Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? (32445 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
it takes only a well trained child to know that bread is not to be eaten in secret in the first place. Whan a man decides to place himself on a borderline between a man an an animal with no self control,that's all on him and no one else ,simple. bye

Yes so why are we fighting? why not look for the well-bred ones..? or you think they don't exist? Na big fat lie aunty
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Very lucky.

Be cope with a man, look out for the gaps...you'll find d truth there...the devil is in the details? are u single and pretty? on a scale of one to ten how nice are you?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Actually the first thing I asked a man before dating him , when I was still in the dating scene was if he is in a relationship. There was a guy who worked in an office park near mine and he asked me out and we went on a date and it was fun , I enjoyed his company. I had known him for about a week when I started noticing unsettling things about him that made me think he was probably seeing someone else so I started digging and found out that he was not only in a relationship but he was married with two young kids. Worse of all that he has two other children out of wedlock who are younger than the kids at home. Meaning I was not the only one he lied to and probably not the last, I was just lucky to find him out before going any further.

Whether the other women did find out or not , what the hell is doing this for? Should we blame shift the blame to the women and exempt him of responsibility? Now that's some b.s. A man who respects his marriage should not even make attempts at other women. I would hold him 200% responsible. Everyone knows there are hoes out there who love causing trouble, and if other men can stay away from them why can't he?.
It takes two to tango. I'm not saying married men shouldn't be blamed but these girls dating them shouldn't be exonerated either. If we fold our hands and keep blaming these men 200% like you said they'll never change. Women also have a role to play in order to ensure that another woman's marriage doesn't crash. BTW, single girls dating married men have more to lose than these men.

"I had no idea" seem like a childish stunt to me 'cause married men leave clues. There're hours they don't take calls, their rendezvous is always secretive, the kind of company they keep is another thing to look into but some would just pay a blind eye and say "He never told me". Do predators inform its prey before attacking?.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Be cope with a man, look out for the gaps...you'll find d truth there...the devil is in the details? are u single and pretty? on a scale of one to ten how nice are you?

From that point on i stalked any potential bf to find out where he lived and with who? grin. No , I'm married. Nice ? I think the people who know me should do the rating but since they aren't here , I would say 8 cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

From that point on i stalked an potential bf to find out where he lived and with who? grin. No , I'm married. Nice ? I think the people who know me should do the rating but since they aren't here , I would say 8 cheesy.

was that how you found your hubby ? the potential bf you stalked ?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
It takes two to tango. I'm not saying married men shouldn't be blamed but these girls dating them shouldn't be exonerated either. If we fold our hands and keep blaming these men 200% like you said they'll never change. Women also have a role to play in order to ensure that another woman's marriage doesn't crash. BTW, single girls dating married men have more to lose than these men.

"I had no idea" seem like a childish stunt to me 'cause married men leave clues. There're hours they don't take calls, their rendezvous is always secretive, the kind of company they keep is another thing to look into but some would just pay a blind eye and say "He never told me". Do predators inform its prey before attacking?.

Exactly what i've been trying to say
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol , you are clutching at straws now grin. By the way Maps ain't my kind of handsome, he's too cheese and boyish grin.
I am not clutching to straws
You brought in a bias example to prove your point, so I equally tried it on you grin

First of all, ops case is in Nigeria (Africa) and because it doesn't exist else where dosent mean it dosent exist in Africa

There are ladies stealing married rich men because of jealousy, it may not be popular else where because the economy is better and there is very little to be jealous of

And who told you Asians don't have diabolical means
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Exactly what i've been trying to say
Making excuses for wrongs like married men are some sort of invisible being that can't be identified.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
Making excuses for wrongs like married men are some sort of invisible being that can't be identified.

