Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? (32214 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by boiz2men(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2017
cococandy:
And then go back to the same man? Over and over?

You must love women who have no self esteem or sense of self worth.

I'm gonna ask you as man, would you do all of these to your wife's several side kicks and keep staying with her?

this quote is more reasonable... so i can grace you with a reply....

what i said is the obvious truth.... its what women do..... if u are married, just pray........ a jealous woman has evil tendency..... even you.. just pray.. gm and bye
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
It ain't always about the money tho...

In this Era? Some ladies prefer Orgasms. grin
AnD sadly, not all Guys Are gifted with the divine, Rare ability to provide one. They All Conceited little pricks. undecided

Any guy who can fucck for at least, 20 minutes should be able to give you an orgasm.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Oh i am also sorry, i forgot that it is people with poor home training that don't know how to mind their business. Let me not blame you for your parents' inadequacies.
Aye101:
oh sorry, I forgot this was your father's house.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

You're too intelligent...Ann ... The forum is too much work abeg.. it's worse than labour..can't cope...The forum isin good hands if your clique are around..just take it easy on my brothers plz
grin >:
Bro I am tired self
All these our arguments is too much work for nothing
It will not change reality I beg
As I am typing this, some nigga somewhere is probably cheating grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

i'm quitting the forum but i'll drop this before i leave.... yes we have weaknesses..we grow to control them daily..n not all of us are promiscious despite weakness... plus...it's women we cheat on not men...whose fault is it..? if there are no sharpeners, pencils would remain blunt...

Good luck
this is not new ,even right from the begining man has always beeen blaming woman for his weakness, even Adam blamed eve and by extension even blamed God too. Men should stop acting like they are the only ones with blood in their veins and take responsibility for their actions. i know married men who shamelessly hit on me, its just disgusting .
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I love you, love you, love you, love you. kiss kiss kiss
good morning
Hope you are not angry from our arguments yesterday
Those are not my views, I was just arguing for argument sake grin grin
Have a lovely day
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
grin >:
Bro I am tired self
All these our arguments is too much work for nothing
It will not change reality I beg
As I am typing this, some nigga somewhere is probably cheating grin

I went to my uncle's office... this man na like 55 years old...i got there,,bad timing for them... guess what it wasn't with a guy but the same chics,,clean 25year old looking chic with a 55 year old man.... who's to blame?

Bottomline is side chicks is full-time activity, which means a deliberate and strategized attempt to break marital vows... it's different from a one time moment of weakness when the pencil gets lucky... may God help us..i'm a man with blood... i can;t be lofty speaking on this WHO AM I?
...I feel for the ladies sha...i didn't know they took it with this much emotion/hurt before now...

God help us...
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
this is not new ,even right from the begining man has always beeen blaming woman for his weakness, even Adam blamed eve and by extension even blamed God too. Men should stop acting like they are the only ones with blood in their veins and take responsibility for their actions. i know married men who shamelessly hit on me, its just disgusting .

If you take it scripturally, then you're on a long thing... Listen madam, in the entire old testament, it was if a woman cheats, if a woman, many times...I'm not an advocate for side-chickking, weakness may occur and lead to an event, but side chick is a full time activity, not to mention the risks...I'm sorry can't advise you.. Damn, so much emotions ere..My sisters are lucky...Anyway my in-laws know what i can do if i flip d handle.... grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by SACI: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
I understand the fact that the man violated his marriage vow but then, the side chic too has to take a fair blame nah
even if she's being lied to?
because in most situations that is the case
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

I went to my uncle's office... this man na like 55 years old...i got there,,bad timing for them... guess what it wasn't with a guy but the same chics,,clean 25year old looking chic with a 55 year old man.... who's to blame?

Bottomline is side chicks is full-time activity, which means a deliberate and strategized attempt to break marital vows... it's different from a one time moment of weakness when the pencil gets lucky... may God help us..i'm a man with blood... i can;t be lofty speaking on this WHO AM I?
...I feel for the ladies sha...i didn't know they took it with this much emotion/hurt before now...

