Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (65727 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2010
stillwater:

However, when you guys ridicule virgins, call them pretenders or frigid (I see it frequently here on NL), it's just the same thing these girls are doing cheesy.
I understand you perfectly well mademoiselle, I don't condone it but I believe their grievances are due to women who "alum"-ize their glory hole and lie about virginity.

Na all of una sabi, y'all just get married to a sincere person whose sexual history you're comfortable with.  Be it with experience or without.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Pataki: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2010
platinumnk:

id rather she kept it real than to be like some posters who pretend they dont know what a pen is is cheesy
No pretence here from me, but please what does the statement quoted in bold mean? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
H2O2:

I understand you perfectly well mademoiselle, I don't condone it but I believe their grievances are due to women who "alum"-ize their glory hole and lie about virginity.

Na all of una sabi, y'all just get married to a sincere person whose sexual history you're comfortable with. Be it with experience or without.

Naa they grief because their women don't want to give in to their advances, so konji is really killing them. grin grin grin I feel for them. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by platinumnk(f): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
Pataki:

No pretence here from me, but please what does the statement quoted in bold mean? grin

Meaning the thou are holy posters are the main ones shouting hallujah at night  grin grin grin grin  tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Ojigho: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
Sometimes i wonder what the world is turning into,a guy shags 247 u call him a dog,he decides to zip up u call him a jew.My questions are does him being a virgin,make him less a man?Is there anything wrong in showing and telling him what turns u on during intimacy?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Phronesisme: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
The fact that a guy is a virgin doesnt mean when it comes to the act he is gonna floop, he might have researched about it a lot and knows what to expect, they often have the best energy to perform. Trust me
Thats what i know, i am proud to be one[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Phronesisme: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
The fact that a guy is a virgin doesnt mean when it comes to the act he is gonna floop, he might have researched about it a lot and knows what to expect, they often have the best energy to perform. Trust me
Thats what i know, i am proud to be one[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by cantcme1: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
Nigeria Ladies sucks, they aint worth shit
look at y'all comment
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by yeswecan(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2010
cant-c-me:

Nigeria Ladies sucks, they aint worth poo
look at y'all comment

That harsh bro, wrong stereotype on your part, believe me not all of them there are some classy girls out there. It is rather funny to hear a female saying she can't marry a virgin man what a low and undignified choice of word, it is a shame because on the real people should be ashamed to even admit having intimacy before marriage  . .  now we have girls proudly saying they can't marry a virgin which is indirectly bragging not to be a virgin herself. LOL. .

We all know what is right, even if you chose to do the wrong thing.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by bawomolo(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abekeade08:

So because i think intimacy is a huge part of marriage, that means i am a big time freak?? shocked Well i guess its time to keep my opinion to myself lest i be called something worse than freak.

please oga bawo is all for sexual liberation so i aint judging you or anything  cheesy nothing wrong with being a freak by the way.

I just find it strange most of our "christian" ladies of NL who want "God Fearing" men as husband are repulsed by "virgin" males.  I'm a sunday school boy so this is all news to me. 

platinumnk:

my dear dont mind them, its sad that someone cant offer their opinon without being called out  undecided undecided

id rather she kept it real than to be like[b] some posters who pretend they dont know what a pen is is [/b]cheesy

Bic or eleganza?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by vivaladiva(f): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2010
virgin men n women r huge turn offs
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2010
vivaladiva:

virgin men n women r huge turn offs

how and why? This is very strange . . . its just like saying women with legs are a turn off.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by bawomolo(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
davidylan:

how and why? This is very strange . . . its just like saying women with legs are a turn off.

true considering they were all (i hope) born virgins. I guess they were shagged by dogs during their first time.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
bawomolo:

true considering they were all (i hope) born virgins. I guess they were shagged by dogs during their first time.

that's what i'm trying to wrap my head around. Did these people despise themselves for all those years they were virgins?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
Like I said before, we can watch tapes and we have the whole of our lives together to learn grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2010
Are these not the same women that put padlocks in between their legs in the name of being a not easy to get chick? They expect the "cheap" girls to teach men how to have sex but they wouldn't want to teach any man themselves. Stupid girls!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by bawomolo(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2010
davidylan:

that's what i'm trying to wrap my head around. Did these people despise themselves for all those years they were virgins?

good question. Why should virginity be stigmatized?

Ebonyeyes:

Like I said before, we can watch tapes and we have the whole of our lives together to learn grin

clap for yourself, i dey gbadun this answer.
this thread has to do with women looking for the "perfect" man or ready made man. What happened to working with your partner to satisfy you sexually, emotionally and blah blah blah?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Abekeade08(f): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2010
my dear dont mind them, its sad that someone cant offer their opinon without being called out

id rather she kept it real than to be like some posters who pretend they dont know what a pen is is

Hey babygirl,
Thanks, i hope you're having a good day. kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by daduke2k(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2010
@cant c me. U knw dude i get pissed off wen haters like u get on dis forum 2 beef naija girls. Watch ur tongue.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Traugott(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2010
Many posts here are born out of laziness: a marriage takes two to work, in ALL respects. But some of us always want ready-made stuff. lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
You men should stop crying. It's their choice. grin grin grin

Ebonyeyes:

Oh yeah. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Sauron1: 12:15am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

You men should stop crying. It's their choice. grin grin grin

Oh yeah. cheesy

Marry a virgin man?
Is there such a thing? Virgin man?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Marry a virgin man?
Is there such a thing? Virgin man?

They don't exist in your world, but they do in mine. We can all be happy now. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Sauron1: 12:19am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

They don't exist in your world, but they do in mine. We can all be happy now. tongue

Finding a virgin man is like hoping to see a GREEN sun.
Virgin man ko, virgin billy-goat ni.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

No need to fret. A lot of girls will take you as you are. As for me, naaaa. grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Sauron1: 12:24am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

No need to fret. A lot of girls will take you as you are. As for me, naaaa. grin grin grin grin tongue

Of course. . . .Loadsa babes take me the way i am.
Behind every good girl lingers a bad boy. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by ayettymama(f): 12:26am On Feb 09, 2010
lol u guys are funny!!

how many of u ranters are actual virgins??

so why are u making noize??

abeg abeg

stop buzzin mayne
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

[b]Of course. . . .Loadsa babes take me the way i am.
[/b]Behind every good girl lingers a bad boy. grin

Exactly that's why a virgin dude does it for me. cheesy Me no want the wahala that comes with your nonsense bad boy image. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Sauron1: 12:31am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

Exactly that's why a virgin dude does it for me. cheesy Me no want the wahala that comes with your nonsense bad boy image. tongue

I cannot believe you wanna be with a man that has got his weapon coated in hymen. grin
What is this world turning into? Very soon you will want him to have 40DD chesticles?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by lizzybabe1(f): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2010
I believe you can know how much appetite a guy can possibly have for intimacy by simply talking about it? You don't necessarily have to test it. Personal opinion.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

I stand up for all virgin men. grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Sauron1: 12:37am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

I stand up for all virgin men. grin grin

U will soon be in hot demand for Female Terrorists.
What a sight that will be!!!! Davidylan kissing an Afghan teenager in Hijab. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.