Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos (81277 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn yes na if i no like d babe na cheesy
eh eh for ukwu again,hahahahahagrin ukwu men nor dey dey selective ooo,so far say na ukwu
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh for ukwu again,hahahahahagrin ukwu men nor dey dey selective ooo,so far say na ukwu
dats not true grin grin grin
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

dats not true grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahahaha na wa oooo,hmmm ok I lie abi?grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lionessza(f): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
sekem:

You can turn it and twist it any way you like but the truth still remains that the side chic is the major problem

You can't really stop a man from going after a woman he fancies for sex but at least you as a girl can tell the man you ain't interested... most especially a married man

You may decide to continue to live in self denial as a side chic and continue to enjoy the largess of such an illicit affair but it still doesn't change the fact that you are causing your fellow woman so much serious emotional pain... and you know it

LMFAO @ the bolded. So basically the man is the helpless victim that should be saved by his wife and the side chick from self destructing?. Funny guy grin. Many men get attracted to women who are not their partners but don't give in to the temptation , why can't the cheating ones do it ?.

You even go as far as accusing this side chick of causing the wife the heartache Who is more responsible for the woman's heartbreak, the stranger who could be the usual" I don't care" slut or the husband she entrusted with her heart and life and who promised her infront of both families to standby her? . Stop making silly excuses here , a self respecting man wouldn't be embarrassing his wife like this, he should value loyalty to his family more than some cheap neighborhood hoe.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

oya bring her come cheesy
oya lala247 show,go dress up,we dey go visit lefulefu,

But wait oo lefu,iffa carr her come eh eh u know say I go excuse una two na?grin
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martin0:
oya lala247 show,go dress up,we dey go visit lefulefu,

But wait oo lefu,iffa carr her come eh eh u know say I go excuse una two na?grin
no go let lalas pour u hot water oo grin
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ the bolded. So basically the man is the helpless victim that should be saved by his wife and the side chick from self destructing?. Funny guy grin. Many men get attracted to women who are not their partners but don't give in to the temptation , why can't the cheating ones do it ?.

You even go as far as accusing this side chick of causing the wife the heartache Who is more responsible for the woman's heartbreak, the stranger who could be the usual" I don't care" slut or the husband she entrusted with her heart and life and who promised her infront of both families to standby her? . Stop making silly excuses here , a self respecting man wouldn't be embarrassing his wife like this, he should value loyalty to his family more than some cheap neighborhood hoe.
;Dmadam lio come ,we are going to my house,my wife traveled,hope it will be safe for ugrin
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by jackie35(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
CastedDude:
This is very shameful. A young lady was descended upon by a woman and her friend who accused her of having an affair with her husband. In a trending video footage which was posed online, the scorned wife and her friend stormed the residence of the lady in question, as they stripped her totally unclad while punching and beating her in the process.

She was finally dragged outside her apartment in such embarrassing condition.

Online users have reacted angrily to this. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/scorned-wife-attacks-husbands-alleged-side-chick-strips-unclad-public-photos.html
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

hahahhahahahahahahahahahhagrin
She nor get mind for that side,,grin
I dey ask u now oooo,u know say I go excuse una two na?so how una go con do me?grin
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

I know say lala go understand na,she know me wela nau,abi I lie lala?hahahahhahahahahah oya oya talk iffa excuse una two for inside house come out weitin una go do me naugrin
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin shocked grin

Woman i dare say you are the reason for your husband's infidelity.

See her big belle like some Bini gals own!

For the ladies, don't let no side chic take an advantage of your negligence, keep yourself up to date & trending!

To all the home breakers out there, God of heaven will so punish you & make sure u die in singlehood

2 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
CastedDude:
This is very shameful. A young lady was descended upon by a woman and her friend who accused her of having an affair with her husband. In a trending video footage which was posed online, the scorned wife and her friend stormed the residence of the lady in question, as they stripped her totally unclad while punching and beating her in the process.

She was finally dragged outside her apartment in such embarrassing condition.

