Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (65731 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

I dont know many guys who are seriously looking for "experienced" women . . .

The point is men dont really care . . . experienced or not you can do whatever you want with her. At the end of the day for most guys . . . a woman is just a "piece of a.s.s".  grin

God help us!  cheesy

It's what I see here. lipsrsealed But we shouldn't take NL seriously, abi? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Sauron1: 1:39am On Feb 09, 2010
lizzybabe1:

LOL @ Passion of the Christ, you are one funny guy. I take it that you've never been to the labour room then. wink

I have been there TWICE and the woman in question just held her breath and pushed. . . . .
Within 7 and a half seconds, 2 bouncy baby boys popped out.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by TeeJay6(m): 1:39am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

My thots exactly. I read somewhere she is curvy or something . . . dont bite off more than you can chew though.
really? pe omo yen kun?
well make i begin my charm offensive then. i need the thrill of a hottie like her.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

It's what I see here. lipsrsealed But we shouldn't take NL seriously, abi? grin

Few men want an experienced bed mate for wife. She's alright for a bootycall, you always wonder how many people have passed through her checkpoint before you.

michelin89:

And coming from you, it is priceless. grin

Its a piece of advice.  grin Being civil is different from straightening folks out when they go astray.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by spoilt(f): 1:40am On Feb 09, 2010
shocked the so called very experienced guys make poor lays. With the army of women they brag about, their performances are still usually shockingly bad or lack lustre.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by lizzybabe1(f): 1:41am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

I have been there TWICE and the woman in question just held her breath and pushed. . . . .

Yeah, on the TV sitcom FRIENDS. Not in real life Bro.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by TOPE20001(f): 1:41am On Feb 09, 2010
sauron stop lying a 19yrs old wudnt find it as hard jor tongue

@topic
Yes grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 09, 2010
idstar:

'all the work' for u includes and is limited to finding the hole, poking your pencil in and crying out in stupidity. Just because all the ho's u patronize dont give a hoot about what goes on in bed, it dont turn  all nigerian women   to logs of wood! Over!

I'm sure it's not me you wrote that for.

~Sauron~:

I hear those screams and moans and ma heart trembles in RAW FEAR.
It's synonymous to the screams heard in the Passion of Christ when those 2 robbers were nailed to the cross. grin grin grin grin

@ Stilly,

Go and kiss a rat!!!

Yeah when I kiss it, I'll use my rat mouth to kiss you back.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

Few men want an experienced bed mate for wife. She's alright for a bootycall, you always wonder how many people have passed through her checkpoint before you.

Its a piece of advice.  grin Being civil is different from straightening folks out when they go astray.

1. That is not true.

2. No comment!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

Me too sef I don't want to wonder how many floozies he has gone through, that's why I want Mr. Virgin, lol. grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by TOPE20001(f): 1:44am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

U lie grin grin

davidylan:

oh gawd. . . i wish naija guy will stop having that mentality angry
do we wonder? tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by ayettymama(f): 1:45am On Feb 09, 2010
*cough cough*

not cool ok

NOT KOOL!!!!!!!

david and tj

i am right here!!

i can SEE what ur sayin!!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Sauron1: 1:45am On Feb 09, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Yeah, on the TV sitcom FRIENDS. Not in real life Bro.

Best believe it. . . . . .

TOPE2000!:

sauron stop lying a 19yrs old wudnt find it as hard jor tongue

Did you find it hard @ 14? grin grin grin grin

stillwater:

Yeah when I kiss it, I'll use my rat mouth to kiss you back.

I asked for a French kiss. . . .not a Rat kiss.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by TOPE20001(f): 1:46am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Did you find it hard @ 14? grin grin grin grin

Na straight to the ummm . . no pain, nada grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

Me too sef I don't want to wonder how many floozies he has gone through, that's why I want Mr. Virgin, lol. grin grin grin grin
Indeedy. I dont want him screaming shaniqua instead of Ebonyeyes because he still has a thing for her grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

oh gawd. . . i wish naija guy will stop having that mentality angry
do we wonder? tongue

it will never stop. I dont want to be with a woman the whole neighbourhood has passed along. Ditto for most men.

Women dont wonder because competition for good men is very high due to lack of supply. grin grin You have no choice.

ayettymama:

*cough cough*

not cool ok

NOT KOOL!!!!!!!

david and tj

i am right here!!

i can SEE what your sayin!!

We actually meant it as a compliment.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by ayettymama(f): 1:48am On Feb 09, 2010
ok
this is the point when i leave

i dont want my daughter bein cherry popped at 14

so im OFF!!!

lemme go and read abt 'holy things!'
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by TeeJay6(m): 1:48am On Feb 09, 2010
ayettymama:

*cough cough*

not cool ok

NOT KOOL!!!!!!!

david and tj

i am right here!!

i can SEE what your sayin!!

aha cant a guy aim for good thing? news is u rock big time abi na lie?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Indeedy. I dont want him screaming shaniqua instead of Ebonyeyes because he still has a thing for her grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha, true.

~Sauron~:

I asked for a French kiss. . . .not a Rat kiss.

I would if you were a virgin. roflmao!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by TOPE20001(f): 1:50am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

it will never stop. I dont want to be with a woman the whole neighbourhood has passed along. Ditto for most men.

