Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? (32221 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by tosyne2much(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2017
SACI:

you d man has a will of his own right?.. nobody forced him into it.he chose to violate his marriage vows. you guys are here talking side chick and being loyal..who a'int loyal nw? �
I understand the fact that the man violated his marriage vow but then, the side chic too has to take a fair blame nah

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by monex(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2017
ibkayee:

It isn't 'in a way', if the guy has no respect for his marriage/relationship, why would the sidechick? You’d also be surprised at how many sidechicks aren't aware that their partner is already with someone. When she does know though, it's a 50/50 effort at the very least

Women who involve themselves with anyone knowing that they're already in a relationship are a disgrace and you'll probably lose him the same way you got him

If na Marriage then I will agree with the bolded. However, the lines of a relationship are blurred. Most ladies guys toast and go out with were probably in a relationship with some other guy.

sometimes one party thinks the relationship is still on while another party thinks it is ended or hasnt begun etc.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Martin0:
See young lady do u know why I put my statement in that way,because all what you said doesn't seem like you telling the real truth,so I had to assume in my own way that It happend like dat...what you just said are crappy lies,who's normal to believ that...

So u mean u re not dating and he just walkup to say and like talking abt marriage abegeee,

You do know a woman can get a suitor who she's not dating right? It's left for her to agree to consider him for marriage upon which they enter into dating also known as courtship. Right?

You do know that she may know this person on a superficial level but they may not be dating or even friends when he makes his wish known.

I feel like I'm talking to a child.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2017
All chillies are hot, all women are jealous. What do you see when you change clothes.. ...even in church? Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by monex(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Asorockqueen:

But the supposed side chick ought to respect the relationship by telling the man to back off, if he persists then report him to his wife

you are not getting it.

the world is an evil world and side-chick owes the wife no favours. However, the man is obligated to uphold his marital vows. He is the prime antagonist in the story.

truth is most men do not cheat because they do not respect their wives. We cheat because we lack the discipline/self control needed to be faithful. So lets bring up our boys to embrace mortification and self-control and hopefully, the next generation of boys will be better than our generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Martin0(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2017
cococandy:

You do know a woman can get a suitor who she's not dating right? It's left for her to agree to consider him for marriage upon which they enter into dating also known as courtship. Right?

You do know that she may know this person on a superficial level but they may not be dating or even friends when he makes his wish known.

I feel like I'm talking to a child.
yeah and you are trying to tell me you can aswell be going out with a married man without knowing his married right?

@20 you can't distinguish btw Date,courtship,or walking out as u said?hmmmm na wa ooo

U said you felt he was up to something right?
Then why still going out with him even when u are suspecting him?

Now u said the wife called on one faithful day,probably giving you warnings right,?
Now what were you words to her at that moment to justify you innocent?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Barzinime(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Who is he cheating with? Bobrisky? Another girl that knows that he is married..you girls are the cause of your problems
pocohantas:

Envious of what Sir?

Funny question @OP.
A man cheats on his wife, and you think the problem is women supporting each other? You go on to see the other woman as the enemy who isn't supporting you. The men that support you women, why can't they keep to their vows? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
no no no
You are missing the point
Some men don't even go out of there home
Some of the friends of the ladies(wives) could be responsible in using diabolic means

So what are you saying sis , do you still blame someone for the actions they take while under the influence of diabolic means ?

Oh !please stop with the bulsht already . Those are minority cases compared to the overwhelming cases of men deliberately having affairs. I have first hand experience and so do some close friends. I have been approached by men whom I found out were married. Did I bewitch them ? Nope . So what you are saying is pure crap son grin. For instance we have white people here that don't believe in the voodoo thing , yet their husbands have affairs left right and center. Are their sidechicks using muti ? grin Gtfoh with that bs

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by ddjay: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Asorockqueen:
The rate at which some couples break up is now alarming and records have shown that it's always the cause of some side chicks, Why do some girls always find joy in seeing their fellow girls suffer in marriage, I know we have to blame the men in a way but most girls are quick to do anything to have the man, well I just want to say whatever you reap you shall sow, Ladies let's learn to support each other
grin grin and etc.....;
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2017
monex:

you are not getting it.

the world is an evil world and side-chick owes the wife no favours. However, the man is obligated to uphold his marital vows. He is the prime antagonist in the story.

truth is most men do not cheat because they do not respect their wives. We cheat because we lack the discipline/self control needed to be faithful. So lets bring up our boys to embrace mortification and self-control and hopefully, the next generation of boys will be better than our generation.

