Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (60641 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / No Boyfriend, No Problem... Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yuneehk:

You do? It's just my own way of spelling "Unique "

Sure, I do. Subconsciously I run into it and I wondee, 'could this be a name-bearer from places like, Jos etc?"
#subconsciousmind
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
timoddy:
ikorodu people must hear this
biko no carry ikorodu ppl wahala enter my lane oo shocked

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by brendachizzy(f): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
lagos

Alright

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
nothing is real if it never leaves the internet undecided

You are right
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by IamBornToWin(f): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
No be only, What of ofe onugbu and ofe nsala. Go and employ a cook. #Wifenotcook
ChopBellefull:
Can she cook ofe oha, ofe akwu, ofe nsala, and ukwa. If she can then PM me
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
trust me, nobody sees me as too nice. I'm liberal with my words and i'm not very religious, I just wouldn't condone certain whorish acts.

I like smart guys that are equally liberal with their words and not hung up on religion or philosophy. I'm not trying to go after perceived bad boys, but I would rather not date a church boy, we no go kuku get discussion
okay!, you sound pretty reasonable and Rational to me, you also seem educated, not naive, humble and liberal. the qualities every Adequate guy would want in a girl/woman. I ve been wondering why a hot blooded guy would think they don't want to spoil you. grin

However, I believe that there's always someone made for someone, it's just perhaps it isn't the right time or you have not met your type yet. also if you ever come across a guy you like don't be too shy to compliment him it makes guys feel good and if they are nice and matured enough not to get carried away by it they will return the compliment.

I wasn't suggesting you behave like a who!re, grin some carefree atitude and flirtations can attract a guy to you, that doesn't also means you are too easy, it just means a guy would feel comfortable talking about relationships and intimacy with you.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
okay!, you sound pretty reasonable and Rational to me, you also seem educated, not naive, humble and liberal. the qualities every Adequate guy would want in a girl/woman. I ve been wondering why a hot blooded guy would think they don't want to spoil you. grin

However, I believe that there's always someone made for someone, it's just perhaps it isn't the right time or you have not met your type yet. also if you ever come across a guy you like don't be too shy to compliment him it makes guys feel good and if they are nice and matured enough not to get carried away by it they will return the compliment.

I wasn't suggesting you behave like a who!re, grin some carefree atitude can attract a guy to you, that doesn't also means you are too easy, it just means a guy would feel comfortable talking about relationships and intimacy with you.

Please if I may ask or say what curse did u study ?or you are just an elite on thisgrin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
trust me, nobody sees me as too nice. I'm liberal with my words and i'm not very religious, I just wouldn't condone certain whorish acts.

I like smart guys that are equally liberal with their words and not hung up on religion or philosophy. I'm not trying to go after perceived bad boys, but I would rather not date a church boy, we no go kuku get discussion
Are you not the lawyer I know of,you doing your law practice right
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:

Please if I may ask or say what curse did u study ?or you are just an elite on thisgrin
i enjoy women companies and I ve been out with few women that's all! grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
over to you! I am going to bed grin grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by patola080(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Maybe ur friend or u is d type dat always think dat I can nt date a guy who dnt ve millions in his account n own d best car in dis country ,but am here to help you maybe is u Op or is ur friend call me or u can quote mi , we re both single
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Donchyke007(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Well let's get her profile...there are alot of matured single guys out there looking for a nice lady to hook up with wink
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
over to you! I am going to bed grin grin
No oooo carry her abeg,good nightgrin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
i enjoy women companies and I ve been out with few women that's all! grin
oh that coolgrin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

she might be lying.on average in naija there are eight guys chasing a girl.even very ugly girls get woed by five men every two hours.

I beg to disagree please

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
pocohantas:

One sensible comment...

Another sensible perspective.
Saying she doesn't get approached is a big lie!!!
Some naija men wey fit approach anything, come be normal woman. She should say,she hasn't been approached by the type of man she wants.

What we don't know is the type that approaches her and the type she wants...

No sir ontue contrary somecladiea are never approached
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by komodapson(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....
wetin konsign u, is ur friend complaining?.. and aiint u overwhelmed with your personal worries
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by MissRaine69(f): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

d ones dat offend u grin
Being offended never killed anyone wink
Water of my back

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ChopBellefull(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamBornToWin:
No be only, What of ofe onugbu and ofe nsala. Go and employ a cook. #Wifenotcook

Jst go and thank God i dnt intend marrying u, coz wit ds attitude i ll make sure u pound yam by 2am.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by yellow237(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

she might be lying.on average in naija there are eight guys chasing a girl.even very ugly girls get woed by five men every two hours.
guy this ur lie carry weight sha
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by cooltola(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
never too late @31 not the end of the world, life goes on. Some start early, some start late: Maybe she is a lesbian and do not like Men , you can never know
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
ha, I never reach o...just concluding 400 level, got one more to go

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by adaksbullet: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

baba no dey insult my church na grin
so u are an dipper live member church member? shocked shocked shocked

But bus, while his ur live his diff too whot pastor adeboye off dipper live church his preach? undecided
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by eniorisha(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
yemmit90:

The said lady is 31 years old and not those yonger ones guys chase around. Guys respect mature ladies, so they dont woo them anyhow.

@Op, to be sincere with you, at her age, the chance of getting many suitors has deminished to 10% if you ask me. Tell her to join any match making whatsap group or online one. There are many single working class men looking for mature serious ladies to marry. She can also relate with single men on Facebook and see who is interested in her.
can u recommend some of these single platforms preferably whatsapp & facebook hook up groups. Fenks
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
ha, I never reach o...just concluding 400 level, got one more to go
ohshocked what curse?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by kchaste(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
He needs a girlfriend. Make she whatsapp am. 08054171994.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Yuneehk(f): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
emusmithy:

Sure, I do. Subconsciously I run into it and I wondee, 'could this be a name-bearer from places like, Jos etc?"
#subconsciousmind
It has no link whatsoever with my tribe as it's english and I'm not from the north. Thanks too
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by bossrillboss: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:
happy sunday grin grin grin
...I dey feel u my guy.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by eniorisha(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
koolsnoop2:

wow...
I was like that before, but in my case am the one that decide not to.
Am also 31 n will clock 32 October.
Though am in a relationship already.
Don't worry cus soon she will find her match.
Congrats, i pray God weh do yours carry mine own girl come quick. @33, never in a rlshp. I didn'k know finding a real lady is harder than looking for sex mate. I entered wooing game late in my late 20s. D few who got close only offer sex for token or even 4 free which i declined.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by eniorisha(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
08182896938. My Whatsapp number for a lady ready for a serious relationship.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Mouthgag: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....
Is she a Virgin?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by bobbyruffy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nma27:
I can prepare all these. Na by food
sharp babe... #ilovethat

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.