I don't know what to say..life has screwed us all.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

If the concept of fidelity is beyond the emotional evolvement of men, why get married? This hurts...Wow

I think we need to make adjustments and tilt our perspectives a bit, did you hear people saying no be your mates never eat since morning? I heard this 12 trillion times growing up..suffice to say, may times, as humans we use the bad as the yardstick to determine value, why couldn't it be, no be your mates eat belle full, throw -way food..? What am i trying to say, problems will outlive all of us, we will grow old, problems would remain on earth, so why not do this... quit the fights, let these bickering go, find what we want from life personally and let the chaos balance it self out with the counter-chaos systemics of life? If thee a good marriages and you desire one, why not search for a faithful partner, n kickstart one? Not all men are cheats...at least due to my workm i have the sex diary of a few people around, male adn female... so to say the cocnept of fidelity is something that's beyond the ability of men is kinda harsh and unfair..afterall we've done greater things like replacing a bulb when one goes out... cheesy

I'm glad you've said this: that not all men are cheats. That is very true. There are many good men out there and I know that for a fact. But, here on NL, you find some guys peddling the notion that women have no choice but to accept a cheat for a husband, because it is in the DNA of a man to cheat; and that it is unreasonable for a woman to expect faithfulness from her man. I know that they probably try to sell this idea so that women lower their expectations and allow men get away with disrespecting them like that. But it's to that that I say: IF the concept of fidelity is beyond the emotional evolvement of men, why get married? I didn't say: SINCE it is beyond.........

So please don't be offended by that. It is not a claim. You can say that it's not beyond men. And since it isn't, then they should be faithful to their spouses and be held solely accountable for their actions when they're not.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by profsomebody(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
I haven't seen much of men trying to have sex with another man's wife because of bedmatics

But I am not saying it doesn't exist grin
Leave her abeg. I don't know which man discusses his wife's bedmatic skills with his friends?
Moreover, which young bachelor will be looking for how to woo his friend's wife with a slack pun..ana because of bedmatics? When fresh single babes are everywhere?
Note also that it's women who need more work before they reach orgasm, hence the reason they kip looking for hu has got d requirements.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by tosyne2much(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2017
SACI:

even if she's being lied to?
because in most situations that is the case
No sane lady in her right senses will date someone who refuses to take her to his home
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I'm glad you've said this: that not all men are cheats. That is very true. There are many good men out there and I know that for a fact. But, here on NL, you find some guys peddling the notion that women have no choice but to accept a cheat for a husband, because it is in the DNA of a man to cheat; and that it is unreasonable for a woman to expect faithfulness from her man. I know that they probably try to sell this idea so that women lower their expectations and allow men get away with disrespecting them like that. But it's to that that I say: IF the concept of fidelity is beyond the emotional evolvement of men, why get married? I didn't say: SINCE it is beyond.........

So please don't be offended by that. It is not a claim. You can say that it's not beyond men. And since it isn't, then they should be faithful to their spouses and be held solely accountable for their actions when they're not.

Haba..I can tell you're super intelligent but I think you need to see men as we are... If a man advocates bad, he's not doing it o...at least not as bad as he preaches it...By advocating bad, one looks tough, hence the tendency for many to advocate bad on NL..Like my Japanese sages say, humans many times say the opposite of what they truly feel or who the are..this is to tilt people in the opposite direction of who they are so they can not be figured out...suffice to say, people say the opposite of how they feel or who they are...deep within...it is an emotional insurance against emotional liability... You dig ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2017
profsomebody:

Leave her abeg. I don't know which man discusses his wife's bedmatic skills with his friends?
Moreover, which young bachelor will be looking for how to woo his friend's wife with a slack pun..ana because of bedmatics? When fresh single babes are everywhere?
Note also that it's women who need more work before they reach orgasm, hence the reason they kip looking for hu has got d requirements.

Lol @ Note also that it's women who need more work before they reach orgasm, hence the reason they kip looking for hu has got d requirements.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by profsomebody(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
No sane lady in her right sense will date someone who refuses to take her to his home
Tell dem. Most of them know deep down their minds that d guy has got something to hide but side attractions won't let them reason. You c a cute, comfortable man in his early forties, he says he's not married and u open ur smelly kitty.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by sekem: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Pass what to whom? . Dear , marriage is between a man and a woman and only these two people have the power to destroy it. Blaming some cheap hoes for your lack of discipline and loyalty makes you seem pathetic and weak. Cheap women have been around for centuries and will be there till end of time same applies to men who pursue married women , but when I as a married woman fak a single dude and blame him for that , what does that say about me ?. Am I his victim? Did he force himself on me? . The single desperate guy is the evil one whom my husband and I should blame for tempting me right ? grin if he had stayed away from me I wouldn't have fvked another desperado right? Lol .gtfoh with that bs.
Stop blaming your surroundings for your weaknesses and disloyalty, take responsibility.

