Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (69408 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by bigplayerz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Guy so you mean you dont even give her transport fare when she comes to visit you!!!! Ahan Bros you be guy man ...you just dey enjoy her P***Y free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by jydeskill1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Na home training, my IPOB people will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
this man's brains should be donated to the monkey zoo, I believe the monkeys will make good use of his brains .what a PLANK!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Evablizin(f): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by cremedelacreme: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Stingy guy. So your babe go find you come house you no go even give am transport? Clap for yourself. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by lonecatt(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
And you are choping everything for free bros
Adonbilieve it
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Dicksonpal: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Papiikush:
So only Yoruba girls demand for cash from their lovers?!

Nigeria can never proper with people like this alive. Kudos to the lady though, women like that are either dead or not born grin
yes the shall never proper,.... Omase rip English

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Sleyanya1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nairaman66(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by columbus007(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
what a foolhardy,collect aids first na that time ur eyes go clear,so she f..cks around to change clothes

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by PointZerom: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Templerun95:
all igbo women are sluts na
my guy u made d beta choice

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Same to you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Ohaneche(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Foolish post and it made fp! Only a broke dude will celebrate this, as for me whether my baby is demanding or not,,,I will spend for her and my family

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
So because she doesn't demand, you can't surprise her once in a while too?. Be there jubilating your gf isn't demanding. Signs of a stingy guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by dacovajnr: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Templerun95:

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by sod09(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:
That's just me
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by muller101(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Chima. U no get wisdom @all

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
She has her king, you're just paving the way
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nice one
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by elantraceey(f): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Papiikush:
So only Yoruba girls demand for cash from their lovers?!

Nigeria can never proper with people like this alive. Kudos to the lady though, women like that are either dead or not born grin

Or you're yet to meet them undecided undecided
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Templerun95:

Who are u shining ur dirty teeth for eh.. Ode lo mo. Don't allow soponu to visit you this week o omo radarada oshi

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by LeFreakSoChic(f): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Templerun95:

And bloody thieves......

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dicksonpal:
yes the shall never proper,.... Omase rip English

I guess he was typing fast.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by delishpot: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Its okay. One mans meat is anothers poison. Some men would start suspecting her while some would brag that they didnt spend a dime before they entered her pants.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by steppins: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
nwakibie3:
Afonja women can do anything just to end up as an Igbo man's wife.

someone said in Ogun state last week that whenever u see a happy afonja woman just know that an Igbo man is in her life grin grin
Gbam!

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Sleyanya1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Templerun95:

You just want attention sha.
Seek & ye shall find.

Wisdom is the principal thing..
In all thy getting....

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by chucs: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nwanna o gbagolu gi cheap..Biko solibe na o bughi gi mere uwa..

Mumu guy.You dont know she is generating the income with which she is using on you from other guys? Wait till you make her your wife.

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by poyet(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
If na your fellow southeastern girl you marry, you for don back off.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
So because she doesn't demand, you can't surprise her once in a while too?. Be there jubilating your gf isn't demanding. Signs of a stingy guy.
This woman make up your mind on time ....
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by GuntersChain(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
when you put a ring on it, and staus quo remains the same then you are indeed right.
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Coldfeets: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Why is she being praised?

Is that not what she's supposed to be doing?

Or are you still part of those men who think they should take over her father's job of providing for her just because he is her boyfriend?

God forbid bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by jjjjj2017: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
kocvalour:
you sure say no be car you the wash
another man the drive am??
STFU! Yoruba gals are loyal, take it or leave it.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.