God help us...
yes bro
Some men are weak, I pray I find courage to overcome those temptations in my marriage, when I eventually marry

Life is too difficult to start having side chicks bro and it is getting even more difficult everyday
But honestly our debates are just useless mental exercise
It changes nothing in reality
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by DJInfluence: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2017
When demands outweight supply what do you expect? grin grin grin grin Men are scarce resources and just like our oil will soon finish. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
bravo
You used your case to generalize, now like I have said a million times men are not innocent
Your case is not the reasons for my assertions
So you are saying you haven't heard of ladies snatching husband without any attempt from the man in the first place

You haven't heard of ladies going to parties just to use diabolical means to snach an unsuspecting men ?
Really

About dangote, do you know how many wives he has, I am not passing judgments here, but some might have just used diabolical means

One can be too sure

I am glad you don't support infidelity of any kind
But you didn't answer my question
Will you blame the wife alone, If she finds satisfaction outside the marriage
Say for example she didn't want to end the marriage

No, don't just say words because they're trendy: those weren't generalizations. How can you assume that when I said "there's no denying that there are a lot of them out there"? "A lot of them" is not equal to "All of them". You limited your cases to diabolical means and blackmail (predetorial women), I accepted it as valid albeit narrow; and I said that even in those cases a man could have helped the situation by not giving these women access to him in the first place. And after that, I gave the instance where married men themselves are the predators. And you still single that out and call it a generalization? Fear God, if nothing else.

As for the other question, it WAS answered. A woman who cheats is to blame for jeopardizing her marriage. She alone. How can it be any other way? You're seeing me advocating that a man who cheats is alone to blame for wrecking his home, why would you assume I would talk out of both sides of my mouth to exempt women? This isn't a gender agenda. It's a common sense agenda.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
yes bro
Some men are weak, I pray I find courage to overcome those temptations in my marriage, when I eventually marry

Life is too difficult to start having side chicks bro and it is getting even more difficult everyday
But honestly our debates are just useless mental exercise
It changes nothing in reality

Do you how many fellowships i've been and i'll hear... you come here.. the glory of your family has been in the vagina of ... since 50 years, none of you.. each tym i hear dem shits..it's difficult to even hav an erection...if nt for anythin...all this.. puss can..damn shit... anyway, let's not get too confident...anyone can cheat...male or female...let's stay positive n hope we get it ryt...all i can say.. back towork ere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

No, don't just say words because they're trendy: those weren't generalizations. How can you assume that when I said "there's no denying that there are a lot of them out there"? "A lot of them" is not equal to "All of them". You limited your cases to diabolical means and blackmail (predetorial women), I accepted it as valid albeit narrow; and I said that even in those cases a man could have helped the situation by not giving these women access to him in the first place. And after that, I gave the instance where married men themselves are the predators. And you still single that out and call it a generalization? Fear God, if nothing else.

As for the other question, it WAS answered. A woman who cheats is to blame for jeopardizing her marriage. She alone. How can it be any other way? You're seeing me advocating that a man who cheats is alone to blame for wrecking his home, why would you assume I would talk out of both sides of my mouth to exempt women? This isn't a gender agenda. It's a common sense agenda.

Na wa.. why do i hav d feeling that you want your hubby for yourself only... cheesy
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
good morning
Hope you are not angry from our arguments yesterday
Those are not my views, I was just arguing for argument sake grin grin
Have a lovely day

I'm angry, appease me with a box of chocolate. angry angry angry

I'm not angry jhor. It was actually fun, arguing without exchanging words, that doesn't happen around here often. cheesy wink

Goodmorning and do have a great day. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
whether minority or not
It proves my piont that ladies are their own worst enemy
Why will a lady try such
Plus where did you get your info that they are in the minority

The point here is that most men who cheat do it willingly and any sane person knows this. Are all these black, white , Asian cheaters bewitched by women? Stop the joke . A person with half a brain knows that people who cheat are not forced by anyone it's their nature , that's where I get my info from. Who I consider an enemy is a man who leaves his home to fvck around and then turn around and blame the hoe he slept with and expect me to believe he was bewitched grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

You're too intelligent...Ann ... The forum is too much work abeg.. it's worse than labour..can't cope...The forum isin good hands if your clique are around..just take it easy on my brothers plz

grin grin grin @worse than labor.

