Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria (16309 Views)

Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent / Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by hopefulLandlord: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2017
raphieMontella:

Eyah, it's actually the inverse.
Recent scientific research proves religious Fundamentalism such as yours leads to serious brain damage.
http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/study-finds-link-between-brain-damage-and-religious-fundamentalism?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1494145972

cc : hopefullandlord hahn dalaman 4kings

believing someone died for your sins is a mental illness on its own

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by 4kings: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
raphieMontella:
real truth...
If you see me quoting scriptures ehn,
Even if I tell you I'm irreligious... You'd doubt it...very few persons know of my irreligiousity...
The average Nigerian's thinking mentality does not create an environment to accommodate irreligious views.
True. so raphieMontella still dey?
Wetin do MrMontella?
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by JackBizzle: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

No need to argue.
Another thread even has studies on the founders of millitant atheism. Like Darwin, Freud etc

Its more than confirmed.
No wonder none among of the top universities and schools in the world were founded by atheists.
Shame!

https://www.nairaland.com/3499358/atheism-mental-illness-charles-darwin

Your fake news thread? False information thread?
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by Krystalzkris(f): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2017
4kings:
Happy Birthday!!! May Good-luck follow you.
oshe
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by raphieMontella: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

True,
Especially when it's a Jewish man, and you're an African.
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by raphieMontella: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2017
4kings:

True. so raphieMontella still dey?
Wetin do MrMontella?
Lol, both Dey oo...
Different browsers...
Just depends on the browser I use to open nairaland ...
But, I Wan focus on this now sha...
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by felixomor: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

[s]
Your fake news thread? False information thread?[/s]

raphieMontella:

Charles Darwin.? Militant atheism?
Lol...
How do you expect me to take sciencewatch's thread seriously? Lol...
Also, I guess you didn't website of the thread

Your input on universities is totally irrelevant and has no business with the issue...not surprised tho...

I'm not sure you properly know what Militant atheism is sef...do you? .

Oh my input on Universities is uselsess ba?

Why?
You have become ashame ba.
Atheism is foolishness.

When Christians were building universities, atheists were trolling and mocking and burning schools, just like what you people are doing now.......

Please u people should go and sleep. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by raphieMontella: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

Why?
Atheism is foolishness.

When Christians were building universities, atheists were trolling and mocking and burning schools, just like what you people are doing now.......

Out of point bro.
Stay focused.
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by felixomor: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2017
raphieMontella:

Out of point bro.
Stay focused.

Oh, you didnt know you were out of point when you were trying to prove that atheists care about knowledge.? cool

Atheism is ignorance.
Period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by JackBizzle: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

Why?
Atheism is foolishness.

Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by felixomor: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

Go sleep cool
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by bennyann: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Krystalzkris:
puhleeze oo, u cannot be cheating on her with me ooo... better be wakaring away

Please Deicide is not cheating o except he is trying to cheat on someone else with you but not with me. I believe he is only trying to make you jealous so you know his relevance grin
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by bennyann: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Deicide:

Bennyann upon all the shakara way u day do i don find new bae tongue

I dey suspect you seriously. What's your alternate? Sonofluc1fer?
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by JackBizzle: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

Why?
Atheism is foolishness.

Your links are usually unreliable or contain false info
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by felixomor: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

Your links are usually unreliable or contain false info

A scammer never tells the truth cool
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by JackBizzle: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

A scammer never tells the truth cool

Scamming for Jesus, eh?
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by darkhorizon: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Krystalzkris:
uniport
OK,at your D.P looks just like Unilorin walkway.
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by felixomor: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

Scamming for Jesus, eh?
Scammer for 5 thousand naira grin
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by felixomor: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Says who?
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by JackBizzle: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

Scammer for 5 thousand naira grin

That 5 thousand is a holy number. Jesus fed 5000 people, remember?
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by felixomor: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

That 5 thousand is a holy number. Jesus fed 5000 people, remember?

He fed more than that. And still feeding.
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by dalaman: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

He fed more than that. And still feeding.

Evidence that Jesus is still feeding anybody. Show Jesus feeding people in reality apart from ancient folklore.
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by felixomor: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
dalaman:

Evidence that Jesus is still feeding anybody. Show Jesus feeding people in reality apart from ancient folklore.

There r many encounter of Jesus recorded by people even in the middle east till today, even in muslim countries. Numerous incidents.
I dont expect you to research though.