I love you, love you, love you, love you. kiss kiss kiss

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Was i talking to you? No time for nosy idiots abeg.
Aye101:

Well, go ahead and cheat and let's see who actually ends up regretting it the most. And when I say cheat, I mean you gotta cheat on every man that cheats on you.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by riyanxeally(f): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
frst n foremost those women re fools
secondly if he cheats mke him regret it..hes d one at fault not d byatch
most times the men lie to side chics that thy are unmarried n open up wen its complex n d gal is in love...some of those gals too ve no ties watever wt d men just dir money..some men too just take advantage of d gal too fr diff reasons..its a complex wrld but all in all..the side byatch shldnt be d target..xcept she crosses my territory den she ll know there re ways to get away wt murder
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
atleast you realised they are weak men according to your last statement ,so who's fault is it that the men are weak? . Most men are too loose to have self control ,and if they let their weakness break their homes ,thats all on them

i'm quitting the forum but i'll drop this before i leave.... yes we have weaknesses..we grow to control them daily..n not all of us are promiscious despite weakness... plus...it's women we cheat on not men...whose fault is it..? if there are no sharpeners, pencils would remain blunt...

Good luck
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I love you, love you, love you, love you. kiss kiss kiss

Before i deactivate my account and quit the forum, please how many guys did you say you turned down ?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

What she appears to be implying is that a woman should make her deal more attractive to a man if she doesn't want him to migrate to other women with potentially better packages. Implying, again, that a pencil owes no loyalty to any sharpener, and will patronize whichever one has the sharpest blade. A pencil is selfish and will only be concerned about keeping its lead pointed.

Alright. If we are speaking of non-binding relationships that depend on fiduciary obligations, or trust, or the morality of the individuals involved; then, yes, a pencil should be allowed to do what it wants. Being an asshole isn't a crime, and the sharpener is aware it has no security. No guarantees of patronage.

But when a pencil has signed a contract with a particular sharpener, to patronize only said sharpener, forsaking all others; then thats binding. And if it carries it's business elsewhere, it is in breach of that contract and has to pay the penalties for it. (The pencil is responsible for the breach, not the other sharpeners). It cannot come and say "the other sharpener was better", there's a contract. It should have gotten of it first.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin\

Bye guys.... catch ya'all later
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Before i deactivate my account and quit the forum, please how many guys did you say you turned down ?

Hafar cheesy grin

Over ten guys cool cool
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2017
Thanks, i get the full gist
RaggedyAnn:

What she appears to be implying is that a woman should make her deal more attractive to a man if she doesn't want him to migrate to other women with potentially better packages. Implying, again, that a pencil owes no loyalty to any sharpener, and will patronize whichever one has the sharpest blade. A pencil is selfish and will only be concerned about keeping its lead pointed.

Alright. If we are speaking of non-binding relationships that depend on fiduciary obligations, or trust, or the morality of the individuals involved; then, yes, a pencil should be allowed to do what it wants. Being an asshole isn't a crime, and the sharpener is aware it has no security. No guarantees of patronage.

But when a pencil has signed a contract with a particular sharpener, to patronize only said sharpener, forsaking all others; then thats binding. And if it carries it's business elsewhere, it is in breach of that contract and has to pay the penalties for it. (The pencil is responsible for the breach, not the other sharpeners). It cannot come and say "the other sharpener was better", there's a contract. It should have gotten of it first.

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hafar cheesy grin

Over ten guys cool cool

Would keep dat in mind..

bye..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by InMyOpinion(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Because most of the wives today were also side chics - a little bit of Karma. Sad truth!
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Would keep dat in mind..

bye..

Buhbye Baeby. Take care of you and keep it real. kiss
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
yes I understand you want some anwers
Some use diabolic meams, others use black mail.

