Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason (111497 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! / Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by rovher: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:

u eat akpu with naked soup everyday and u expect to dey jizz like lexinton steel
Omg u killed me ooo Lmao... Lexginton steel... hahahah or Rico strong...

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by piagetskinner(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
the world is near its end
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
rosieluv:

What have you been up to?

Nothing much, just the usual. Work n stuff.

Was down with illness but I'm up n running now.

How many days before you guys leave camp baby?
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Martin0(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha. You re crazy
Hahahaha e nor get weitin I nor go see ooogrin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Truthisit: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27, How did you know it smells? Have you smelt it before? How did it get to your nose or close to your nose?
Is itnot meant to be put in-between your legs?
Benita27:
I can't put that smelling thing on my face. grin

Just watch as guys with smelling sperm will start quoting with shìt.

Modified. Naija guys and lies. If you say your sperm doesn't smell, please when next you cum; try to smell it. That thing smells but it's natural. tongue
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by DreamSonInlaw(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fabulocity:
Hay god! What sort of iranu is this?? What is wrong with this girl for goodness' sake! That dirty thing thing that's filled with disease and viruses? I won't be surprised if the next day maggots starts coming out of her face! Tueh! This is the most disgusting thing I've seen this year. Jesus should come and take us already mehn! God forbid! *Pukes*

Sperm come in contact with a woman's egg & a child; I mean a lovely child is brought into the world & u call it dirty? what she did is dirty,disgusting,embarrassing
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
rovher:

Omg u killed me ooo Lmao... Lexginton steel... hahahah or Rico strong...
abi grin grin grin
he no know those guys feed well with lots of vegetables and fruits grin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by jimb(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=Benita27 post=59103333]I can't put that smelling thing on my face. grin

Just watch as guys with smelling sperm will start quoting with shìt.

Modified. Naija guys and lies. If you say your sperm doesn't smell, please when next you cum; try to smell it. That thing smells but it's natural.

smells like jik and tastes like unadulterated milk..
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Martin0(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.... they re very dangerous.

eh eh I didn't know about this!!! Hmmmm no wonder they keep calling me brother brother hmmm thanks for this little words I ve picked out advisable words from it..

Now I will tell them to stop calling me brother brothergrin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by DreamSonInlaw(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Why putting it online? that's just my issue

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by youngmercy92: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Eyaaah she is a dirty girl,so disgusting ooh i feel like vomiting right now .....
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Smartademu(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fabulocity:
Hay god! What sort of iranu is this?? What is wrong with this girl for goodness' sake! That dirty thing thing that's filled with disease and viruses? I won't be surprised if the next day maggots starts coming out of her face! Tueh! This is the most disgusting thing I've seen this year. Jesus should come and take us already mehn! God forbid! *Pukes*
As the thing de pour for your pu..y, maggot de comot for your pu..y?

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by stormborn28(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
jamesbridget13:
u re very funny ooooo. Enter inside me, how? Through my mouth?

Answer: it ll never n can never

Why are u people misunderstanding the post. She rubs sperm on her face n u re relating it to inter course? Hmmmm! Na wa for ur reasoning sha
since u understand I don't need to talk further
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by AyamStarch: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
I've given n taken head.

Are you a trader
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by jaksmillioniar: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
rosieluv:

Lol my guy is igbo, igbo guys rock grin
hippocrate will u date and sex him if he dind hav money

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by jaksmillioniar: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
The last thing I do on here is make hypocritical statements.

It's a fact that sperm smells but it isn't offensive. Check yourself and you'll validate this point; that's if you're even true to yourself.

I don't swallow cum 'cause it smells and I wouldn't subject myself to such, though some girls do swallow it but I've given n taken head.

Lastly, what part of that comment sounded like I was pretending?. I wouldn't put sperm on my face.

ahcb ftrebirth vanquay jacksparr0w127 see benita

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by jaksmillioniar: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
sometin dat shd go in the toto to make children dats wat this guy is wasting
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by rosieluv(f): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
hippocrate will u date and sex him if he dind hav money
go back to school!!! fool!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by rosieluv(f): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Nothing much, just the usual. Work n stuff.

