Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (29980 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Atalia: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Guys and Sex, haba! undecided cry .. Download Latest American Singles @ilove goodmusic . com
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by ssuccess(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
It's a terrible thing really, but ladies deserve it at times.

They don't pay back. So the only way to pay back is that way. Unfortunately.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by arabbunkum: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nothing is free even in Freetown.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Yabsun(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
undecidedI cannot let go 300k in exchange of kelptus from primary virgin let alone second hand one. My village people cannot get me

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Guys aint smiling.. is either Pay back the money or To. to, what happen to the quote "givers never lack"

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Olugbenga28: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikeolanu:
Never, I want my money back complete
He will still collect the money back na...the sex is just the interest...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Onyi2013: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
try to borrow from women next time
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by talk2saintify(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
tchew

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by geronimoedeh1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Give just like that? Nollywood and Hollywood have done alot of damage to some people's mindset....
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by 9jatatafo(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
My question is how did you know that the aim of the guy who called you is to have sex with you. How many guys will give you a soft loan of N300k in this harsh economic weather?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by LastSurvivor11: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Because u guys don't pay back.
Very simple or u can reach out to ur fellow girls and borrow..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by zolapower: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
thorpido:
Then borrow only from females.
gbam God bless u for that comment. If front no gree her go make she take reverse . It's not a crime to ask her fellow ladies ,since borrowing is in her Gene .
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by BeSafeOnline: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Since you thought it was sex he was calling you for, then I am sure you must have been harbouring the thoughts of having sex with him in your heart...this is just an excuse.

Check out the thread on my signature...
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by mrtomola(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
So what was the colleteral you used ? If none then let the s*x stands as one....Abi shey you no see LAPO or Cooperative there before you asked him to borrow you money ni ?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by BeSafeOnline: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Since you thought it was sex he was calling you for, then I am sure you must have been harbouring the thoughts of having sex with him in your heart...this is just an excuse.

Bro, Check out the thread on my signature...
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by greatman247(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
You obviously not independent as claimed. The solution to your problem is don't borrow at all, work hard and earn your own money and stay independent.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Maybe he wants to give you lectures on the rudiments and intricacies of financial management so that you won't misuse the money. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Donvalentino55(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Guys, why can't you just give?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by PharmSam(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
[/color][color=#770077]

Borrowing and giving are two distinct things.
If I give, i expect nothing in return, but when I borrow you, you are expected to pay back without delay or excuses.
Most ladies mistake borrowing to giving and expect the borrower to forget about the money.
My sister, money doesn't grow on trees.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jettage:

Since borrowing is your lifestyle and expecially borrowing from guys and not from ladies. The verdict is YOU ARE CHEAP, YOUR MORAL STANDARD OF LIFE IS LOW, who ever takes borrowing as a hobby?
Since you love to borrow, get ready for all the demands of the borrower

Easy
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by heo88(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
celestialdamsel:

This debate has come up a few times on a number of different mediums.

I am not necessarily siding with guys that seek sex as "payment in kind" for providing a loan to a lady. However, the (female) borrower in question needs to keep something in mind: there's a thing called "quid-pro-quo" and realistically speaking as a decent rule of thumb, "there's no such thing as a free lunch"; in other words it is very uncommon for someone to help another person without something in return. Anyone that genuinely thinks it's sustainable to continually seek favours and never offer something (not necessarily sex) in return, genuinely and as a matter of priority, needs to have a serious rethink.

If people are genuinely honest with themselves, such debates may recede or stop altogether. Let's keep the bigger picture in mind as much as possible.

CC. Zehner

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by iamtardey: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
and when does come over means come lets f*ck undecided kukuma talk say you don dey daydream about the guys dick joor.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by kafiz1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
dat is d law of faminine borrowing
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
well..then stop! borrowing from guys! Anu mpama!
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baawaa:
The guy self na mumu,he want use 300k Bleep
Hahahahaha

D Guy na big idiot.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by victorazy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
celestialdamsel:

And if u give heaven go fall?
na only guy dey give, u what can u offer except sexx
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by 2badForReal: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Can't you borrow from ladies. ? Where are you working that you are the only female there

You are equaly looking for that thing
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
anyimontana:
Not for me..I need my money back in full..business before anytin
I no go borrow self

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by kingrt2(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Its happens to be the first language of every man.
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Smilgler(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
No
EmekaBlue:
grin Even an ATM wont pay you without touching it
I conquer to that
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by iamcy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Because half the time... Girls don't want to pay back...
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by logica(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Give without wanting anything...like his money back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.