Its not your thing.
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by dalaman: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

There r many encounter of Jesus recorded by people even in the middle east till today, even in muslim countries. Numerous incidents.
I dont expect you to research though.

Its not your thing.

You made a claim instead of providing evidence you have started crying as usual. Just show Jesus feeding anybody as you claimed or accept that you have started your lie lie.
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by felixomor: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
dalaman:

You made a claim instead of providing evidence you have started crying as usual. Just show Jesus feeding anybody as you claimed or accept that you have started your lie lie.

So I must show the picture ba?
Every encounter must be photographed right?
Anyway you are the one who wants to see photograph of God before you know He exists.
I am not surprised.

Gerrout of hia man undecided
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by dalaman: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

So I must show the picture ba?
Every encounter must be photographed right?
Anyway you are the one who wants to see photograph of God before you know He exists.
I am not surprised.

Gerrout of hia man undecided

You are making an extra ordinary claim and it requires extra ordinary evidence. What can be asserted without any evidence needs to be discarded without evidence. You said Jesus is still feeding people and your evidence is word of mouth abi? Do you have any evidence for anything you claim apart from words of mouth?

If your God exist I won't be here arguing with you about it and you won't be making claims on its behalf. No God will rely on a thing like you to defend or make its case for it ever.

Mr lie lie.
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by felixomor: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
dalaman:

You are making an extra ordinary claim and it requires extra ordinary evidence. What can be asserted without any evidence needs to be discarded without evidence. You said Jesus is still feeding people and your evidence is word of mouth abi? Do you have any evidence for anything you claim apart from words of mouth? Mr lie lie.

Keep quiet
There was no extra ordinary claim
Go to youtube news channels, many of them
There are accounts of people who had Numerous of such encounters.

Keep calling everyone a liar,
When the list of all the lies you have told are there for everyone to see.
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by dalaman: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet
There was no extra ordinary claim
Go to youtube news channels, many of them
There are accounts of people who had Numerous of such encounters.

Keep calling everyone a liar,
When the list of all the lies you have told are there for everyone to see.

Saying that Jesus( a dead man ) feeds people is an extra ordinary claim. Evidence of him feeding people is what you are to provide Mr lie lie. Or is this one of your I know a 10 years old child that owns a car?
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by felixomor: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
dalaman:

Saying that Jesus( a dead man ) feeds people is an extra ordinary claim. Evidence of him feeding people is what you are to provide Mr lie lie. Or is this one of your I know a 10 years old child that owns a car?

Keep quiet.
You dont even know the definition of evidence.

Besides you are not even aware that there are even skeptic historians who now have sufficient evidence of the resurrection.

Anyway, you are the one who once begged to be shown "Jesus" in the koran.
I am not surprised.
Its that bad undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by dalaman: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet.
You dont even know the definition of evidence.

Besides you are not even aware that there are even skeptic historians who now have sufficient evidence of the resurrection.

Anyway, you are the one who once begged to be shown "Jesus" in the koran.
I am not surprised.
Its that bad undecided

Ohh so there are evidence for the mythical ressurection? If I tell you to provide the so called evidence you'll start crying. You are a liar. There is no evidence for any resurrection. You only have a story which is nothing by ancient folkore. Show me that you are bit a lair by providing actual evidence instead of ancient and mythical stories.
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by felixomor: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
dalaman:

Ohh so there are evidence for the mythical ressurection? If I tell you to provide the so called evidence you'll start crying. You are a liar. There is no evidence for any resurrection. You only have a story which is nothing by ancient folkore. Show me that you are bit a lair by providing actual evidence instead of ancient and mythical stories.
Mr liar
Sorry your opinion makes no difference.

You are the one who once claimed you had an evolved part of the brain that "invents" God.
You can keep using that part of your brain to reason.
Re: How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria by dalaman: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

Mr liar
Sorry your opinion makes no difference.

You are the one who once claimed you had an evolved part of the brain that "invents" God.
You can keep using that part of your brain to reason.

You have no evidence as such you can't provide any. Where is the evidence for the resurrection of the dead Jewish hippe? You have non apart from ancient folkore.
I never claimed that there is a part of any brain that invents God. A scientific study made that claim and I alluded to it. Provide evidence for your empty lies. Mr lie lie. You can't do without telling lies can you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Signs That A Church Doesnt Get Grace - Paul Ellis / 20 Richest Pastors In The World / Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.