Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason (111485 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! / Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by habayinc(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
A girl posted a picture on Social Media of her boyfriend's sperm on her face.

She claims it aids the growth of a smoother skin.

What won't we see on the internet?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/girl-rubs-boyfriend-sperm-on-her-face.html

Are yu kidding me
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by ThatFairGuy: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
*vomits* *leave thread*? I can stil get all response to ur mentions, u must be vry much around...
Hoowever, this thing is Natural n u r also Natural, shouldn't b a big deal grin grin
jez kidding o, it's craziness
idoncare440:
*vomits* leaves thread*
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Gerrard59(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
So much ignorance.

Sperm is 98% composed of water and 2% semen. A lass once told me of how rubbing sperm reduced her pimples and makes her gain weight (takes it in) (this depends on the quality of sperm). Although, I've not read any scientific paper on it. But seeing her face confirms it.

I've read scientific papers that say swallowing sperm is healthy and nutritious.

P.S. The quality matters. Preferably someone who does not smoke or is a drunk. And eats nutritiously.

Modified: Research supports the girl.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.2164/jandrol.04104/full

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by ThatFairGuy: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Infact, oshi rata mora'yo ni. However, "that thing filled with deseases and viruses" to me is an overstatement
Fabulocity:
Hay god! What sort of iranu is this?? What is wrong with this girl for goodness' sake! That dirty thing thing that's filled with disease and viruses? I won't be surprised if the next day maggots starts coming out of her face! Tueh! This is the most disgusting thing I've seen this year. Jesus should come and take us already mehn! God forbid! *Pukes*
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by ThatFairGuy: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
I overhead such years ago, so this is the second time, but it's disgustive anyway.
"preferrably who doesn't smoke and drinks" are they referring to me whereas I'm not ready to sacrifice mine grin grin
Gerrard59:
So much ignorance.

Sperm is 98% composed of water and 2% semen. A lass once told me of how rubbing sperm reduced her pimples and makes her gain weight (takes it in) (this depends on the quality of sperm). Although, I've not read any scientific paper on it. But seeing her face confirms it.

I've read scientific papers that say swallowing sperm is healthy and nutritious.

P.S. The quality matters. Preferably someone who does not smoke or is a drunk. And eats nutritiously.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Skmoda360(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Two words.....chicken brain.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Haha is that a makeup this girl has gone mental undecided
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by MrHonesty000(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
We're talking about sperm and you mentioned menses as a comback, ain't you stupid?. cheesy I guess it stroke a nerve, bye!.
Demented basterrrd, all of them na same same, old witch go back to village u painted sepulchre.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
DreamSonInlaw:
Why putting it online? that's just my issue
nat dat one be d fuk up inside cheesy
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Gerrard59(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
I overhead such years ago, so this is the second time, but it's disgustive anyway.
"preferrably who doesn't smoke and drinks" are they referring to me whereas I'm not ready to sacrifice mine grin grin

What is disgusting?

It has its scent, which is natural. Unless the person is infected, there is nothing disgusting about it. If it's disgusting, it will be the psychological aspect not biological.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by eyekaynoble: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
WTF!!!

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by meetcj: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Shwoooo na the sperm plenty come thick like thatttttt
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Gerrard59:
So much ignorance.

Modified: Research supports the girl.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.2164/jandrol.04104/full
gbam!
if u eat well with lots of fruits vegetables in ur diet ur sperm would be of a good quality cheesy
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nathanieloo7(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
idoncare440:
yes nau...abeg IYA sikira gimme #100 TomTom.
sometin u do beg for
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Bestchisom(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fabulocity:
Hay god! What sort of iranu is this?? What is wrong with this girl for goodness' sake! That dirty thing thing that's filled with disease and viruses? I won't be surprised if the next day maggots starts coming out of her face! Tueh! This is the most disgusting thing I've seen this year. Jesus should come and take us already mehn! God forbid! *Pukes*

but once upon a time....you were that thing
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by NothingDoMe: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fabulocity:
Please sperm is not dirty. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Yeligray(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
harriet412:
jeez! Irritating and disgusting undecided
all this girls sef
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Yeligray(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
EtherealAnn:
what are these small girls turning to ?
they'av turned to sperm wearers
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Angel1696: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
I can't put that smelling thing on my face. grin

Just watch as guys with smelling sperm will start quoting with shìt.

Modified. Naija guys and lies. If you say your sperm doesn't smell, please when next you cum; try to smell it. That thing smells but it's natural. tongue
but u enjoy swallowing it.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Yeligray(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
darlenese:
throwing up on the thread. ****
come and pack it
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Iberibe bu Oria- "stupidity is an illness"
which iberibe nw ehh? Try and taste it sumday u will definitely ask for more... All dis gurlz formin hmm i know wot u can do in da oda room worst dan dat...
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Lewaluv(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Stop following me
Martin0:
u againshocked
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by ThatFairGuy: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Psychological aspect exactly. Based on NORMALCY
Gerrard59:

What is disgusting?

It has its scent, which is natural. Unless the person is infected, there is nothing disgusting about it. If it's disgusting, it will be the psychological aspect not biological.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
Stop following me
he iz possesed by the spirit of konji #shokundu
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by hitleraldof(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:

Modified. Naija guys and lies. If you say your sperm doesn't smell, please when next you cum; try to smell it. That thing smells but it's natural. tongue
....its not an unpleasant smell jor..... mine smells like toasted bread...... I don't know about the taste.... I may taste it next time (yeah I'm weird like that)
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Martin0(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
Stop following me
Gosh look at this girl ooooshocked
Well I was never following you incase you think so..
Hhmmmm she's not even beautiful eeeuuummm
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Lewaluv(f): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Uhmmmm nigga stop following me.
Martin0:
Gosh look at this girl ooooshocked
Well I was never following you incase you think so..
Hhmmmm she's not even beautiful eeeuuummm
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by EbolaParasite: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:

Innocent question. How you take know say e dey smell?
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Martin0(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
Uhmmmm nigga stop following me.
aaaaaa u live me alone naushocked

Hia women of this day's na wa oooo
Ve never imagined following you and u claiming I do jeeezzz this one is now using me to get attention right ok issoright..
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
A girl posted a picture on Social Media of her boyfriend's sperm on her face.

She claims it aids the growth of a smoother skin.

What won't we see on the internet?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/girl-rubs-boyfriend-sperm-on-her-face.html

thunder fire devil
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by paix(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:

How do you know it smells?
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Gnwuashi: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Beautiful but no brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.