Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (65737 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 09, 2010
Tee_Jay:

most naija girls talk the talk when it comes to action they are so boring its unreal, give me a ghana girl anyday, they sabi

Haha true. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Sauron1: 1:12am On Feb 09, 2010
ayettymama:

hmmm
@ sauron im guessin its harder for men
takin a guys will prob be the most exilharating ever!!
lolz

Taking a guy's what? A guy's virginity?? grin

stillwater:

Most of you guys claiming non-virgins aren't that good. Most Nigerian women have heard about multiple o.r.gasms but haven't felt it, roflmao!!! grin grin grin If I were the girl, you won't have such a bad experience. grin Your girl was not the sensual type, next time choose well. Look for a sensual Stilly look alike grin grin grin

The pang of pain you would feel between your legs is actually worse than labour pains.
Hoping to reach o[i]r[/i]gasm in a babe's first sexual encounter? I have a better chance joining the KKK. grin

Girl846:

A girl loses her virginity only ONCE and it takes only a few minutes! You wont have the messy intimacy all the days of your lives. GOSH! After the first time, intimacy will only get better from there.

Naija babes have tougher skins down there.
They lose their virginity after 7 days of constant door-knocking. grin cheesy

The topic is relating to the context of marriage - thus the "emotional issues, commitment questions," will be no problem! As a matter of fact if makes them more attached to eachother, all the better for the marriage!!!

If it's in the context of marriage then it's okay although i still wouldn't want a soiled bed spread.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by TeeJay6(m): 1:13am On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

How many Naija girls you don bone?
quite a lot, i like naija girls its just the noise they make about intimacy b4 u do it, them when the time comes they just fumble that is a disappointment
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by ayettymama(f): 1:13am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Taking a guy's what? A guy's virginity?? grin

no. . . . . . . . . . a guys pancakes

kmt
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 09, 2010
Tee_Jay:

quite a lot, i like naija girls its just the noise they make about intimacy b4 u do it, them when the time comes they just fumble that is a disappointment

I thought Naija girls were not outspoken about sex.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

We shouldn't exclude that. Most of you is just "wham bam" and you're done, abeggi. Just telling you being disvirgined shouldn't make any man think he can give pleasure to a woman. Let me laugh jor.

intimacy is all about "wham bam" . . . if you need more there's nothing stopping you from gently showing him exactly what you want him to do to your body. Open your mouth . . . he wont bite you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Girl846(f): 1:15am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Naija babes have tougher skins down there.
They lose their virginity after 7 days of constant door-knocking. grin cheesy

If it's in the context of marriage then it's okay although i still wouldn't want a soiled bed spread.

lol @ "7 days of constant door-knocking. grin cheesy"

So you cannot buy new bed spread? is that what is chookin you? hiss
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by TeeJay6(m): 1:16am On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

I thought Naija girls were not outspoken about intimacy.
says who? the ones i know/met openly talk about it, well they no get choice its my fav topic  grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 09, 2010
Tee_Jay:

do you blame them? All they bring to the table is a v.agina.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 09, 2010
Tee_Jay:

says who? the ones i know/met openly talk about it, well they no get choice its my fav topic  grin

We have the all smoke and no fire everywhere. But there are still those who speak fire and spit fire. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by ayettymama(f): 1:18am On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

I thought Naija girls were not outspoken about intimacy.

i dnt talk abt sex in public to naija men

they are quite immature abt it

but i do talk abt it alot to my friends and family just not the guys!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 09, 2010
ayettymama:

i dnt talk abt intimacy in public to naija men

Yeah I know they are immature. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by TeeJay6(m): 1:20am On Feb 09, 2010
ayettymama:

i dnt talk abt intimacy in public to naija men

you can talk to me about it i pwomise to be matured abt it. How was it? did u cry? scream. screech or pass out? grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

intimacy is all about "wham bam" . . . if you need more there's nothing stopping you from gently showing him exactly what you want him to do to your body. Open your mouth . . . he wont bite you.

Jesus Christ, I know that.

Just saying being disvirgined shouldn't make any man think he can give pleasure to a woman.

That was what my initial statement was all about.

I don't need your schooling.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Sauron1: 1:21am On Feb 09, 2010
Girl846:

So you cannot buy new bed spread? is that what is chookin you? hiss

The sight of blood freaks me out!!! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

The pang of pain you would feel between your legs is actually worse than labour pains.
Hoping to reach o[i]r[/i]gasm in a babe's first sexual encounter? I have a better chance joining the KKK. grin

The feeling will pass. It's won't be there forever.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

Jesus Christ, I know that.

