Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos (81285 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MizAijay(f): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza:
And after all this show off, she will get back home and " make it work " with the same son of a bitch who disrespected her in the first place by stepping out, Smh. These are the types of women who make men feel like it's their birthright to cheat and boast about it. Why not drag the asshole through the streets and embarrass him instead like he embarrassed you by going after someone else?. He broke the vows and disrespected your home , yet you take out your wrath on someone else who was probably lied to as well by this guy. Sigh!. Wait until this girl leaves him and he goes and looks for a new one. Go after that one too right? I mean she is the one destroying your marriage not your " good man" grin

She's married to a community penis. Dude is definitely gonna jump on to the next one. That's what his type do. He probably has more than one side chick already. But my main concern is the friend who helped her beat up Miss side chick. Why the hell do women do this?

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Its clobbering time. The side chick is unfortunately matched to the wife sorry for her.

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by amakadihot87(f): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

How is he responsible for that?. Last time I check, exercise is not an abomination in Nigeria.
..........do u know how many kids she has.......which exercise will cure that one.........i know u will quote women from western world........mind u they mostly never have more than 2 or 3 kids
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
That was why I said you shouldn't take it personal. It'll be foolish of me to hate you.

Okay. Anyway, nothing was personal. We both shared our opinions.

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
amakadihot87:
..........do u know how many kids she has.......which exercise will cure that one.........i know u will quote women from western world........mind u they mostly never have more than 2 or 3 kids

Don't tell me, your stomach is like that?. Please don't?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

Okay. Anyway, nothing was personal. We both shared our opinions.
Have a nice day, hun.

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:

They never start from the root of the problem .. as she is beating her now
Where is her husband grin enjoying breeze with another ... how many will she beat before she starts marriage counselling
There are men out there REAL MEN even if u like open ur yansh infront of them they wont even flinch when d hoe tire she look for another weak man to hold .. how many heads do those men have embarassed
you say Hahahahahhahahahaha
Lefulefu abeg come see this line ooo
Na the mouth wey u take dey talk na I dey imagine as e go take dey Wynn am hahahahahaha ''yansh''hahahahahahhahahaha chai weitin wan make d man bang b4?Though shall not give a man ass for banging...
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza:

There are greedy men out there who cheat on good caring women and endup claiming victimhood when caught and kicked to the curb.

that's y I said except he has no brain( grossly irresponsible)...but from this story it would be safe to say this woman wasn't a good wife so to speak...

at least from the way she handled the matter
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Have a nice day, hun.

U too.

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by amakadihot87(f): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are so selfish,
So self-centered and so short sighted

Two women can never share a preek in peace?
.........can 2 men share one cunt in peace?........una own worse self ......guys are too damn jealous.........u cant cross a mans territory

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by kjhova(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Saintsquare:
I wonder why some single ladies run after married men when there are single young dudes

Perhaps it is the married men that run after single ladies.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
sekem:

Will you keep kwayet

I'm sure you are a side chic yourself which is why you are talking like this

If the side chic decides to respect herself and walk away rather than allowing herself to be tempted into the whole thing, do you have any idea how many marriages that will be saved?

Hay calm down,don't insult her pls
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by amakadihot87(f): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

Don't tell me, your stomach is like that?. Please don't?

y do u always get personal when talking........it tells me ur age though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Please bring ur brain along when u quote me
Can't you chat objectively ? Is it that hard to type without insulting ?

So if this side chic decides to respect herself like u just stated .. so you think he wont move on to the next .. now if the next one too decides to keep it moving ... you think he wont move on to the next R u ok
If u can't see the fault is between the man and woman who are in relationship then my dear keep swimming in stew
Some people are not compatible and instead to free each other they remain and be blaming side chics .. yes they lack morals but they are not the main ones to blame

