Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos (81274 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by magoo10(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
To be a married man is not easy ,even when you be a good husband and provide all for your woman ,women will always be what they are .only God will save us

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by playcharles(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na wa
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is so shameful. Look at her tommy self grin . To marry weak me cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

I see. Your tommy is bigger than hers right?, that's why you are trying so hard to support her.

Our problem is that, after getting married, we allow ourselves to look unattractive, thereby exposing our hubby to fresh girls. I rather slay for my hubby, than looking like a bag of wasted tomatoes.
Excuse me, why are you taking this issue personal?. So if a woman got a protruding stomach due to childbirth which wasn't properly handled then that warrants her husband to cheat?. Keep whatever assumptions you think is the reason I made that comment to yourself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Side chic no kick wife for her potbelly? Just look at d shapeless woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Its funny how many women cry and shout for equality and equity.

Yet they have no idea what they are asking for. Even they themselves dont agree with the feminist notion.

If your husband is having an affair with a woman, why take it out on the woman - in her house again. Why not face the man.

Yeye woman!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Saintsquare(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
I wonder why some single ladies run after married men when there are single young dudes

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Agathabless: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
man go always be man.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by mrwonlasewonie: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brainless women everywhere.so the beating has solved the problem of infidelity and wayward phenese abi?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
If the cow and uncivilized woman in the pic is the wife then I don't blame the hubby.

If I have a fat wife that is manner-less as to fight in public, me go get myself a solid side chic. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
one of the job hazards in being a slayqueen. like a soldier going to war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by win3k: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
with that size, what do you expect the man to do.
Lose weight instead of fighting all the time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Divay22(f): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by banmee(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Inasmuch as what the lady did is shameful, the sidechick deserves the treatment. I would rather she kidnaps the girl and get some fùckers bleep the daylight out of her. No be dick she dey find?. Hehehe!. cheesy

In normal countries you would be in jail if you did that. But Nigerians in nigeria aren't normal. Are they?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MobilityMFR(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Beating up that young lady would not solve anything...the lady is FAT, she should lose some weight and maybe her husband would not cheat on her. What man would want to sleep with a sack of potatoes in the name of a wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
banmee:

In normal countries you would be in jail if you did that. But Nigerians in nigeria aren't normal. Are they?
Which jail?. Jail term would be possible if you leave traces.

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by mrwonlasewonie: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin

Why you wicked like this grin

By the way if its about the body did jayz not cheat on Beyonce? grin

I don't think its about the body o
bbbabes:
You try that with me and you roast...ur husband sees in me what u don't have....goat
You think men don't know what they want or his they gonna get what fancies them.how can you be so bloated and expect your husband not to go for a trim girl.
Work on ur body and attitude madam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by mrwonlasewonie: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin
banmee:

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
madam also date other women's husband when she was a spinster.

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by bumi10(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
see video
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by martineverest(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Y is it that most side chicks did have power?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by dominique(f): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
All I'm seeing is layers of belly fats ewww!!!
If I were the husband, I may not cheat but I'd definitely be repulsed by all that fat and terrible dress sense. Why won't men call us fish brains when we don't know how to pick our battles wisely? Beating up a girl will automatically make the man respect you and the vows he took with you right? If there are five others, is that how she will go beating them all up? Women like this disgusts me. She needs to hit the gym and do something about all that lard ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Childbirth. Is he not also responsible for her protruding stomach?.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by kjhova(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Baawaa:
What a show of shame,the side chick need a good lawyer,so the so called wife will learn lesson.

Should the so-called side chic take this case up legally, madam and her friends who carried out this battery, infliction of grave bodily harm, threat to life and public embarrassment on her will not see the outside of a prison wall in the next 5 years!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by millomaniac: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Childbirth. Is he not also responsible for her protruding stomach?.

Are you for real babe?

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Another stupid woman
So after beaten her up how does this solve her husbands infidelity
The problem lies between her and her husband .. side chic just doing what they know best hoeing

grin
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin
LMAO. Na two of them do the thing na. Some of these women gave birth through operation and were not given the opportunity to tuck their stomach in. So if they end up with a protruding stomach should they be abused?.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Marshalxv(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
And this stupid woman just gave her husband a permanent ticket to that side chic arms

who gave you right to invade another person's home,beat her up and disgrace her like that all because ur husby couldn't take his eyes off slayqueens eeh? sue the foolish woman and claim billions as damages .

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Crixina(f): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin,

pocohantas:

The husband will buy car as apology gift for the sidechic...then a trip to dubai...I have seen it happen. In short, the sidechic will beg the wife to come beat her again...grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by murtala120: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

I see. Your tommy is bigger than hers right?, that's why you are trying so hard to support her.

Our problem is that, after getting married, we allow ourselves to look unattractive, thereby exposing our hubby to fresh girls. I rather slay for my hubby, than looking like a bag of wasted tomatoes.
am liking you already. smart and objective babe

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.