Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (29978 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Divay22(f): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
If you're willingly to pay back, then let him know..
But the guy self, you wan just forget 300k for 5 min angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by goodmorning40: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
because sex is very important to guys. It is a cannot do without

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by anyimontana(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Not for me..I need my money back in full..business before anytin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by icon8: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
ahhdah:
F

Sorry, are you handicapped or disabled?

No vex, na your profile picture make me ask o!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by jonnytad(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why should you borrow from guys when God has made you a natural receiver.... Guys are meant to give anything give-able....

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by ybalogs(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Just to come over to his house and you're already having thoughts. Kilode?
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by overlord77: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Change the kinda guys you roll with. undecided

Exactly. The guys she's been hanging out with ain't shit. But come to think of it, how come you think he wants sex just because he invited you over?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by akanbiaa(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Guys, why can't you just give?
That particular guy might not be able to borrow his family members that amount or his struggling brother so he feels he is doing you a favor & having Sex is the interest on top the money you will pay back. Avoid such guys if wahala too much return the money back.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Sagay212: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Pay back and stop yapping rubbish. Ladies an their mumu thinking. You borrow money and won't pay back and then open your dirty mouth to say he wants sex. Did she pay back and the refused to collect the money and ask for sex instead? Abi you expect sat person go just dash you money like that. If you can't pay back, then pay with you to.to and keep quiet.

If you no get money, hide your face...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by olasam218(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
lol grin
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Lexusgs430: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baawaa:
The guy self na mumu,he want use 300k Bleep

Yes o... Bleep for life contract. Anytime, Anyhow & Anywhere....

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Afonjastinks1: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why can't you stop borrowing ??

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Because when you loan a female money the possibility of getting your money back is non existent

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
I hate to admit but this is very true
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by mmsen: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why are you girls so naive?

The reason why most of these guys talk you in the first place is because they want sex.

Or did you think that it's because of how amazingly interesting you are...

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by fredsleem(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
WHY WONT LADIES JUST GIVE
celestialdamsel:

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Kokaine(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baawaa:
The guy self na mumu,he want use 300k Bleep
once he sleeps with he cant collect that money again
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by ybalogs(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
He just called for you to discuss on how you'd pay and you have concluded it's for sex. Clean your mind jooor

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Burgerlomo: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Because that's the only valuable collateral they can get just in case you didn't pay back the money grin
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by babatee1985(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
If u borrow money from a guy and he's not asking for sex in return, just know that you are damn ugly and unattractive

12 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by ybalogs(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
kelvinrhs:
I hate to admit but this is very true
Very false my brother except prolly with you.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by ybalogs(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
babatee1985:
If u borrow money from a guy and he's not asking for sex in return, just know that you are damn ugly and unattractive
It's like we have loads of very sex starved Nairalanders. It's not that bad nah. Ugly ginni?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Jettage: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
celestialdamsel:

Since borrowing is your lifestyle and expecially borrowing from guys and not from ladies. The verdict is YOU ARE CHEAP, YOUR MORAL STANDARD OF LIFE IS LOW, who ever takes borrowing as a hobby?
Since you love to borrow, get ready for all the demands of the borrower

10 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by wolextayo: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Apina:
You wicked o, you just waste that slot like that

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Baawaa(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kokaine:
once he sleeps with he cant collect that money again
Yes ooo, idi ti je!
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by muller101(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
What else can they offer apart from that.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by tinny898(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Body no b firewoodd we ain't robot

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by FakoMaybach1: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
That is because Ladies are terrible debtors, they borrow and never pay back.
Due to the society we are in you cant harras a lady for your debt the same way you can harass a man so the best thing is to dash the lady the money and collect the Puna.

The number one rule of borrowing is never borrow an amount you cant forget, so if you are a lady and you want to borrow from me, believe me i will surely Fvcck you front and back, else you wont get it.
If i want to do charity IDP in the northeast, motherless babies and people in prison are there for me to help out. Not some smart ass woman wey wan chop clean mouth

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by vickodedon(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
If i slap u eeeehn

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by ololadeking(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin Even an ATM wont pay you without touching it
nwane i concur my biafra g

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.