Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos (81279 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Josephjnr(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Well-done. The question now is,what will she do to the husband?...Naked side chick A and the husband will go to side chick B and so on until one side chick will beat the woman close to coma...... Madam beta use sense before em story change.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by maigemuu: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
All I see is 3 bitches fighting over a used d*ck
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by ExInferis(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
I swear I'll click any thread that says "strips her nekked".
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by nkemdi89(f): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Single girls please leave married men alone, if you know he is married shift abeg.

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lionessza(f): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Saintsquare:
I wonder why some single ladies run after married men when there are single young dudes

Maybe for the same reasons married men leave their families and chase after single ladies undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by room089: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
The woman should do something about her shape. Her belly is something else. These might be the reason the man looks outside.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Excuse me, why are you taking this issue personal?. So if a woman got a protruding stomach due to childbirth which wasn't properly handled then that warrants her husband to cheat?. Keep whatever assumptions you think is the reason I made that comment to yourself.

Excuse, I am not taking this personal. Why won't she handle the protruding stomach carefully? , please tell me why we have various gym houses all over the world?. If she had taken care of herself, I bet you the man won't have any reason to cheat.

You too, if my comment is provoking you, please stop quoting me. Excuse me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by zanga420: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

I see. Your tommy is bigger than hers right?, that's why you are trying so hard to support her.

Our problem is that, after getting married, we allow ourselves to look unattractive, thereby exposing our hubby to fresh girls. I rather slay for my hubby, than looking like a bag of wasted tomatoes.
nice one babe. I'm not supporting the randy husband though. But it's so unfortunate how ladies behave once they married a man.
Respect zero
Attractive zero
Even intellectual reasoning zero
Stubbornness on the high side
A tout will always be a tout.
Similar to the men that change once they marry.
I guess this is problem of over familiarity.
Let the madam work on her home, she and her husband are not enemies two of them should put their home in order than disturbing our cyber space.
As for the sidechic, sorry sha but don't tell me you don't know he's married, you have power of legal actions sha, all the best.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Omo, the kind speed wey I use take enter this thread ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
murtala120:
am liking you already. smart and objective babe

Thank you. We women, are our problem. Look at her, she's fighting with a lady more fit than her. I am sure the reason why the side chick ain't fighting back is because she felt guilty, if not, 2secs is enough to take her down.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by zanga420: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

Excuse, I am not taking this personal. Why won't she handle the protruding stomach carefully? , please tell me why we have various gym houses all over the world?. If she had taken care of herself, I bet you the man won't have any reason to cheat.

most problems are not even the shape or the protruding whatsoever, rather peace at home. Many a ladies have chase their husbands to death, infedility and drunks due to nagging and peaceless home. @benita27 take note.
Please ladies allow peace to reign in your homes you're not in battle with your husband. Infact that's who you should agree most with. He's your partner not your opponent. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
What am I telling my people?

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
zanga420:
nice one babe. I'm not supporting the randy husband though. But it's so unfortunate how ladies behave once they married a man.
Respect zero
Attractive zero
Even intellectual reasoning zero
Stubbornness on the high side
A tout will always be a tout.
Similar to the men that change once they marry.
I guess this is problem of over familiarity.
Let the madam work on her home, she and her husband are not enemies two of them should put their home in order than disturbing our cyber space.
As for the sidechic, sorry sha but don't tell me you don't know he's married, you have power of legal actions sha, all the best.

It would take the side chick just 2secs to bring her down, in terms of fighting. She is not fit for what she's doing. Some married women are clueless. Look at that body, its a shame for me, If i stand before my husband looking like that. And the same applies to my hubby.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by omohlexy: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Another stupid woman
So after beaten her up how does this solve her husbands infidelity
The problem lies between her and her husband .. side chic just doing what they know best hoeing
e clear say you sef na side chick. would be my pleasure to see you unclad. hope say the bobby never fall like mount olympus?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Kobicove(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is assault!
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
zanga420:
most problems are not even the shape or the protruding whatsoever, rather peace at home. Many a ladies have chase their husbands to death, infedility and drunks due to nagging and peaceless home. @benita27 take note

I support you on this. You nag your husband to HBP and expect him to care for you?. God won't even care for you.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by PenSniper: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
The so-called wife does not even look responsible enough. No wonder the husband surfs another website.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

This is going to be my last mention to you. I wasn't the one who jumped into your mention, you did.