The cheap hoe senerio is quite diffrent. I blame the man more than chick
That doesn't mean the chick is innocent too, cause she is just aware of what she is doing

Now let me use some of your previous thread to ask you a question

You once created a thread on how some women are not satisfied in bed right

So if these women were still not satisfied in bed in their marriages and decide to cheat on their husband to get satisfaction

Who will you blame
That is not a rhetorical question too

Diabolical means meaning juju? Smh. People aren't just plucked out of thin air for that sort of thing (for those that believe it). Otherwise some girl in Eket might have tied herself to Dangote. In fact, he would be a target for countless women, and he would be running from side chick to side chick, never getting any work done and hemorrhaging money on designer shoes and hair extensions. No. They would still need to make contact with him first. Too many married men put themselves in compromising positions and leave themselves vulnerable to this; often because they had questionable motives themselves.

And blackmail? How did she get something to hold over your head if you didn't get caught doing something you shouldn't be doing? Take responsibility for your actions.

The first time a married man toasted me I was a very naive fourteen years of age. I didn't own anything even remotely slutty or provocative and there was no blackmail or juju involved. Just a bored, irresponsible man with no respect for the home he was building. I have never condescended to indulging these kinds of people, but there's no denying that there are a lot of them out there. And because of the harsh economic realities or individual greed, some young girls compromise themselves for financial gains when such men offer it.

And now, since you changed the subject......

Being dissatisfied in the sack is no justification for cheating. For either spouse. A woman who has sex outside her marriage is just as much to blame for putting the marriage in peril as a man would be if the situation were reversed. If you aren't being taken care of sexually, you owe it to your spouse to communicate with them; and where all efforts fail, you can decide to get separated from each other, or even have an "open marriage" (where sexual promiscuity is sanctioned by both spouses). I would never agree to this; I'm too primitive for it, but there are emotionally evolved people who can manage that for the sake of other gains in the relationship. It's not 'cheating' if there is consent and no secrecy.

By the way, that thread was about encouraging women to be vocal about their needs without slut-shaming them for it. They're as valid as the needs of men.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by MissRaine69(f): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2017
There are some women that forget the age old phrase
" once a mistress is married a vacancy is created"
There are women who despite knowing that a man is in a relationship will not decline the advances from the man, then there are wives who will accept the presence of side chicks as long as the man keeps her in the luxury she is used to. Then you have mother in laws who will encourage their sons to replace the women they are married to because they don't like the daughter in law.

Best friends who will sleep with their best friends husbands yet offer a shoulder to cry on when she is distressed. Just look at the so called celebrities side chicks fighting with wives on social media

It's almost acceptable now to be a "side chick" but my point of view is yes you might get the man but you will forever be pleagued by insecurities because you lose then how you get them most times. Yes it takes two to cheat but one of you has to be responsible.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin\

Bye guys.... catch ya'all later

grin grin

You! Why are you running away? Come back and say what's really on your mind.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh !please stop with the bulsht already . Those are minority cases compared to the overwhelming cases of men deliberately having affairs. I have first hand experience and so do some close friends. I have been approached by men whom I found out were married. Did I bewitch them ? Nope . So what you are saying is pure crap son grin. For instance we have white people here that don't believe in the voodoo thing , yet their husbands have affairs left right and center. Are their sidechicks using muti ? grin Gtfoh with that bs
whether minority or not
It proves my piont that ladies are their own worst enemy
Why will a lady try such
Plus where did you get your info that they are in the minority
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Aye101: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Was i talking to you? No time for nosy idiots abeg.
oh sorry, I forgot this was your father's house.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by MissRaine69(f): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2017
InMyOpinion:
Because most of the wives today were also side chics - a little bit of Karma. Sad truth!
True
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2017
sekem:

Thank you so much for saying this

Please help me pass on this same message of yours to people like lionessza and lalas247

Thank you
I have this silly man whose office is in the same complex as mine. From the first day I started working he came asking questions of which I answered. I noticed he didn't stop coming or looking at me while passing by my office to the next. So last week he came again; called me out, and said he likes me and would like us to date. I laughed 'cause judging from his age to looks he should be married if I wasn't mistaken. I asked him if he was married, he smiled and said have I seen him with a woman before not to talk of wife. I simply told him "Sir!, I think you should go back to your wife. It's wrong of you to be chasing after girls when your wife is at home". He stopped talking, smiled, became uncomfortable and walked away. I still greet him, call him sir and never stopped talking to him but I can't date him 'cause my conscious dares not.

