Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos (81351 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by sekem: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Another stupid woman
So after beaten her up how does this solve her husbands infidelity
The problem lies between her and her husband .. side chic just doing what they know best hoeing

Will you keep kwayet

I'm sure you are a side chic yourself which is why you are talking like this

If the side chic decides to respect herself and walk away rather than allowing herself to be tempted into the whole thing, do you have any idea how many marriages that will be saved?

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Take your psychedelic drugs. Your hallucination has started again. cheesy

Don't hate me okay. I don't hate you either.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

is dat really ur azz on dp?
and why u dey attack benita bikonu?

I tried to correct her. That was not an attack.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
blueeyes1:
she never jam the one wey go beat her blue black on top of the socalled 'horseband', rubbish!

Ahswear! If na me ehn, I won't even beat her but she should get her jotter and pen because I'm so gonna lecture her on how to keep a man by keeping her furrish husband. Shey o ni ori oun gbele undecided undecided
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lalas247(f): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
sekem:

Will you keep kwayet

I'm sure you are a side chic yourself which is why you are talking like this

If the side chic decides to respect herself and walk away rather than allowing herself to be tempted into the whole thing, do you have any idea how many marriages that will be saved?

Please bring ur brain along when u quote me
Can't you chat objectively ? Is it that hard to type without insulting ?

So if this side chic decides to respect herself like u just stated .. so you think he wont move on to the next .. now if the next one too decides to keep it moving ... you think he wont move on to the next R u ok
If u can't see the fault is between the man and woman who are in relationship then my dear keep swimming in stew
Some people are not compatible and instead to free each other they remain and be blaming side chics .. yes they lack morals but they are not the main ones to blame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:

So if this side chic decides to respect herself like u just stated .. so you think he wont move on to the next .. now if the next one too decides to keep it moving ... you think he wont move on to the next R u ok
If u can't see the fault is between the man and woman who are in relationship then my dear keep swimming in stew
Some people are not compatible and instead to free each other they remain and be blaming side chics .. yes they lack morals but they are not the main ones to blame

YYY?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lalas247(f): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

No sense at all and I seriously do pray she starts receiving one soonest. This shameful act of hers won't stop the man from moving on to the next girl, is this how she will kwantinu beating girls upandan because of her irresponsible horseband?

They never start from the root of the problem .. as she is beating her now
Where is her husband grin enjoying breeze with another ... how many will she beat before she starts marriage counselling
There are men out there REAL MEN even if u like open ur yansh infront of them they wont even flinch when d hoe tire she look for another weak man to hold .. how many heads do those men have embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lalas247(f): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
gentlemanism1:

YYY?
Y what?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

Don't hate me okay. I don't hate you either.
That was why I said you shouldn't take it personal. It'll be foolish of me to hate you.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lionessza(f): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
amakadihot87:
........d lady over reacted but mayb due to emotions........some side chicks can be troublesome........d wife must have warned her severely yet she wouldnt listen...........but it doesnt make sense to fight in public for your man ,as long as d man feeds u and ur kids well.....provides for you........whats my own.......

I will just remind him to use condom whenever he is going out

Why warn the outsider and not the man who's directly responsible for all this trouble? Why is the main culprit exempted ? . Because he takes care of his kids which is his responsibility in the first place, he has a right to do as he pleases?.

I don't know where you are coming from with your last statement but I won't judge you if you have decided to accept something like this , it's your call as long as you know he will never stop as long as it can stand erect. You have practically given him the green light and he will surely use it.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by 400billionman: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Arrest these women for assault..
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Y what?

Why are u this beautiful?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by feelgoodInc: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
you marry a beautiful woman and next thing she comes into the house and start getting out of shape, doesn't want to take care of her body anymore, doesn't want to have sex anymore what kind of a woman is that?

mcteewww,

but I think the man should be blamed, it wasn't the girl that took the vow of marriage, it was the man.

and it's the wife's fault.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by ijomaSN(f): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na wa
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by blueeyes1: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Ahswear! If na me ehn, I won't even beat her but she should get her jotter and pen because I'm so gonna lecture her on how to keep a man by keeping her furrish husband. Shey o ni ori oun gbele undecided undecided
lolzzzz. She's is plain stu;pid, fighting over a man who probably might be dancing shoki on top another woman at that moment, she is such a disgrace abeg. She suppose go beat her husband, shameless!

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by feelgoodInc: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Easier said than done. Wait 'till you've given birth then you can offer this advise to Nigerian mothers.

then let someone else take care of his big if you can't
simple.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lalas247(f): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Why are u this beautiful?
Lol did u even read the topic ... abeg leave me o
Na debate mode I dey so .. I dey come
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol did u even read the topic ... abeg leave me o
Na debate mode I dey so .. I dey come

U dey 'cum' shocked
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by amakadihot87(f): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Why warn the outsider and not the man who's directly responsible for all this trouble? Why is the main culprit exempted ? . Because he takes care of his kids which is his responsibility in the first place, he has a right to do as he pleases?.