I guess we shud also start the same thing, we also dont want a guy that done all the whole neighbourhood. tongue
I mean this is prolly why so many girls lied abt the number of guys they have dated undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by 4Play(m): 1:50am On Feb 09, 2010
spoilt:

shocked the so called very experienced guys make poor lays. With the army of women they brag about, their performances are still usually shockingly bad or lack lustre.

Nigerian women are horrible in bed. Could be part of the reason extra-marital affairs are rampant. These married women act like sex is a favour they are doing for their husbands.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

I guess we shud also start the same thing, we also dont want a guy that done all the whole neighbourhood. tongue
I mean this is prolly why so many girls lied abt the number of guys they have dated undecided

the theory of demand and supply negates anything a woman has to wonder about. grin good men are scarce.

Women cant get away with lying about the number of women they have dated . . . there is a way to find out.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 09, 2010
4play done come. We no go hear word again.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by 4Play(m): 1:53am On Feb 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

The solution is not to sleep around not dishonesty. This idea that it's only Nigerian men that are reticent about having slags for wives is ridiculous. Even amongst Westerners, there is a preference for women who don't sleep around as marriage material. Don't be more Western than the Westerner.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by idstar(f): 1:53am On Feb 09, 2010
@ davidylan - u aint got more than a chicken's brain, else u wld ha read the topic in da first place and tried to digest it- can u marry a virgin man. Even an slowpoke would recognise  that d question is for babes. Pathetic to know naija is cursed with so many friggin gays, and u david, workin hard at leadin d pack. Tsk, tsk. Over
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by 4Play(m): 1:54am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

4play done come. We no go hear word again.

Una no dey hear word. Stubborn women!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by TOPE20001(f): 1:54am On Feb 09, 2010
4 Play:

Nigerian women are horrible in bed. Could be part of the reason extra-marital affairs are rampant. These married women act like intimacy is a favour they are doing for their husbands.

I agree with that statement grin tongue

davidylan:

the theory of demand and supply negates anything a woman has to wonder about. grin good men are scarce.

Women cant get away with lying about the number of women they have dated . . . there is a way to find out.

Lol . . . . Oya tell me the ways u will find out if she has dated lotta guys?
This is another reason why so many girls pretend in bed cuz they dont want to come across as slut grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Sauron1: 1:54am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

I would if you were a virgin. roflmao!!!!!!! grin grin grin

So virgins get French kisses and non-Virgins get rat-kisses?
Please, how do i get snake-kissed? grin

TOPE2000!:

Na straight to the ummm . . no pain, nada grin cheesy

Na wa o!!!
You are the kinda woman i have been looking for jare.

Letz face it. . . . so much importance is put on a babe's virginity, her first time is bound to be an emotional experience, which means that you might have to deal with panic, sadness, guilt, and other unpleasant reactions.

She has probably imagined the event for a long time and wants it to go absolutely perfectly.
If even the slightest thing doesn’t go according to plan, it could result in tears and temper tantrums.
If you don’t like watching girls cry, don’t sleep with virgins.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by 4Play(m): 1:55am On Feb 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

I agree with that statement grin tongue

You are blessed with wisdom. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 09, 2010
idstar:

@ davidylan - u aint got more than a chicken's brain, else u wld ha read the topic in da first place and tried to digest it- can u marry a virgin man. Even an slowpoke would recognise  that d question is for babes. Pathetic to know naija is cursed with so many friggin gays, and u david, workin hard at leadin d pack. Tsk, tsk. Over

responding to you is giving you a lot more value than you deserve . . . pls allow decent women with a modicum of self respect have space to post. You're taking up valuable space. Over!

The sheer idiocy in this post beggars belief to be honest. So only babies marry virgin men?

TOPE2000!:

Lol . . . . Oya tell me the ways u will find out if she has dated lotta guys?
This is another reason why so many girls pretend in bed cuz they dont want to come across as slut grin

how can i tell you my tricks?  grin
A girl cant pretend in bed . . . if you hit the right spots and get her into lala land she wont even know when she starts displaying from her bags of experience. Dishonesty is not always the best policy.  grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 09, 2010
4 Play:

Una no dey hear word. Stubborn women!

Stubborn Nigerian women for arrogant and stubborn Nigerian men. Equation balanced.
Naija women this, naija women that, go away jor. tongue

~Sauron~:

So virgins get French kisses and non-Virgins get rat-kisses?
Please, how do i get snake-kissed? grin

Yes ke. If you want my french kisses, tie Carlos up. kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by TOPE20001(f): 2:00am On Feb 09, 2010
4 Play:

You are blessed with wisdom. grin

Tee hee hee  . . ,  .if i whoze you cheesy grin
Naija men are the most USELESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS guys in bed sad

~Sauron~:

Na wa o!!!
You are the kinda woman i have been looking for jare.

I dey expensive for u cheesy

Letz face it. . . . so much importance is put on a babe's virginity, her first time is bound to be an emotional experience, which means that you might have to deal with panic, sadness, guilt, and other unpleasant reactions.

Very true, I agree wink

She has probably imagined the event for a long time and wants it to go absolutely perfectly.
If even the slightest thing doesn’t go according to plan, it could result in tears and temper tantrums.
If you don’t like watching girls cry, don’t sleep with virgins.

Rofl . . . , Every girl has imagined what her first time wud be like and if the guy she happened to do it was just um mm m . . ,  letz say not all that then i guess i'd be disappointed too grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.