Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (60578 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / No Boyfriend, No Problem... Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nma27:
I can prepare all these. Na by food

Errrr you sure you can prepare all that? Cuz i know a bunch of dudes looking for wife with cooking skills oh.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
truthsayer009:

Errrr you sure you can prepare all that? Cuz i know a bunch of dudes looking for wife with cooking skills oh.
Lolz.. Perfectly. But shey na by food?

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz.. Perfectly. But shey na by food?

Na by food oh ! the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. And Ofcourse, A fine lady + added with some little packaging, wife don set.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
lefulefu:

the guys foor deeper life dey get swag.my igbo friend wey be deeper life is very swaggalicious and d guy na badoo on the side cheesy.but bro some of the ladies wey i don see always act timid.na wetin me don experience sha.so u be deeper life guy grin grin grin grin abi?
no wonder u bad on d side grin grin grin grin
Lmao!!Egbon ehh.Ya on a very long thing if u think deeper life gals are holy or timid as u put it.They are what i call Coded bad gals!!Them ja fah

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by crisisexpert321(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Connect her here 08076750300 WhatsApp
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
humeeh:
Lmao!!Egbon ehh.Ya on a very long thing if u think deeper life gals are holy or timid as u put it.They are what i call Coded bad gals!!Them ja fah
coded bad girls? shocked
abeg tell me more cheesy
iyam all ears grin

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
lefulefu:

coded bad girls? shocked
abeg tell me more cheesy
iyam all ears grin
Lmao!!That pix was perfect o.Me don open teeth finish

You find out well na.You go sabi.Iss nor from my mouth go hear say the chief's wife na runz babe nah

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nma27:

Oya pm him grin. You have the requirements
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by herlarho(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
tell her to call me 08160367635........

I wish to marry an older person.........
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by chigoizie7(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....

1st of all, that jinx must be broken,

How can that be achieved?

Sex 9 times a day for 21 days.

Thank me later.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
humeeh:
Lmao!!That pix was perfect o.Me don open teeth finish

You find out well na.You go sabi.Iss nor from my mouth go hear say the chief's wife na runz babe nah
haha u ehn grin

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
I can't even imagine myself in such scenario. She should visit a church.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by FakoMaybach1: 1:31am On Jul 30, 2017
All of una wey dey give advice i dey laugh una. How can a girl not have a boyfriend. @Op ur friend is a thief. Yes i said it a thief

She is forming i dont want broke boys, looking for a man with 30 billion for akant. Make she dey wait na.
I see a lot of them and i avoid them no matter how beautiful they are, cus asking them out is a waste of my time, u hear nasty things like if he doesnt have a car and a 3 bedroom apartment then he cant be with me. Meanwhile their father married their mother with waec certificate.

May she never see husband, Isee ashee, cus when serious men were coming she kept using their head to jam wall. I have an aunt to like your friend and i dont have any sympathy for her, even she knows her situation is her fault so she doesnt lament.

In the good old days being a graduate (be it from school or where u learned a skill) automatically makes u an eligible bachelor, but now our eligible bachelors are yahoo boys and kidnappers.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by uyisteven(m): 1:37am On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

Please help.....

Ehn??...OP u say what??...At 31
Oya Post her pic here so we can pray for her.. .. grin

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by RuddyFusion(m): 2:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Let her DM me....Am available for her
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by iamphenomenal(m): 3:20am On Jul 30, 2017
coolVillage people on point

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:
haha u ehn grin
Egbon.I dey loyal jae
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by MissRaine69(f): 5:04am On Jul 30, 2017
It's always my friend smh
Not everyone was meant to be a husband,wife mother,husband. Let her be. We don't have to lead the same paths in life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by BabaRamota1980: 5:18am On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....

Na lie!
Post her picture and see all these hungry men in Nairaland start asking her for date.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by BabaRamota1980: 5:19am On Jul 30, 2017
MissRaine69:
It's always my friend smh
Not everyone was meant to be a husband,wife mother,husband. Let her be. We don't have to lead the same paths in life.

Well said! The social pressure in Nigeria is craxy though.

5 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Donjazzy12(m): 6:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
She is a hardcore Lesbian! That is exactly how they behave.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by sagerasaq: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2017
If she fyn and she dy Enugu I get person for her... Legit man..
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by d4guy: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2017
Ask your friend, how many of her potential husband, she has friendzoned

8 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Beosten(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

she might be lying.on average in naija there are eight guys chasing a girl.even very ugly girls get woed by five men every two hours.

Lefulefu, here you come hide. I bin lukin for you o. I wan embark on one suicide mission: you know MissRaine69 is the rave of the moment, right? I wan send her PM but methinks pm goan die inside recycling bin. Advice na.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by SuccesYear: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:
I can't even imagine myself in such scenario. She should visit a church.
Mama d Mama..... Luv ur Gotv thou
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
This is serious,the only advice I will say to her is bring her to Nairaland,let her come here and have fun with us at free time,who know's she might start having suitors from here..
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2017
Maybe she doesn't want to date. Girls get asked out all the time even very fat and ugly girls.

Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders. Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria . No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are

Terms and conditions apply
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Trottle: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2017
ikp120:
It's her fault.

All these girls forming feminists should take note because a time comes when shìt gets real.

Let me help her sha. She can get married next year if she will follow my advice word for word.

Abi now, when the they are past their prime and the attention has drastically dwindled, that's when they know than career can never give any woman fulfillment without a family.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ChopBellefull(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

bros,shiloh no fit solve this one oo grin

No na, nothing wen God no fit do. For Bible i no see wey woman pray for husband o, na only barrenness bt nw adays b like husband no kon dey again sef.

Like say na nw Jesus com earth i swear we for no let m go back He for do miracle tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ChopBellefull(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Nma27:

Really?? Then we were made for each other, lefulefu i hv found my missing rib om. Nma27 ngwa pm me, kanyi mara onwe anyi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2017
SuccesYear:
Mama d Mama..... Luv ur Gotv thou
Thankchu grin.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Shinapraise(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2017
Contact me Whatssap let chat 08161127336

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.