Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (60557 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / No Boyfriend, No Problem... Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by onnyye: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
That was how my Ex be shouting "I can't wait any longer, I want to get married" and left me, now she's 33 and still dey her mama house grin grin
Are u married now?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by baresy007(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2017
i am single and i don't mind meeting your friend
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dacovajnr: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2017
onnyye:
Are u married now?
Marriage not in my plan for now
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes undecided
Aslong you don't steal my money grin ..
I hope say u be stallion tongue

U and this ur stallion. I hope it's not what am thinking
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Yuneehk(f): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
emusmithy:

You're welcome. Hope your day is going great?
Yea, Sure it is. How about yours?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
rman:

Bros, do toast her na.

See how both of you are flowing.

Oya ..PM her

Do not waste time before you friendzone yourself
i will try my luck grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Lalas247(f): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
I doubt if a stallion can last an hr itself but I can Guarantee 3hrs of mind-blowing"snail" smashing" &"Snail munching" thereby subjecting you to multiple Orgasm grin grin

Btw, how much do you have?
See question o
Lol I have enough grin ( note to yahoo guys kolewerk my dear )
Where was I
which kin multiple undecided do u know how hard it is to give a girl just one sad
Those girls wey u jack na pretend them dey pretend grin I need proof
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Analee(f): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....
ma advice,if she in ph, pls tell her to go to OPM doctor Jesus city aluu,she go marry. trust me,there even ppl wen don lose hope sef dey marry,e com b her.thank me later.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Yuneehk:

Yea, Sure it is. How about yours?

Splendid. Nice dp tho
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Myself2(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2017
Nma27:
You not understanding my profile picture cause you not human?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kai, typical Nigerian.Answering question with question.

Well na joke I dey ooo, na so you dey vex.Shoop .....
Is that how you use to dooo ? Someone cannot play with youuu?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dacovajnr: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:

See question o
Lol I have enough grin ( note to yahoo guys kolewerk my dear )
Where was I
which kin multiple undecided do u know how hard it is to give a girl just one sad
Those girls wey u jack na pretend them dey pretend grin I need proof
My enough would dwarf your enough 10 folds wink and yahoo ain't my thang dear,ayam very legit..

It's not really hard as most ppl think ...It's not about hitting hard and pumping but the ability to locate and Tickle the center of gravity grin..Pretend?? When the "cum"is obvious??.

If you want proof kindly ask for Lelulefu permission grin grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Romerocollins: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

Please help.....

If man no ask her out, let her ask man out shocked
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Myself2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kai, typical Nigerian.Answering question with question.

Well na joke I dey ooo, na so you dey vex.Shoop .....
Is that how you use to dooo ? Someone cannot play with youuu?
I was asking ni....
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Lalas247(f): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
My enough would dwarf your enough 10 folds wink and yahoo ain't my thang dear,ayam very legit..

It's not really hard as most ppl think ...It's not about hitting hard and pumping but the ability to locate and Tickle the center of gravity grin..Pretend?? When the "cum"is obvious??.

If you want proof kindly ask for Lelulefu permission grin grin
Jesu so u don spoil like this shocked
Lefulefu is this true .. daco tlk say he get 10 folds grin please show him my last year turnover biko so he can take several seats
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Gerrard59(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
safarigirl:
trust me, nobody sees me as too nice. I'm liberal with my words and i'm not very religious, I just wouldn't condone certain whorish acts.

I like smart guys that are equally liberal with their words and not hung up on religion or philosophy. I'm not trying to go after perceived bad boys, but I would rather not date a church boy, we no go kuku get discussion

So there is a girl like this in Nigeria? There is hope!
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Yuneehk(f): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
emusmithy:

Splendid. Nice dp tho
Thanks smiley
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by freeeeme(m): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
My collegue say her friend dey complain say guy wey she arrange for her dey smoke weed..
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dacovajnr: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Lefulefu is this true .. daco tlk say he get 10 folds grin please show him my last year turnover biko so he can take several seats

Spoil bawo...I resemble small pikin for your eyes undecided�....just ask for lefu permission then you can decide to turn up for some "Sexual Healing" wink

Your turnover,are you for real? Well person wey talk say na him Papa farm big never waka far grin grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
Spoil bawo...I resemble small pikin for your eyes undecided�....just ask for lefu permission then you can decide to turn up for some "Sexual Healing" wink

Your turnover,are you for real? Well person wey talk say na him Papa farm big never waka far grin grin
Marvin Gaye i hail u grin grin
baba ohh grin grin grin

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dacovajnr: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:

Marvin Gaye i hail u grin grin
baba ohh grin grin grin
Baami lefu, your MammyWater dey trespass, you beta warn her coz I go wan hear say her"snail" shift grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
Baami lefu, your MammyWater dey trespass, you beta warn her coz I go wan hear say her"snail" shift grin grin
leave lala alone jor grin grin grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dacovajnr: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:

leave lala alone jor grin grin grin
I don hear

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Lalas247(f): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:

Haha no vex na play jawe
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Victornezzar: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Durentt:
diaper life faqqot.
won't reply u dude
just coming back from a ban
wait till tomorrow
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Graxie:
I know the lady, she is dark, beautiful, banker and very religious. she attends redeem church, no ear ring, make-up, trouser. she has Never been into any relationship, She is kind. I wish she can change church n start making good hair. Her man Will come.

without sounding silly, I relly wish to know/meet this frnd of urs, I dnt mind rounding things up at her own convinience.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
brendachizzy:

Currently in Abia. what about you?
I'm around Umauhia Ikot Ekpene... Can we hook up?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Sagamite(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....

Gerrard59:

Take this advise from a Nairalander named Sagamite:

https://www.nairaland.com/2424042/what-sagamite-been-saying-years#35741615

There are only 2 realistic possibilities:

1) She is ugly.

2) She has a completely stinking attitude.

She has never been in love is irrelevant considering no one has ever loved her or even pretended to love.

These things are not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Konquest: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
yemmit90:

The said lady is 31 years old and not those yonger ones guys chase around. Guys respect mature ladies, so they dont woo them anyhow.

@Op, to be sincere with you, at her age, the chance of getting many suitors has deminished to 10% if you ask me. Tell her to join any match making whatsap group or online one. There are many single working class men looking for mature serious ladies to marry. She can also relate with single men on Facebook and see who is interested in her.
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Nice advice but young women should watch out
for predators online who can set ladies up
to be raped because there are fake profiles
on FB and even WhatsApp.

Get to meet people physically and confirm who
they say they are! No room for desperation and
just use FB and WhatsApp to meet men/ladies
initially.

Hope this helps! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Newcom01(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Tell her to change her mode of dressing �.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.