Just saying being disvirgined shouldn't make any man think he can give pleasure to a woman.

That was what my initial statement was all about.

I don't need your schooling.

My point exactly. Which is why i wonder why the women here are screaming for "experienced" men. A virgin man could do just as good if not better . . . every man learnt somewhere abi.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by lizzybabe1(f): 1:24am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Hahaha Mr, this is an exaggeration. It's not true.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Sauron1: 1:26am On Feb 09, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Better believe it.
The older they are, the more painful it gets.
I know this bird that couldn't walk properly after her first encounter @ 19.

stillwater:

The feeling will pass. It's won't be there forever.

One man's meat is another man's cyanide. . . . .

It may be an ego boost for some men to imagine being a girl’s first and taking her precious virginity, bookmarking yourself in the annexes of her mind forever.

However, there are aspects of making her a woman that could be less than pleasurable.
So, before one unlocks that chastity belt, i implore these men to get an idea of what they are getting themselves into.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by TeeJay6(m): 1:28am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Better believe it.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 09, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Don't mind him, that's what he does best. If women can handle almost 7 days of menstrual cramps, is it a torn hymen one can't handle? Sauron go and kiss a cow jare.

davidylan:

My point exactly. Which is why i wonder why the women here are screaming for "experienced" men. A virgin man could do just as good if not better . . . every man learnt somewhere abi.

I like it that they scream for experienced men though, because many men do the same here. Anything to torture some of you is fine by me. grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by lizzybabe1(f): 1:30am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Better believe it.

Can you describe a pain more than someone who has actually felt it? Drop it, it's NOT true.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by TeeJay6(m): 1:31am On Feb 09, 2010
ayettymama:

no

and if u really wanna peice of me u can tell me angry angry angry
well i wont mind a piece of you my gut feeling is u r one flaming hot chic, wink
ok ill leave u to find out what it means
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

They want an already made man in every aspect.

While men want an untouched woman in every aspect.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

I like it that they scream for experienced men though, because many men do the same here. Anything to torture some of you is fine by me. grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

I dont know many guys who are seriously looking for "experienced" women . . .

The point is men dont really care . . . experienced or not you can do whatever you want with her. At the end of the day for most guys . . . a woman is just a "piece of a.s.s".  grin

God help us!  cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Sauron1: 1:33am On Feb 09, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Can you describe a pain more than someone who has actually felt it? Drop it, it's NOT true.

I hear those screams and moans and ma heart trembles in RAW FEAR.
It's synonymous to the screams heard in the Passion of Christ when those 2 robbers were nailed to the cross. grin grin grin grin

@ Stilly,

Go and kiss a rat!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by idstar(f): 1:33am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

'all the work' for u includes and is limited to finding the hole, poking ur pencil in and crying out in stupidity. Just because all the ho's u patronize dont give a hoot about what goes on in bed, it dont turn all nigerian women to logs of wood! Over!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by lizzybabe1(f): 1:34am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

I hear those screams and moans and ma heart trembles in RAW FEAR.
It's synonymous to the screams heard in the Passion of Christ when those 2 robbers were nailed to the cross. grin grin grin grin

LOL @ Passion of the Christ, you are one funny guy. I take it that you've never been to the labour room then. wink
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 09, 2010
Tee_Jay:

well i wont mind a piece of you my gut feeling is u r one flaming hot chic,  wink
ok ill leave u to find out what it means

My thots exactly. I read somewhere she is curvy or something . . . dont bite off more than you can chew though.

michelin89:

They want an already made man in every aspect.

While men want an untouched woman in every aspect.

Now i wonder how that can be possible.  grin

Me i will enjoy my fajinity.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 09, 2010
idstar:

'all the work' for u includes and is limited to finding the hole, poking your pencil in and crying out in stupidity. Just because all the ho's u patronize dont give a hoot about what goes on in bed, it dont turn all nigerian women to logs of wood! Over!

Learn to be civil . . . its a sign of having a brain. Over!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by ladygaga(f): 1:36am On Feb 09, 2010
yea, i  can marry a virgin guy,
why not?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

Learn to be civil . . . its a sign of having a brain. Over!

And coming from you, it is priceless. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.