiving grin grin, humans are different from God, God i believe gives unconditionally I also believe that caring and loving is completely different from GIVING because one can give without loving and caring, if i give you my old,Rickety and rusty car do i love and care for you? grin grin come on!

oh! sorry I am not a church goer I don't follow the bible, i see no lines to read inbetween
hahahahahahahah this girl go tire for u now,just watch and seegrin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
nkwuocha:

Thanks. Wish you same. Although I don't share in your optismistc future about Nigeria.If I have big money, I buy citizenship of a better country for my kids.

At times, thick darkness causes us not to see what's beyond our presence....but it will get better...im seeing it.. the future is glorious.. a day is coming when Nigerians in millions will flood back home... please write today's date down...a stranger said it.. it's not even far..though it's not now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by wristbangle: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
No worry bro, igboro or gentle.. we go plan coup wife them come ewedu land, give our child better tribal mark like...

grin u no serious
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahah this girl go tire for u now,just watch and seegrin
she is already tired I am guessing cheesy grin most nigerians can not be logical and when they find themselves unable or struggling to be logical they start quoting the bible to justify their ignorance.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
she is already tired I am guessing cheesy grin most nigerians can not be logical and when they find themselves unable or struggling to be logical they start quoting the bible to justify their ignorance.
hahahahahaha na wa oooo,sometimes eh I go jus dey wonder where the fucck did lala247 get you from?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahaha na wa oooo,sometimes eh I go jus dey wonder where the fucck did lala247 get you from?
it wasn't lala who found me I found lala grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by tabisegroup(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:
she will arrange soldiers for u o.
Na chief of Army staff dey date her? grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Martin0(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
it wasn't lala who found me I found lala grin grin
hahahahahahahaah eh eh ok ooo I only got to know you through her nau,?
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by muller101(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
tabisegroup:

Na chief of Army staff dey date her? grin
her boyfriend get pals for army barracks o grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by ioreth69(f): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
holatin:
you are very lucky man.

I swear in fact you are over lucky, no know why na materialistic girl I dey jam for my life, beg for anything.

even one who is very healthy once beg me for my kidney in case she has kidney problems in future.
grin
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by holatin(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
ioreth69:
grin
grin back
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by holatin(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
MisterKings:
grin grin lol no be small thing. Most naija girls are just broke ass bitches
and na dem dey shout broke guys pass

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
tabisegroup:

Can we date

See Your Life?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.