Online users have reacted angrily to this. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/scorned-wife-attacks-husbands-alleged-side-chick-strips-unclad-public-photos.html
I hope she beat up her cheating husband too.. Senseless act
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
video of d unclad or adobelivit
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lionessza(f): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
MizAijay:

Hmmm how sad...I long for the day some women will have sense and stop this act of fighting side chicks. I also look forward to that time when side chickens and the main hens will team up to fight irresponsible cheating men instead. I hope it happens in my life time.

I hear you but don't hold your breath hun, these sorts of shenanigans by both women and men have been happening for centuries hence some even see them as normal and natural. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Safiaa(f): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

I see. Your tommy is bigger than hers right?, that's why you are trying so hard to support her.

Our problem is that, after getting married, we allow ourselves to look unattractive, thereby exposing our hubby to fresh girls. I rather slay for my hubby, than looking like a bag of wasted tomatoes.
Preach!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lionessza(f): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martin0:
;Dmadam lio come ,we are going to my house,my wife traveled,hope it will be safe for ugrin

Lol, what are you talking about?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, what are you talking about?
I wanna cheat naugrin or is this not how to cheat?grin
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Safiaa(f): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Im not saying the cheating is justified. But take a good look at the wife, and the side chick. Women should learn how to keep themselves up, not even only for your husband but for yourself. Shes terribly out of shape with her stomach reaching her thighs, tell me what man would be sexually attracted to that? Exercise, maintain a balanced diet, keep good hygiene, do your nails and hair, wear fitted clothing that compliments your shape. It can honestly help spice up your marriage. And your own self esteem would improve too.

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
vizkiz:
Lol...interesting comments.

The woman is selfish though... I don't see any reason why she can't share the dick In peace grin tongue
why share
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lionessza(f): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martin0:
I wanna cheat naugrin or is this not how to cheat?grin

Why would you ask me about cheating tips? undecided
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are so selfish,
So self-centered and so short sighted

Two women can never share a preek in peace?
Even when I have noticed from your numerous comments that you are a very jealous lover. Why can't you share your punnna?
Hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by chigoziem10(f): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Women are so selfish, So self-centered and so short sighted
Two women can never share a preek in peace?
Can you share yours with another man in peace??
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Why would you ask me about cheating tips? undecided
aaaaaaaaaaa na wa oooogrin hahahahaahhahahaha lio lio ,
gringringringringringringringringringrin hmmmm am just tired of laughing,
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Excuse me, why are you taking this issue personal?. So if a woman got a protruding stomach due to childbirth which wasn't properly handled then that warrants her husband to cheat?. Keep whatever assumptions you think is the reason I made that comment to yourself.
Benita free am.. She doesn't know it's easier said than done... Let her enjoy her youngy body while it last unless she no wan old die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by ICEMAN(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nice one madam. Smack the taste out of the bitch's mouth.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by iamwoods(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

May my butt shrink the day I give a man that satisfaction of seeing me fight over his reckless manhood cheesy

I will do my best to attract a good man and be deserving of him...but if for any reason he cheats...it would have nothing to do with me.
nice one mama

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

It would take the side chick just 2secs to bring her down, in terms of fighting. She is not fit for what she's doing. Some married women are clueless. Look at that body, its a shame for me, If i stand before my husband looking like that. And the same applies to my hubby.
But babe, what if the reverse is the case and your hubby is the one gathering fats and looking like wasted tomatoes, he wouldn't hit d gym either. Nnem would you keep slaying for him?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by vizkiz: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
why share
Godfriend? shocked

Where have you been?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
vizkiz:

Godfriend? shocked

Where have you been?
I should be asking you that Viz...
I thought you wouldn't know it's me sef
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by vizkiz: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
I should be asking you that Viz...
I thought you wouldn't know it's me sef
Why wouldn't I recognize you?

You are one of the very few nairalanders I can take a bullet for. smiley
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
vizkiz:

Why wouldn't I recognize you?

You are one of the very few nairalanders I can take a bullet for. smiley
Abi... Never collect bullet sha.
My WhatsApp is still going tru though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.