Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? (32537 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah my lady, people cheat for different reasons
My assertions were based on cheating men in Africa not Asia grin
I have not been to Asia before so I can't make assertion on asia
Perhaps you did not understand my point, ladies in Asia may cheat with their married men for other reasons sis

Yes you said you don't think a chick in asia will use diabolical means to get a man grin

I live in Africa too dear and in my part of Africa men cheat willingly in most times and not because of some voodoo , gtfoh grin. And don't try to pull that , you're don't know Nigeria shyt on me . I may have never stepped foot there but I know for sure most men there who cheat are not bewitched but are disloyal weaklings.

No I said I live among Asians , Europeans and Africans and they all cheat not because the mistresses put a spell on them, nope! . All these groups approach single and married women for affairs without some muthi being used.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

I live in Africa too dear and in my part of Africa men cheat willingly in most times and not because of some voodoo , gtfoh grin. And don't try to pull that , you're don't know Nigeria shyt on me . I may have never stepped foot there but I know for sure most men there who cheat are not bewitched but are disloyal weaklings.

No I said I live among Asians , Europeans and Africans and they all cheat not because the mistresses put a spell on them, nope! . All these groups approach single and married women for affairs without some muthi being used.
like I said my sis
I don't know why most men cheat cause some may even have the most crazy exuse for cheating

But my assersion that women are the enemies of women is simply based on ladies who go through all sorts of means to woo them grin grin

Oh oh in Southafrica even married women cheat openly. A close friends of mine rejected a married woman back in my school days grin grin

So like I said people cheat for various reasons but my assersion was based on what I have hilighted earlier in the post and the thread
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

It's not easy to be a man. It's not easy to be a man with a diiick. cry

No its not easy being a woman. We have to live around weaklings who can't control one single organ in their bodies. No wonder the world is such a mess grin how do you lead even a village not to talk of country if you cant control something that is between your own two thighs?. A man who cheats should be recalled in an position of leadership like Clinton grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

What's cute ?

never mind me ma'am
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
like I said my sis
I don't know why most men cheat cause some may even have the most crazy exuse for cheating

But my assersion that women are the enemies of women is simply based on ladies who go through all sorts of means to woo them grin grin

Oh oh in Southafrica even married women cheat openly. A close friends of mine rejected a married woman back in my school days grin grin

So like I said people cheat for various reasons but my assersion was based on what I have hilighted earlier in the post and the thread

Lol, yeah whatever dude. Men also do the things you accuse women of, are they not enemies of other men?.

Lol , so your friend met a whoring wife if that's even true and now suddenly that's a norm in SA grin you are beginning to sound high.

Your earlier assertion is not only ridiculous it's desparate grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

never mind me ma'am

Sure.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

No its not easy being a woman. We have to live around weaklings who can't control one single organ in their bodies. No wonder the world is such a mess grin how do you lead even a village not to talk of country if you cant control something that is between your own two thighs?. A man who cheats should be recalled in an position of leadership like Clinton grin
They can't control a single organ. Seriously grin?
We are not multitaskers like you women, so when blood rushes down there it's sure gonna affect a lot of other things. You just gotta give it to us that when we focus, we focus. When it's time for the thighs, it's time for the thighs. When it's time to focus on the country, that's exactly what we do. grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, yeah whatever dude. Men also do the things you accuse women of, are they not enemies of other men?.

Lol , so your friend met a whoring wife if that's even true and now suddenly that's a norm in SA grin you are beginning to sound high.

Your earlier assertion is not only ridiculous it's desparate grin
no my sis I have said a thousand times over men are the best friends of men too.

However, this thread is not about that
I also had encounter too with a lady in sa, even though I am that good looking
It is just that the lady in question had a slightly more complicated case than the one we are discussing here

Note; I am not saying every sa women practice such, I am just saying it is common for married women to cheat in sa too. I have seen numerous cases
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

They can't control a single organ. Seriously grin?
We are not multitaskers like you women, so when blood rushes down there it's sure gonna affect a lot of other things. You just gotta give it to us that when we focus, we focus. When it's time for the thighs, it's time for the thighs. When it's time to focus on the country, that's exactly what we do. grin

Why don't you focuss on the thighs you chose and leave others for other men to attend to ?.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
no my sis I have said a thousand times over men are the best friends of men too.

However, this thread is not about that
I also had encounter too with a lady in sa, even though I am that good looking
It is just that the lady in question had a slightly more complicated case than the one we are discussing here

Note; I am not saying every sa women practice such, I am just saying it is common for married women to cheat in sa too. I have seen numerous cases

Lol stories for the Gods. You do know what the word common means right? And you also do know that SA is still in Africa right? . If something like that was prevalent don't you think the people who have lived in that society would be aware and being one of them , this is the first time I'm hearing of this common practice.

I don't deny that women cheat too , I would be crazy to but the rate at which men cheat cannot be compared to that of women no matter how hard you try to sneak it in.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol stories for the Gods. You do know what the word common means right? And you also do know that SA is still in Africa right? . If something like that was prevalent don't you think the people who have lived in that society would be aware and being one of them , this is the first time I'm hearing of this common practice.