Aww...now you want to make me blush.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin grin grin @worse than labor.

Aww...now you want to make me blush.
Don't worry there's rest for the soul my dear.. after the pain is gone, sweetness comes and the pains of d past would be forgotten..you're a woman i'm sure you can relate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2017
If i find out my husband cheats, i will make his life a living hell and if he goes out to cheat again, i will either put a chastity device or perform an orchidectomy on him, if i cant have him no one else will
iwadobo:

Be prepared to move out soon. Except your husband is a dumb ass, he is certainly cheating on you. Mark my words.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

If you take it scripturally, then you're on a long thing... Listen madam, in the entire old testament, it was if a woman cheats, if a woman, many times...I'm not an advocate for side-chickking, weakness may occur and lead to an event, but side chick is a full time activity, not to mention the risks...I'm sorry can't advise you.. Damn, so much emotions ere..My sisters are lucky...Anyway my in-laws know what i can do if i flip d handle.... grin
come out straight bruh, you are not in support but you defend, yet you used a comaprism of pencils and sharpeners but i am not allowed to take it scripturally?, well i am sorry too cos I didnt ask for your advice ,this is a debate for or against . the truth is it feeds the ego of men to be at the center of two women ,they love the show, they love to sit and watch and then hear their fellow men give them a pat on the shoulder and tell them "you are the man". So when women decide to hold the main culprit who owes them the loyalty,they still find a way just like Adam and blame it on the availability of women. Women of easy virtue wil always be around but having self control is what removes a man from the border line of a man and an animal. A side chick is just a hustler and doesn't have anythhing to loose, but if you as man knows the value of your marriage and what you stand to loose then you should be the one to take the necessary steps to protect it ,not a side chick
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
come out straight bruh, you are not in support but you defend, yet you used a comaprism of pencils and sharpeners but i am not allowed to take it scripturally?, well i am sorry too cos I didnt ask for your advice ,this is a debate for or against . the truth is it feeds the ego of men to be at the center of two women ,they love the show, they love to sit and watch and then hear their fellow men give them a pat on the shoulder and tell them "you are the man". So when women decide to hold the main culprit who owes them the loyalty,they still find a way just like Adam and blame it on the availability of women. Women of easy virtue wil always be around but having self control is what removes a man from the border line of a man and an animal. A side chick is just a hustler and doesn't have anythhing to loose, but if you as man knows the value of your marriage and what you stand to loose then you should be the one to take the necessary steps to protect it ,not a side chick

Where did i advise you? Me ke? Who the heck am I..I'm sorryif i ever advised you..i take it back..And i don't suport side-chicks.. simple..because it is carefully planned and executed...I don't have much time to make tedious arrangments for what would be easily uncovered with time..I only mean to say let's hope for the best...I've seen marraiges around me without issues..so why should i worry my beautiful mind?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I could argue to tommorow
I am.busy and I haven't eaten this morning because I woke up to chat on nairaland but my assersion were based on women doing the chasing not the other way round

I have maintained I don't support the cheating man for any reason what so ever, neither am I blaming the wife too

I blame ladies(side chick) just like the cheating men who make attempt to reck other women home out of jealousy

I know of a lot of cases , I pray I don't fall a victim or let temptations get the best of me oo
Cause it is real
Why do you support side chick so much