I don't know where you are coming from with your last statement but I won't judge you if you have decided to accept something like this , it's your call as long as you know he will never stop as long as it can stand erect. You have practically given him the green light and he will surely use it.

nne what ever you cant fight just accept it with good fate.......for the sake of ur life
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:

They never start from the root of the problem .. as she is beating her now
Where is her husband grin enjoying breeze with another ... how many will she beat before she starts marriage counselling
There are men out there REAL MEN even if u like open ur yansh infront of them they wont even flinch when d hoe tire she look for another weak man to hold .. how many heads do those men have embarassed

LOL. It's so funny when you see them all asking for the sidechick's head. These girls didn't force your husbands, not every girl has the moral standard to resist their "dear husbands" temptations. Face the silly man that disrespected your vows abi did the girl join them at the altar to make vows nii. Play your wifey roles, keep your husband in check and if after everything, he's bent on being a public tool, take a walk out of the marriage. When we say marriage isn't everything now, they wee call us slayqueen. Na marriage be this one too oooo cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by sekem: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:

You can turn it and twist it any way you like but the truth still remains that the side chic is the major problem

You can't really stop a man from going after a woman he fancies for sex but at least you as a girl can tell the man you ain't interested... most especially a married man

You may decide to continue to live in self denial as a side chic and continue to enjoy the largess of such an illicit affair but it still doesn't change the fact that you are causing your fellow woman so much serious emotional pain... and you know it
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lionessza(f): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
amakadihot87:

nne what ever you cant fight just accept it with good fate.......for the sake of ur life

Wow! You are a better woman than I am .
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
angry

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by amakadihot87(f): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
feelgoodInc:
you marry a beautiful woman and next thing she comes into the house and start getting out of shape, doesn't want to take care of her body anymore, doesn't want to have sex anymore what kind of a woman is that?

mcteewww,

but I think the man should be blamed, it wasn't the girl that took the vow of marriage, it was the man.

and it's the wife's fault.
............there are some women who naturally get fat once they start giving birth........they need extra gym and excercise to keep in shape but unfortunately where is d time for that....
Some of them slim down when they are done with child bearing.......a true husband should be understanding and compassionate to his woman .......do u think women are happy watching their shapes being messed up?
.....my stand remains-if a man wants to cheat let him go ahead ......after work comes salary
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
I think the side chick can sue the wife for humiliating her in public. That is assault.

What evidence does d house wife have for doing this?

Most times we take laws into our hands without knowing the implications.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

LOL. It's so funny when you see them all asking for the sidechick's head. These girls didn't force your husbands, not every girl has the moral standard to resist their "dear husbands" temptations. Face the silly man that disrespected your vows abi did the girl join them at the altar to make vows nii. Play your wifey roles, [b]keep your husband in check [/b]and if after everything, he's bent on being a public tool, take a walk out of the marriage. When we say marriage isn't everything now, they wee call us slayqueen. Na marriage be this one too oooo cheesy grin
I tire
So it's only the side chic to blame .. imagine another claiming it's normal all men cheat
So basically makes it ok

If you ask the man now why he did it
He will say the wifey did not meet his needs
Exactly Marriage is not for everyone .... when I tell ladies be a hoe for your husband they don't get it .. check your husbands they wont listen
They will be venting frustration in chic wey God don put for black book grin she needs to hit the gym
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by chib4true(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Some women would just get married and start inflating like balloon... What on earth can entice a man on this kinda Lady?

Oooohhhh!!seems she's pregnant??
I don't so!!,Seems it's a potbelly!

WTF!!!!
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by banmee(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Which jail?. Jail term would be possible if you leave traces.

Ok. If you say so. You realize you won't be dealing with Nigerians right?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lionessza(f): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
piagetskinner:
a man cannot have a good wife and yet look outside to cheat...

except that woman is not good or that man has no brain

from the way the woman was dragging that girls hair you'd know She's a tyrant of a wife

There are greedy men out there who cheat on good caring women and endup claiming victimhood when caught and kicked to the curb.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by victor8269: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Childbirth. Is he not also responsible for her protruding stomach?.
Yes, but she for help herself Na?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:

I tire
So it's only the side chic to blame .. imagine another claiming it's normal all men cheat
So basically makes it ok

If you ask the man now why he did it
He will say the wifey did not meet his needs
Exactly Marriage is not for everyone .... when I tell ladies be a hoe for your husband they don't get it .. check your husbands they wont listen
They will be venting frustration in chic wey God don put for black book grin she needs to hit the gym
shocked when you tell ladies be a hoeshocked aaaa my sidon tafia well eh eh,say that line againgrin pls interpret that linegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.