Hay you try to control your temper abeg,nor fight back,instead drop ur point
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Bimpe29: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Women are their own enemies... Bedrock of problems
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martin0:
you say Hahahahahhahahahaha
Lefulefu abeg come see this line ooo
Na the mouth wey u take dey talk na I dey imagine as e go take dey Wynn am hahahahahaha ''yansh''hahahahahahhahahaha chai weitin wan make d man bang b4?Though shall not give a man ass for banging...
but she"s right na cheesy. if e no dey ur mind no matter how she shake am it wont move u cheesy
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
amakadihot87:

y do u always get personal when talking........it tells me ur age though

You don't deserve a reply from me ever a again. Old lady.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by AuroraB(f): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
You don upgrade sidechick, Madam by your stupidity.
If hubby no relocate sidechick and buy her car, na small e remain angry grin lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:

I tire
So it's only the side chic to blame .. imagine another claiming it's normal all men cheat
So basically makes it ok

If you ask the man now why he did it
He will say the wifey did not meet his needs
Exactly Marriage is not for everyone .... when I tell ladies be a hoe for your husband they don't get it .. check your husbands they wont listen
They will be venting frustration in chic wey God don put for black book grin she needs to hit the gym

She's got so many things to work on biko. Even the latest teenager on the block knows the man carries the larger part of the blame in this case, why go beat up a woman over a man that will still cheat on youwith another woman. She intentionally turned a blind eye to her husband being at fault because she forever wants/needs to be at his mercy. Such a weakling undecided

She needs her job. Only a jobless woman will wake up and decide to start running after her husband's side chick. Alainise Omo nii grin

Finally, make she hit the fvckin gym and come get figure like my Lala biko. You know how we do it. wink kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lionessza(f): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
MizAijay:

She's married to a community penis. Dude is definitely gonna jump on to the next one. That's what his type do. He probably has more than one side chick already. But my main concern is the friend who helped her beat up Miss side chick. Why the hell do women do this?

Lol@ community joystick. The fact that her stupid friend even helped instead of stopping her tells you that this might not be the first time she has had to fight a side chick , there could be plenty so this rascal of a friend was there as the usual bodyguard grin. He is definitely going to do it again, I mean he already knows she and her sidekick will go beat up the new girl and exempt him of any responsibility.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by marvin902(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
with that type of body..
i wont think twice before i cheat on you.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by amakadihot87(f): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
bbbabes:
You try that with me and you roast...ur husband sees in me what u don't have....goat
You think men don't know what they want or his they gonna get what fancies them.how can you be so bloated and expect your husband not to go for a trim girl.
Work on ur body and attitude madam
.........baby if u are d one on d dp u are chobby..........i dont think u have started having kids yet u look like mama 3 so imagine when u have like 5 kids how u will look

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

but she"s right na cheesy. if e no dey ur mind no matter how she shake am it wont move u cheesy
wait I nor understand,make I carry lala come meet you?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

ok so u dey try tell me say if ukwu show even if she shak am e nor go move u abi
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lionessza(f): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
piagetskinner:

that's y I said except he has no brain( grossly irresponsible)...but from this story it would be safe to say this woman wasn't a good wife so to speak...

at least from the way she handled the matter

I hear you.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martin0:
ok so u dey try tell me say if ukwu show even if she shak am e nor go move u abi
ehn yes na if i no like d babe na cheesy
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by bewla(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Another stupid woman
So after beaten her up how does this solve her husbands infidelity
The problem lies between her and her husband .. side chic just doing what they know best hoeing
do am yet to make up my mind I will have love to have u as my side chic
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martin0:
wait I nor understand,make I carry lala come meet you?
u know where she dey? cheesy
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
bewla:
do am yet to make up my mind I will have love to have u as my side chic
Haha undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Martin0(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

u know where she dey? cheesy
ooooO nor ask me?make I carry her come meet you?grin
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MizAijay(f): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol@ community joystick. The fact that her stupid friend even helped instead of stopping her tells you that this might not be the first time she has had to fight a side chick , there could be plenty so this rascal of a friend was there as the usual bodyguard grin. He is definitely going to do it again, I mean he already knows she and her sidekick will go beat up the new girl and exempt him of any responsibility.

Hmmm how sad...I long for the day some women will have sense and stop this act of fighting side chicks. I also look forward to that time when side chickens and the main hens will team up to fight irresponsible cheating men instead. I hope it happens in my life time.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martin0:
ooooO nor ask me?make I carry her come meet you?grin
oya bring her come cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.