Really! so you don't blame the man at all
I am bookmarking that right away to use in our future arguments grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Where did i advise you? Me ke? Who the heck am I..I'm sorryif i ever advised you..i take it back..And i don't suport side-chicks.. simple..because it is carefully planned and executed...I don't have much time to make tedious arrangments for what would be easily uncovered with time..I only mean to say let's hope for the best...I've seen marraiges around me without issues..so why should i worry my beautiful mind?
go back and read your reply ,you said "sorry I cant advice you". Anyway ,i hope the women of this generation get breed good men for the next genaration cos our mothers obviously messed up in raising boys in this generation. They thought its just the girl child that needs to be trained ,I have asked before "what do you teach your sons?". You cant train good women and match them with untrained men,there will still be chaos.Do have a nice day
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

The point here is that most men who cheat do it willingly and any sane person knows this. Are all these black, white , Asian cheaters bewitched by women? Stop the joke . A person with half a brain knows that people who cheat are not forced by anyone it's their nature , that's where I get my info from. Who I consider an enemy is a man who leaves his home to fvck around and then turn around and blame the hoe he slept with and expect me to believe he was bewitched grin
grin what of black mail, act of seduction
You want me to get "Maps Mapoyane" for you now
The handsome TV presenter in sa and tell me you will not fall grin grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
I have this silly man whose office is in the same complex as mine. From the first day I started working he came asking questions of which I answered. I noticed he didn't stop coming or looking at me while passing by my office to the next. So last week he came again; called me out, and said he likes me and would like us to date. I laughed 'cause judging from his age to looks he should be married if I wasn't mistaken. I asked him if he was married, he smiled and said have I seen him with a woman before not to talk of wife. I simply told him "Sir!, I think you should go back to your wife. It's wrong of you to be chasing after girls when your wife is at home". He stopped talking, smiled, became uncomfortable and walked away. I still greet him, call him sir and never stopped talking to him but I can't date him 'cause my conscious dares not.

Those of you saying, the men never told you they were married; did you ever ask?. Or 'cause you saw something flashy you felt you could dive in. Women are very sensitive, and a relationship between a single guy to that of a married man who's hiding his status can't be the same. Spare me the crap of I had no idea; you chose not to have an idea.

Actually the first thing I asked a man before dating him , when I was still in the dating scene was if he is in a relationship. There was a guy who worked in an office park near mine and he asked me out and we went on a date and it was fun , I enjoyed his company. I had known him for about a week when I started noticing unsettling things about him that made me think he was probably seeing someone else so I started digging and found out that he was not only in a relationship but he was married with two young kids. Worse of all that he has two other children out of wedlock who are younger than the kids at home. Meaning I was not the only one he lied to and probably not the last, I was just lucky to find him out before going any further.

Whether the other women did find out or not , what the hell is doing this for? Should we blame shift the blame to the women and exempt him of responsibility? Now that's some b.s. A man who respects his marriage should not even make attempts at other women. I would hold him 200% responsible. Everyone knows there are hoes out there who love causing trouble, and if other men can stay away from them why can't he?.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
go back and read your reply ,you said "sorry I cant advice you". Anyway ,i hope the women of this generation get breed good men for the next genaration cos our mothers obviously messed up in raising boys in this generation. They thought its just the girl child that needs to be trained ,I have asked before "what do you teach your sons?". You cant train good women and match them with untrained men,there will still be chaos.Do have a nice day

My mum trained me well..trained my brother well.. my own mum didn't mess up... bread eaten in secret is sweet but when it enters d stomach it causes upset... i understand consequnces... dont judge the world by the evil but by the goood too.. there are men who don't cheat..at least i have 7 around me... over 10 years in marriage now... so at times we get bad, doesn't mean good doesn't exist.. and yes train up the next generation well.. you could be training my son-in-law....by doing this... grin If i advice you, i take it back..i dont, rather I never advice anyone...I'm not that intelligent
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Actually the first thing I asked a man before dating him , when I was still in the dating scene was if he is in a relationship. There was a guy who worked in an office park near mine and he asked me out and we went on a date and it was fun , I enjoyed his company. I had known him for about a week when I started noticing unsettling things about him that made me think he was probably seeing someone else so I started digging and found out that he was not only in a relationship but he was married with two young kids. Worse of all that he has two other children out of wedlock who are younger than the kids at home. Meaning I was not the only one he lied to and probably not the last, I was just lucky to find him out before going any further.