Was down with illness but I'm up n running now.

How many days before you guys leave camp baby?
from camp am resuming Strait to my ppa, not coming back to lag anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by McQuin77(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
jworos:
This is just disgusting
e weak me too jare
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by babiwonda: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
babiwonda
LAMI V SAMI pt1
When Yemi Alade sang “JOHNNY” I liked it but when Cynthia Morgan sang SIMANTHIYA I fell in love with both CYNTHIA and d’ song the only thing that pain me about the song is that no be me CYNTHIA MORGAN use for the video but nothing spoil dreams come true I know say when time reach I go meet Cynthia Morgan and ask for my own kiss but till then I’d like you and I to look closely at the two songs one thing that is familiar is that they both complained about a man breaking their hearts well I know most people think its only guys that break girl’s heart well if you care to know that’s a BIG LIE cos even in the bible na woman first break God’s heart and as far as I’m concerned such women still exist and still do such shits, I know most of the songs that guys sings nowadays its how they love one girl and how banana falls on you ,well there’s there own wahala I’m Babi not Nabania and I jus wanna make SENSE so kindly and enjoy.
Before I go on I was emphasis on the topic above who is LAMI and who is a SAMI ?
A LAMI is a woman who comes into your life and cures the darkness that they meet in your Life
A LAMI is a kind of woman who comes into ur lyf and you as a guy would be tempted to say who needs Jesus when you have a lami .
Who is SAMI? A SAMI is a woman who comes into ur lyf and strengthen the DARKNESS that they met there .
A SAMI is one of those UMUNNE DELILAHS that come into ur lyf with d sole mission to steal d little joy you have in your lyf ,may you not meet a SAMI in Jesus name ooo.
A SAMI is d kind of girl that loves you as if they r doin you a favour .
May 2012 was the year a god walked out my life I still miss and cry anyday I remember that lami is gone, I know few of my fans are familiar with that name but don’t know why I miss lami dis much.
Lami till date will always be a god to me, she made me know what true love was, lami met me as a ghetto boy but made me bcom a godly boy, she’s d kind of guy you ask urself when you listen painkiller by sarkodie ft runtown and you ask urself so women lyk dis still exist.
I was greedy ,wicked ,full of pride but she would advise ,talk, pray with , if you must know the main thing I miss from
Unlike
Comment
babiwonda and innomek007entertainment like this
babiwondaLAMI V SAMI pt1
When Yemi Alade sang “JOHNNY” I liked it but when Cynthia Morgan sang SIMANTHIYA I fell in love with both CYNTHIA and d’ song the only thing that pain me about the song is that no be me CYNTHIA MORGAN use for the video but nothing spoil dreams come true I know say when time reach I go meet Cynthia Morgan and ask for my own kiss but till then I’d like you and I to look closely at the two songs one thing that is familiar is that they both complained about a man breaking their hearts well I know most people think its only guys that break girl’s heart well if you care to know that’s a BIG LIE cos even in the bible na woman first break God’s heart and as far as I’m concerned such women still exist and still do such shits, I know most of the songs that guys sings nowadays its how they love one girl and how banana falls on you ,well there’s there own wahala I’m Babi not Nabania and I jus wanna make SENSE so kindly and enjoy.
Before I go on I was emphasis on the topic above who is LAMI and who is a SAMI ?
A LAMI is a woman who comes into your life and cures the darkness that they meet in your Life
A LAMI is a kind of woman who comes into ur lyf and you as a guy would be tempted to say who needs Jesus when you have a lami .
Who is SAMI? A SAMI is a woman who comes into ur lyf and strengthen the DARKNESS that they met there .
A SAMI is one of those UMUNNE DELILAHS that come into ur lyf with d sole mission to steal d little joy you have in your lyf ,may you not meet a SAMI in Jesus name ooo.
A SAMI is d kind of girl that loves you as if they r doin you a favour .
May 2012 was the year a god walked out my life I still miss and cry anyday I remember that lami is gone, I know few of my fans are familiar with that name but don’t know why I miss lami dis much.
Lami till date will always be a god to me, she made me know what true love was, lami met me as a ghetto boy but made me bcom a godly boy, she’s d kind of guy you ask urself when you listen painkiller by sarkodie ft runtown and you ask urself so women lyk dis still exist.
I was greedy ,wicked ,full of pride but she would advise ,talk, pray with , if you must know the main thing I miss from
JUNE 24

