Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (60558 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / No Boyfriend, No Problem... Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by fellom(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2017
Nma27:
I can prepare all these. Na by food
yes ooooo na by food oooo see my sister have you ever gone for an interview where all applicants are degree holders and are all qualify for the job but the company only need to of those applicants but the applicants are like 6 in number. after the interview come the screening where added advantage comes to play E.G job experience, years of experience, communication skill, ability to read and write any other language(s) apart from English. e.g french, spain,Portuguese E.T.C so all so its the same when coming searching for partner for marriage. if all girls are beautiful but only one knows how to clean the house,cook and humble. which will you go for? my dear sister if you where a guy?

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=Blesso222 post=58955730]A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help....

It is well op,your outcry might bring her to her suitor,i know a platform that helps people of such,it is called RFM=ready for marriage,you can pm me to link you up or propably get the link from people around you. Wish her God's best for her life.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
fellom:
yes ooooo na by food oooo see my sister have you ever gone for an interview where all applicants are degree holders and are all qualify for the job but the company only need to of those applicants but the applicants are like 6 in number. after the interview come the screening where added advantage comes to play E.G job experience, years of experience, communication skill, ability to read and write any other language(s) apart from English. e.g french, spain,Portuguese E.T.C so all so its the same when coming searching for partner for marriage. if all girls are beautiful but only one knows how to clean the house,cook and humble. which will you go for? my dear sister if you where a guy?
The issue of cooking should b minor.. We have catering schools after all.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by jeyselassie(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Op she is not the only one. Today i was discussing with a friend she is 29 that was also her complain. She said since bf no come she ll just console herself with 2mil car and i was like wtf!! !! undecided
where is her location?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ben4ever(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

Please help.....

She must be special cos is being preserved for her special man. Early marriages are easier to crash

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Beosten:

Lefulefu, here you come hide. I bin lukin for you o. I wan embark on one suicide mission: you know MissRaine69 is the rave of the moment, right? I wan send her PM but methinks pm goan die inside recycling bin. Advice na.
hmm even though MissRaine69 be slashing dem those ladies making fun of broke guys i go still suggest make u tread carefully ooo cheesy.why i dey say make u dey careful be say she might be a dominatrix.she fit be d type of babe wey go hang u by the balls if u dare cheat on her cheesy.also she might be a lady of unspeakable strenght in ze oza room.i can feel such strenght emanating frm her when she speaks cheesy.can u withstand all these?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
ChopBellefull:

No na, nothing wen God no fit do. For Bible i no see wey woman pray for husband o, na only barrenness bt nw adays b like husband no kon dey again sef.

Like say na nw Jesus com earth i swear we for no let m go back He for do miracle tire
the time baba God dey bring young men to some babes as prospective husband u go dey hear the babes dey shout,"no! i cant marry this man oo"
cos of some funny reasons like this grin
1.he is not handsome enough cheesy
2.the money in his akant is not up to 30 billion
3.he doesnt have a flashy car
4.his six packs is not like that of flavour..na hungryman pack he get
5.he is too hairy
6.his lips are too black
7.he doesnt know how to dress like pastor oyakilohmen or apostle sulieman
etc etc grin grin grin
now the babe is much older and no man dey come again cheesy.she is even ready if d man wey go approach her looks like ibu but no man comes.she now starts attending shiloh and u think baba God will just pluck a husband for her like dat cheesy.God will ask her wat of the young men dat He had handed to her during her youthful days but she has been refusing them cheesy over one funny excuse and the other.

6 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Really?? Then we were made for each other, lefulefu i hv found my missing rib om. Nma27 ngwa pm me, kanyi mara onwe anyi cheesy
u taste her food first b4 u judge grin
there was this girl wey i know then cheesy.if she prepare beans for u ..red oil go dey one side,water go dey d other side and the half done bean seeds go dey another side grin grin grin grin.if u dare chop d beans na inside toilet u go sleep throughout dat day grin grin grin grin grin.this is why as a guy its important u know how to cook cos most girls nowardays no sabi cook.common egg sef dem no sabi boil.na very few dey finish work wen it comes to cooking.anyway as Nma27 might be igbo she fit dey tell u truth say she sabi cook cos i can vouch with confidence that ladies wey dey finish work wen it comes to cooking are igbo ladies and ladies frm the south south region.

8 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Ten06(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
What the fvck does your friend want?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by fellom(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nma27:
The issue of cooking should b minor.. We have catering schools after all.
yes i know!!! but mind you . U cant apply for the post of a Bank manager when you are still in Jss3. You have to prepare yourself ready for the opportunities that will come your way!.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
fellom:
yes i know!!! but mind you . U cant apply for the post of a Bank manager when you are still in Jss3. You have to prepare yourself ready for the opportunities that will come your way!.
Are you in HR department I've heard you. I'm quite sufficient in the culinary department, thanks to mum and d internet. grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by fellom(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nma27:
Are you in HR department I've heard you. I'm quite sufficient in the culinary department, thanks to mum and d internet. grin
No am nothing its just an example. Hmmm thats very Good of you then.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ndifonsimon(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ahmed, please how and were did u get your facts from?
Do u know there are over 6billion women in the world?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ChopBellefull(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

might be igbo she fit dey tell u truth say she sabi cook cos i can vouch with confidence that ladies wey dey finish work wen it comes to cooking are igbo ladies and ladies frm the south south region.

She sabi jor, i cn vouch for her
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
ChopBellefull:

She sabi jor, i cn vouch for her
grin grin go ahead then grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by 4lorunsho(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Π

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dacovajnr: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
4lorunsho:
are you for real; my own left me during Nysc and now am glad.
if your ex never clock 30,no celebrate yet as person wet go marry her Still dey grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by chubinwa(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
I can only recommend u to Prophet TB Joshua
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by DanielGb(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nutase:
Are you sure you are not describing yourself

You get the scope. A typical lady style. #someoneSaid.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline

Please help.....
.does she have 2 legs and 2 arms?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by sikells(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

Please help.....
let's see her pics... so I can know my next line of action
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by bossrillboss: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
abeg tell her make she contact me make we tuk.I nid mature lady bt I neva get work o.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by elantraceey(f): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
She should join Nairalanders grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by despy2003(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tell her 2 msg me on 08122129430
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by paulabdeel(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pm me.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by obagangan: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
deliverance is highly recommended. MEN lo sure juu
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by bayulll011(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....

she's still young naaa.

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by kaymical(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
she's not ready that's all......
and what's your problem in her principle

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by sunnysunny(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
i beg make the girl pm me. i am available and ready
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ModusOperandi(f): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
She's probably gay.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nutase:
Are you sure you are not describing yourself
I was just thinking that...
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
you are lying, i will believe you if its a guy. how can that even be, ets see the pics first

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.