Those of you saying, the men never told you they were married; did you ever ask?. Or 'cause you saw something flashy you felt you could dive in. Women are very sensitive, and a relationship between a single guy to that of a married man who's hiding his status can't be the same. Spare me the crap of I had no idea; you chose not to have an idea.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Asorockqueen:
The rate at which some couples break up is now alarming and records have shown that it's always the cause of some side chicks, Why do some girls always find joy in seeing their fellow girls suffer in marriage, I know we have to blame the men in a way but most girls are quick to do anything to have the man, well I just want to say whatever you reap you shall sow, Ladies let's learn to support each other
Lolz
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by babanez: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2017
monogamy was never an african thing...we are geneticaly codified to be polygamous.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2017
cococandy:

Oh so you'll move on.
But if you cheat she's expected to not move on?

How do you not sound like a fool to yourself?
I mean I don't get how other humans reason sometimes cheesy
Like is there a part of your brain that fails you logically so badly that you can't make the connection between being ridiculous and making sense?

I give up. It's like teaching a zebra quantum physics

k
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Diabolical means meaning juju? Smh. People aren't just plucked out of thin air for that sort of thing (for those that believe it). Otherwise some girl in Eket might have tied herself to Dangote. In fact, he would be a target for countless women, and he would be running from side chick to side chick, never getting any work done and hemorrhaging money on designer shoes and hair extensions. No. They would still need to make contact with him first. Too many married men put themselves in compromising positions and leave themselves vulnerable to this; often because they had questionable motives themselves.

And blackmail? How did she get something to hold over your head if you didn't get caught doing something you shouldn't be doing? Take responsibility for your actions.

The first time a married man toasted me I was a very naive fourteen years of age. I didn't own anything even remotely slutty or provocative and there was no blackmail or juju involved. Just a bored, irresponsible man with no respect for the home he was building. I have never condescended to indulging these kinds of people, but there's no denying that there are a lot of them out there. And because of the harsh economic realities or individual greed, some young girls compromise themselves for financial gains when such men offer it.

And now, since you changed the subject......

Being dissatisfied in the sack is no justification for cheating. For either spouse. A woman who has sex outside her marriage is just as much to blame for putting the marriage in peril as a man would be if the situation were reversed. If you aren't being taken care of sexually, you owe it to your spouse to communicate with them; and where all efforts fail, you can decide to get separated from each other, or even have an "open marriage" (where sexual promiscuity is sanctioned by both spouses). I would never agree to this; I'm too primitive for it, but there are emotionally evolved people who can manage that for the sake of other gains in the relationship. It's not 'cheating' if there is consent and no secrecy.

By the way, that thread was about encouraging women to be vocal about their needs without slut-shaming them for it. They're as valid as the needs of men.
bravo
You used your case to generalize, now like I have said a million times men are not innocent
Your case is not the reasons for my assertions
So you are saying you haven't heard of ladies snatching husband without any attempt from the man in the first place

You haven't heard of ladies going to parties just to use diabolical means to snach an unsuspecting men ?
Really

About dangote, do you know how many wives he has, I am not passing judgments here, but some might have just used diabolical means

One can be too sure

I am glad you don't support infidelity of any kind
But you didn't answer my question
Will you blame the wife alone, If she finds satisfaction outside the marriage
Say for example she didn't want to end the marriage
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin grin

You! Why are you running away? Come back and say what's really on your mind.

You're too intelligent...Ann ... The forum is too much work abeg.. it's worse than labour..can't cope...The forum isin good hands if your clique are around..just take it easy on my brothers plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / Bride Trips & Falls As Her Friend Tries To Get Her To Dance At Her Wedding / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.