Whether the other women did find out or not , what the hell is doing this for? Should we blame shift the blame to the women and exempt him of responsibility? Now that's some b.s. A man who respects his marriage should not even make attempts at other women. I would hold him 200% responsible. Everyone knows there are hoes out there who love causing trouble, and if other men can stay away from them why can't he?.

you got lucky...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Na wa.. why do i hav d feeling that you want your hubby for yourself only... cheesy

I absolutely want that. What's the point of marriage otherwise? If he's going to be screwing every girl he wants to, making babies all over the place; then I'll just be the Joke with a marriage certificate (alias wife), with the 'privilege' of seeing to his other domestic needs. Why don't we just live life honestly and make commitments we fully intend to honor? If the concept of fidelity is beyond the emotional evolvement of men, why get married?

And why does the society then place such emphasis on the institution, causing people to frantically get themselves hitched, only for it be more binding on women than men? But that's a whole other matter that I don't want to get into now. I want my man to be faithful. I don't mess around on anyone, so I expect the same respect from him.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
grin what of black mail, act of seduction
You want me to get "Maps Mapoyane" for you now
The handsome TV presenter in sa and tell me you will not fall grin grin

Lol , you are clutching at straws now grin. By the way Maps ain't my kind of handsome, he's too cheese and boyish grin.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

My mum trained me well..trained my brother well.. my own mum didn't mess up... bread eaten in secret is sweet but when it enters d stomach it causes upset... i understand consequnces... dont judge the world by the evil but by the goood too.. there are men who don't cheat..at least i have 7 around me... over 10 years in marriage now... so at times we get bad, doesn't mean good doesn't exist.. and yes train up the next generation well.. you could be training my son-in-law....by doing this... grin If i advice you, i take it back..i dont, rather I never advice anyone...I'm not that intelligent
it takes only a well trained child to know that bread is not to be eaten in secret in the first place. Whan a man decides to place himself on a borderline between a man an an animal with no self control,that's all on him and no one else ,simple. bye
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

you got lucky...

Very lucky.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I absolutely want that. What's the point of marriage otherwise? If he's going to be screwing every girl he wants to, making babies all over the place; then I'll just be the Joke with a marriage certificate (alias wife), with the 'privilege' of seeing to his other domestic needs. Why don't we just live life honestly and make commitments we fully intend to honor? If the concept of fidelity is beyond the emotional evolvement of men, why get married?

And why does the society then place such emphasis on the institution, causing people to frantically get themselves hitched, only for it be more binding on women than men? But that's a whole other matter that I don't want to get into now. I want my man to be faithful. I don't mess around on anyone, so I expect the same respect from him.

If the concept of fidelity is beyond the emotional evolvement of men, why get married? This hurts...Wow

I think we need to make adjustments and tilt our perspectives a bit, did you hear people saying no be your mates never eat since morning? I heard this 12 trillion times growing up..suffice to say, may times, as humans we use the bad as the yardstick to determine value, why couldn't it be, no be your mates eat belle full, throw -way food..? What am i trying to say, problems will outlive all of us, we will grow old, problems would remain on earth, so why not do this... quit the fights, let these bickering go, find what we want from life personally and let the chaos balance it self out with the counter-chaos systemics of life? If thee a good marriages and you desire one, why not search for a faithful partner, n kickstart one? Not all men are cheats...at least due to my workm i have the sex diary of a few people around, male adn female... so to say the cocnept of fidelity is something that's beyond the ability of men is kinda harsh and unfair..afterall we've done greater things like replacing a bulb when one goes out... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

She No Longer Picks My Calls / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.