I don't deny that women cheat too , I would be crazy to but the rate at which men cheat cannot be compared to that of women no matter how hard you try to sneak it in.
no sis if I say tomatoes is common in your garden. I don't mean it is the only thing in your garden. I just means it can be easily spotted there

I said cheating wives is common in sa dosent mean everyone is cheating in sa, but it means can be easily spotted there

Yes sis I didn't say women cheat more than. Men, I meant women cheat too
Finish
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
no sis if I say tomatoes is common in your garden. I don't mean it is the only thing in your garden. I just means it can be easily spotted there

I said cheating wives is common in sa dosent mean everyone is cheating in sa, but it means can be easily spotted there

Yes sis I didn't say women cheat more than. Men, I meant women cheat too
Finish

Stop repeating the same excuse. How do you know what's common in SA when you've only lived in one city? Might i add , a city situated in a province which still has a lot of traditional people . Have you said you lived in Jozi, particularly hillbrow I would not question you because we know the type of women who live there but In kzn? grin. Not in this life time. Like I said you might have met slutty wives there , I wouldn't doubt that but in a province like kzn that cannot be common because kzn is more like the north part of Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
But you refused to answer if you'd the same as a man

Inconsiderate people
boiz2men:

this quote is more reasonable... so i can grace you with a reply....

what i said is the obvious truth.... its what women do..... if u are married, just pray........ a jealous woman has evil tendency..... even you.. just pray.. gm and bye

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Yes so why are we fighting? why not look for the well-bred ones..? or you think they don't exist? Na big fat lie aunty
i have not met any,but if you know of any you can recommend. The possibility of meeting such good bred ones is dwidling every second
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Tuksgrad(f): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Stop repeating the same excuse. How do you know what's common in SA when you've only lived in one city? Might i add , a city situated in a province which still has a lot of traditional people . Have you said you lived in Jozi, particularly hillbrow I would not question you because we know the type of women who live there but In kzn? grin. Not in this life time. Like I said you might have met slutty wives there , I wouldn't doubt that but in a province like kzn that cannot be common because kzn is more like the north part of Nigeria grin

Kikikiki maybe it's common in downtown Durban grin that I can believe grin but zululand having a noticeably number of cheating women ? cry. Lol@ hillbrow.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Barzinime(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
And who will still get the shame when the truth is out? cos you respect your husband not to have an affair...Men & Women were not created equal, better you realise that safer you be
pocohantas:

This would only make sense if you can say same about men who sleep with other people's wives, knowing that she is married.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Kikikiki maybe it's common in downtown Durban grin that I can believe grin but zululand having a noticeably number of cheating women ? cry. Lol@ hillbrow.

Lol, I think he's just trolling though grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

how ?

Kzn is like north part of nigeria. How do you know this, you haven't been to Nigeria before now grin grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tuksgrad:

sa chick? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by pocohantas(f): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Barzinime:
And who will still get the shame when the truth is out? cos you respect your husband not to have an affair...Men & Women were not created equal, better you realise that safer you be
The earlier you realise, we'll all be judged equally, the safer you be.
Respect your wife not to have an affair too, respect is reciprocal wink.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
how ?

Kzn is like north part of nigeria. How do you know this, you haven't been to Nigeria before now grin grin

Lol, you've only been to durban so you don't know the rest of Kzn and how things work there. Who said I've never been? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
i have not met any,but if you know of any you can recommend. The possibility of meeting such good bred ones is dwidling every second

I know a lot.. as in a lot..what state?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

I know a lot.. as in a lot..what state?
Edo
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Tuksgrad(f): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I think he's just trolling though grin.

grin I think so too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Tuksgrad(f): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
sa chick? cheesy cheesy

Nope but right across the boader wink
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Edo

It's been years I visited thatregion..at times where we are determines who sees us.. hope you know this plays a role too and its not that people are entirelyto be blamed?..had you said Lagos orAbuja...aha... sumthin could have ...You should make,rather we all should make ourselves more available..try this, try thattill you get what you want... damn you're keeping me on this forum..JEEZ..i need to deactivate this account fast
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

It's been years I visited thatregion..at times where we are determines who sees us.. hope you know this plays a role too and its not that people are entirelyto be blamed?..had you said Lagos orAbuja...aha... sumthin could have ...You should make,rather we all should make ourselves more available..try this, try thattill you get what you want... damn you're keeping me on this forum..JEEZ..i need to deactivate this account fast
hehehe,bye then let me not keep you any longer than you plan to
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by sekem: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Now you have resorted to telling me about the actions of the wife against the sidechick. Why did this man not honour his vows in the first place? . Why is he disloyal to the person he promised loyalty to? Why disrespect his home?.

As for the statement about me, never would I fight anyone for a weak coward who can't face me and tell me what his problem is with me , but instead goes behind my back to get gratification elsewhere. I would rather spend the rest of my life alone and in peace than fight to keep someone who can't fight for me . In as much as I love him, but I love and value myself more.

It will be foolhardy on your own part to expect everyone to behave like you, reason like you, see things the way you see them...

My point?

Don't judge people until you find yourself in their situation.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
hehehe,bye then let me not keep you any longer than you plan to

dunno worry ... will keep it for a few weeks more before i deactivate it...so said u've never met any cool dude..care to shed more light?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you've only been to durban so you don't know the rest of Kzn and how things work there. Who said I've never been? grin
sis you said what ? Jokes apart please
I lived in Durban for half a decade. You think I will only stay in Durban
I have been to most places in kzn and numerous country around Africa
I have been to Jo'burg several times
Plus I have a lot of friends that came from Jo'burg while I was in Durban
Don't ever say what you don't know sis

Please don't go there
You said it your self earlier that you haven't been to Nigeria before
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Nope but right across the boader wink
Swaziland
Lesotho
Namibia
Bostwana
Mozambique

Which one sis ? grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Barzinime(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Didn't say I was....tho temptations comes at times
Just have to find will not to
pocohantas:

The earlier you realise, we'll all be judged equally, the safer you be.
Respect your wife not to have an affair too, respect is reciprocal wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.