I don't why you have this idea that in such relationship where side chics exists, the men involved have the free pass to continue with their pussy_hunting activities but I tell you it is not really like that.

You see, in most cases, these wives fighting those side chics are oftentimes also fighting their husband at home but that's like an internal war

Ideally, the man should never break his vows to his wife which is what gives rise to the side chic saga in the first place but in reality is that really the case?

You and I know it is not

Now, lemme tell you the mindset of a wife fighting the side chic.

Obviously, for reasons best known to her, she treasures or should I say, she still values her husband above every other thing which is why she still wants to keep him.

If not, it would have been much more easier for her to walk away from her marriage but in reality, you know it's not that easy.

So she settles for fighting her aggressor as a more practical option.

Any side chic who knows that she may become a victim of public harassment or physical attack might think twice before giving in to the advances of the man.

Look at this scenario.

When the US forces were fighting the German forces in World War II, the Americans went ahead and bombed Hiroshima in Japan.

Why?

You see, Japan was an ally of Germany and with that bombing, the war automatically came to an end!

Moral Lesson: Sometimes when you want to tackle a very difficult problem, practically wise, you don’t just concentrate on the source of the problem only.

My wish for you is that you won't find yourself in the position where you have to fight for your husband with some side chics because should that happen, only then will you come to fully understand the mindset of wives who fight their husbands' side chics...
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by tosyne2much(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2017
profsomebody:

Tell dem. Most of them know deep down their minds that d guy has got something to hide but side attractions won't let them reason. You c a cute, comfortable man in his early forties, he says he's not married and u open ur smelly kitty.
U don get am baba cheesy
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:

Obviously those women should be blamed too, what they are doing causes a lot of heartache and breaks homes. These are probably women who derive pleasure from seeing others hurt and broken, can we ever get rid of such people?. These women are a disgrace to womanhood and humanity for being willing participants in these types of relationships, but then again who knows if some people weren't born to be distractions to the weak minded to test their loyalties?. Again , who do I blame the most between my husband who promised me loyalty and respect (samethings he should expect from me) and some random bitch without values? . There are many men out there who target married women for affairs too, should they be blamed if I start loosing my values and sleeping with them and thereby joining the " oh well all these men offering d*cks all over the place should be stopped cus they are destroying marriages " gang ? . How about staying away from trouble in the first place. You know you are married and you know what that means.

Knowing what I know now about married people as a grown up woman, I would have noticed on the second day that he was married. He texted a lot in the evenings and never called but being a naive fresh out of varsity girl I thought that was " hot" lol. Plus he was young and fun( not the type you would suspect for being married ). I know there are women who play the I was " duped card" while the fully knew. Anyways the question still remains, what the hell is a married man attempting relationships with other women for? . When you know who you are and what you stand for , why would you allow me to come and change you?. Those sorts of men are directionless , disloyal weaklings to me. The type that would be corrupt if put in a leadership position.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

was that how you found your hubby ? the potential bf you stalked ?

No I didn't have to stalk him, I grew up with him so I knew most of the things I wanted to know about him and was satisfied enough to marry him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by chumakk: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Safiaa:
Exactly. I unknowingly dated a man who was married for a few months. I had absolutely no idea that he was married. It wasn't until his wife came back from Nigeria, and things turned left, and she saw us. When the confrontation happened, she was trying to fight me not her husband. And i had no idea, i was honestly confused. I just wish more women would learn to digress their issues towards their husbands no matter what the situation may be. Some of these married men behave like dogs honestly.
how will you not know? Are you not the one advising ladies not date broke guys? You know many single guys in Nigeria are not that rich.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
profsomebody:

grin grin

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

No I didn't have to stalk him, I grew up with him so I knew most of the things I wanted to know about him and was satisfied enough to marry him.

Cute
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by sekem: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
profsomebody:

grin grin grin

Don't mind the girl

She thinks she will remain hot forever, that is, if she's even that hot in the first place tongue

Obviously, she hasn't heard that

1. While men age like wine; women age like milk

2. It is a man's world tongue
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Barzinime:
Who is he cheating with? Bobrisky? Another girl that knows that he is married..you girls are the cause of your problems
This would only make sense if you can say same about men who sleep with other people's wives, knowing that she is married.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blessed16(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
It ain't always about the money tho...