You're not in the position to tell any woman how or how not to keep her body. There are reasons behind certain things.

You mentioned gym; do you know the cost of hiring a gym instructor?, and if the said women could afford one?.

Are you also not aware that body types are different?. Most of these women with protruding stomach went through a cesarean section and ended up not doing what other women do after haven given birth.

Don't mention me again, thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
I can see the reason for his infidelity in her stomach
not just her stomach.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by delpee(f): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Instead of focusing on how to do better in life and concentrating on her children she's spending valuable time searching for side chicks. Sadly this won't solve the problem, hubby will only get wiser.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
zanga420:
most problems are not even the shape or the protruding whatsoever, rather peace at home. Many a ladies have chase their husbands to death, infedility and drunks due to nagging and peaceless home. @benit.a27 take note
I'm aware of what you just said.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by amakadihot87(f): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza:
And after all this show off, she will get back home and " make it work " with the same son of a bitch who disrespected her in the first place by stepping out, Smh. These are the types of women who make men feel like it's their birthright to cheat and boast about it. Why not drag the asshole through the streets and embarrass him instead like he embarrassed you by going after someone else?. He broke the vows and disrespected your home , yet you take out your wrath on someone else who was probably lied to as well by this guy. Sigh!. Wait until this girl leaves him and he goes and looks for a new one. Go after that one too right? I mean she is the one destroying your marriage not your " good man" grin
........d lady over reacted but mayb due to emotions........some side chicks can be troublesome........d wife must have warned her severely yet she wouldnt listen...........but it doesnt make sense to fight in public for your man ,as long as d man feeds u and ur kids well.....provides for you........whats my own.......

I will just remind him to use condom whenever he is going out

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
This is going to be my last mention to you. I wasn't the one who jumped into your mention, you did.

You're not in the position to tell any woman how or how not to keep her body. There are reasons behind certain things.

You mentioned gym; do you know the cost of hiring a gym instructor?, and if the said women could afford one?.

Are you also not aware that body types are different?. Most of these women with protruding stomach went through a cesarean section and ended up not doing what other women do after haven given birth.

Don't mention me again, thanks.

Whatever. Good for you. Hit the gym, I guess you need that. Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by dacovajnr: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Abi o
Cause these wife need to start receiving seff wahlahi grin
Na the hubby go kuku be nurse maid to side chic after the beaten .. at least secret is out now they don't have to hide grin
It's sad though
My Wife is a Soldier,Come and be my Side chick undecided
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

Take your psychedelic drugs. Your hallucination has started again. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by blueeyes1: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

No sense at all and I seriously do pray she starts receiving one soonest. This shameful act of hers won't stop the man from moving on to the next girl, is this how she will kwantinu beating girls upandan because of her irresponsible horseband?

she never jam the one wey go beat her blue black on top of the socalled 'horseband', rubbish!
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lalas247(f): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

No sense at all and I seriously do pray she starts receiving one soonest. This shameful act of hers won't stop the man from moving on to the next girl, is this how she will kwantinu beating girls upandan because of her irresponsible horseband?

I tire o ...
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lalas247(f): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
dacovajnr:
My Wife is a Soldier,Come and be my Side chick undecided
Lol wont deter some people its you who has to make the choice to cheat or not
To have an affair or not
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Midononi(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
falconey:
grin
Nothing more exciting than two women fighting over your dick.
I can relate to that **wink
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
a man cannot have a good wife and yet look outside to cheat...

except that woman is not good or that man has no brain

from the way the woman was dragging that girls hair you'd know She's a tyrant of a wife

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lalas247(f): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:
one of the job hazards in being a slayqueen. like a soldier going to war.
grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

is dat really ur azz on dp?
and why u dey attack benita bikonu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.