Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (29992 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by tk4rd: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Guys, why can't you just give?
To meet you in person just dey hungry me ryt now
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
tk4rd:
To meet you in person just dey hungry me ryt now
y e dey hungry you
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by tk4rd: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
celestialdamsel:

y e dey hungry you
Make I enjoy this ur beauty by hearing u wit my ears, seeing u wit my eyes,, and finally getting to make you laugh
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
tk4rd:
Make I enjoy this ur beauty by hearing u wit my ears, seeing u wit my eyes,, and finally getting to make you laugh
Am laughing already
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by klenton(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Guys, why can't you just give?

what do u wnt them to ask in return? the money u dont have?
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by bennie1980(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sir Shina Peters(SSP) said in his musin that "money for hand, back for hand". If I lie go and listen to Shinamania an album of SSP
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by bennie1980(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sir Shina Peters(SSP) said in his music that "money for hand, back for hand". If I lie go and listen to Shinamania an album of SSP
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
klenton:

what do u wnt them to ask in return? the money u dont have?
That's the problem with guys, they think we don't have the money and offer sex instead but what they don't know is that we have the money and they can keep the s*x
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by klenton(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=celestialdamsel post=59155143]
That's the problem with guys, they think we don't have the money and offer sex instead but what they don't know is that we have the money and they can keep the s*x[/quote

and yet u went borrowing
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by tk4rd: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Am laughing already
I can imagine how you look when you laugh..
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by tolexy123: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Divay22:
If you're willingly to pay back, then let him know..
But the guy self, you wan just forget 300k for 5 min angry
5min keh, you dont like 5hours
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by goldedprince: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2017
thorpido:
Then borrow only from females.
best answer. some girls are just annoying
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by goldedprince: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2017
celestialdamsel:

That's the problem with guys, they think we don't have the money and offer sex instead but what they don't know is that we have the money and they can keep the s*x
why do you sound like sex is one very special thing. its not like after a guy bleeps you, he gets vitamins from it. infact when a guy bleeps a girl, he looses vitamins. personally, i dont Bleep girls for free. if you aint paying me to Bleep you then forget it. i cant waste my strength and for free.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 1:14am On May 05, 2018
celestialdamsel:
Guys aint smiling.. is either Pay back the money or To. to, what happen to the quote "givers never lack"

There's difference between borrowing and giving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User / Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.