In this Era? Some ladies prefer Orgasms. grin
AnD sadly, not all Guys Are gifted with the divine, Rare ability to provide one. They All Conceited little pricks. undecided
hahahahahahaha, this one weak me ooo
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
I am not clutching to straws
You brought in a bias example to prove your point, so I equally tried it on you grin

First of all, ops case is in Nigeria (Africa) and because it doesn't exist else where dosent mean it dosent exist in Africa

There are ladies stealing married rich men because of jealousy, it may not be popular else where because the economy is better and there is very little to be jealous of

And who told you Asians don't have diabolical means

Don't pull that crap on me young man grin. I told you I live in a diverse society with people of different beliefs but each and every group has cheating lying men. Are these men all bewitched? Lol. How did these women access these rich men in the first place ?.

Where did I say Asians don't do that ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Don't pull that crap on me young man grin. I told you I live in a diverse society with people of different beliefs but each and every group has cheating lying men. Are these men all bewitched? Lol. How did these women access these rich men in the first place ?.

Where did I say Asians don't do that ?
yeah my lady, people cheat for different reasons
My assertions were based on cheating men in Africa not Asia grin
I have not been to Asia before so I can't make assertion on asia
Perhaps you did not understand my point, ladies in Asia may cheat with their married men for other reasons sis

Yes you said you don't think a chick in asia will use diabolical means to get a man grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by SonofDevil: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:
I guess you might have to read the OP, again. You're deflecting. The topic isn't if men are entitled to more than one wife LEGALLY. Even if that's the topic, men are not entitled to more than one wife LEGALLY. LEGALLY, being in a Registry. Not like many of them are interested in marrying a second wife, they simply wanna be married to one and fukc extras...

So...women don't have to marry more than one man LEGALLY to exhibit same traits. Live with it. So many roads leads to the market...sad reality. smiley

When will you be nice enough to carry out another census for us, one that will be free from the tiniest percentage error? Till then, we have to stick to that one. wink
a man can. Declare two wife in the public I am waiting for the day women replicate that.
Continue living in self delusion hope you will cheat on ur husband with me when u caught him cheating on yougrin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by pocohantas(f): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
SonofDevil:
a man can. Declare two wife in the public I am waiting for the day women replicate that.
Continue living in self delusion hope you will cheat on ur husband with me when u caught him cheating on yougrin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
sekem:

I don't why you have this idea that in such relationship where side chics exists, the men involved have the free pass to continue with their pussy_hunting activities but I tell you it is not really like that.

You see, in most cases, these wives fighting those side chics are oftentimes also fighting their husband at home but that's like an internal war

Ideally, the man should never break his vows to his wife which is what gives rise to the side chic saga in the first place but in reality is that really the case?

You and I know it is not

Now, lemme tell you the mindset of a wife fighting the side chic.

Obviously, for reasons best known to her, she treasures or should I say, she still values her husband above every other thing which is why she still wants to keep him.

If not, it would have been much more easier for her to walk away from her marriage but in reality, you know it's not that easy.

So she settles for fighting her aggressor as a more practical option.

Any side chic who knows that she may become a victim of public harassment or physical attack might think twice before giving in to the advances of the man.

Look at this scenario.

When the US forces were fighting the German forces in World War II, the Americans went ahead and bombed Hiroshima in Japan.

Why?

You see, Japan was an ally of Germany and with that bombing, the war automatically came to an end!

Moral Lesson: Sometimes when you want to tackle a very difficult problem, practically wise, you don’t just concentrate on the source of the problem only.

My wish for you is that you won't find yourself in the position where you have to fight for your husband with some side chics because should that happen, only then will you come to fully understand the mindset of wives who fight their husbands' side chics...

Now you have resorted to telling me about the actions of the wife against the sidechick. Why did this man not honour his vows in the first place? . Why is he disloyal to the person he promised loyalty to? Why disrespect his home?.

As for the statement about me, never would I fight anyone for a weak coward who can't face me and tell me what his problem is with me , but instead goes behind my back to get gratification elsewhere. I would rather spend the rest of my life alone and in peace than fight to keep someone who can't fight for me . In as much as I love him, but I love and value myself more.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Cute

What's cute ?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Why did this man not honour his vows in the first place? . Why is he disloyal to the person he promised loyalty to? Why disrespect his home?.
It's not easy to be a man. It's not easy to be a man with a diiick. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind. / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.