More options
Photo
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by babiwonda: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
she gave me I guess that explains the reason I cried when I first listened to GOOD MAN ( a song from RUBY GYANG) THE SONG SWEET OOO go n download your own . Few of myyounger teammates see me as a mentor & role model but most f them don’t know they are enjoyin wat LAMI sowed in my life when I was there age cos back then I never had anyone who believed in me though some acted it but there’s was filmtrick love cos when I provoke such people the real them ovoices out but not LAMI there were days I would vex lami but she would jus smile and be kinda lyk “ Bournvita boy you r naughty but naughtiness make me love u more ,you are my baby and not d kind of person I can vex wit, sometimes sef na she go dey tell me sorry for the wrong I did, there were days I wud be lyk doesn’t this aunty know that she is older than me ,I hope she’s not planning to use me for blood money sha I remember those days when I wouldn’t play @ practice and would be hurt with me and would be kinda lyk LAMI LEAVE ME ALONE MY COACH DIDN’T LEMME PLAY TODAY HE LEFT ON THE BENCH ALL THRU,lami wud be lyk is that why you r sad ,don’t you know that God is keepin you so you don’t get injured so you can be able to play for us oneday , I cant wait to see you bench all dis Arteta n CO,cos I bliv u r part of the pple God wants to use to bring back glory to Arsenal ofcourse she was an arsenal fc fan a crazy one sef ,yeah you guessed write her love for soccer was wat made me fall for her she would be lyk GBOLLY don’t cry one day da tur coach wud regret ever benching you then she would hug me tightly to her big boobs and frm there we go play some above 18 tins and end up eatin cos she was actually jus layin the foundation of her caterin career (PLS NOTE SHE IS NOT EDIBLE CATERIN OOO) there were days I would fake anger so as to get some kissin tins mehn some lips sweet sha .
Lami was a Giver , she gave me her time, strength and money lyk say she b santa claus infact her own pass santa d only value I remember givin lami were jus my jokes I rmba she once said ONE OF THE REASONS SHE DOESN’T WANNA LOSE ME ITS because I MAKE HER LAFF , she was mocked by friends that wetin
JUNE 24

More options
Photo
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
nowpresence:
have you guys not heard of sperm being used to cure stuff like pimples and acne. it even makes your face smoothed and soft.
a little goggle search will help.

Hmm, i can see you have a fresh skin, hmmm angry
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by jaksmillioniar: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
rosieluv:

wen I serve u were in pry 3 so forget dat abd be serius. would u date a guy dat love u but is broke u come dey make noise of ur guy only cos is rich. I tire for u girls
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by manikspears: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
E dey smell. grin

how you take know? undecided
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by ebuclassic18(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
idoncare440:
*vomits* leaves thread*
see u pretender like is has never touched ur body b4

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
obyikye:
This might be cream...

This is the only person in this thread i can say have never seen sperm before.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
rosieluv:

from camp am resuming Strait to my ppa, not coming back to lag anytime soon

smiley

Stubborn pretty head.

Issokay.

Take good care of you.

Maybe I could change your mind along the way though

wink
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:
lefuefu what is this sad
she is rubbing sperm cream grin grin grin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
rosieluv:

You know you should ignore those kind of imps right?
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by ernieboy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
idoncare440:
*vomits* leaves thread*
abegi when u are giving ur boyfriend head a.k.a. Mouth Action don't u swallow cum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.