Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason (111466 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! / Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by bolrew: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Theres an addage in my dialect(i apologise in advance to the women folk) which says ' after the village of men, is the women's village, but after the women's village is the village of GOATS!
I love that adage
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by phantom02: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
I saw dis shit in my faint n i fainted again inside d faint
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Lewaluv(f): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Gross
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by pweshboi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
I did my findings before speaking out.
And the people u interviewed told u it smells abi? Hian,,,
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by fuckpro: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
jamesbridget13:
God forbid bad thing.

Ayama
...see ur mouth!!!gad4bid badt thing!!! Ehn but you go absolutely gaga when the liquid of life trickles into your puss..y and make u shudder in raptures delight ... Stop public pretence nobody is taking note

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I understand you now..I agree sperm smells,but nobody go open mouth talk say he sperm they smell oooogrin

Hmmmm u sound really educated ..
I used that word ,quirting,cum are different I know thanks u know what u talking about,I wanted to play some games to see if u know what u saying...
Lol, have a nice day. grin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by KKKWHITE(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
I can't put that smelling thing on my face. grin

Just watch as guys with smelling sperm will start quoting with shìt.

Modified. Naija guys and lies. If you say your sperm doesn't smell, please when next you cum; try to smell it. That thing smells but it's natural. tongue
sperm doesn't have a bad smell except the person has an infection see who is talking about smell how does the vaginal smells like

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
pweshboi:

And the people u interviewed told u it smells abi? Hian,,,
I need not interview anyone.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Lalas247(f): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
lefuefu what is this sad
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
KKKWHITE:
sperm doesn't have a bad smell except the person has an infection see who is talking about smell how does the vaginal smells like
I asked you to do yourself a favour and smell it when you cum. Then come back and tell me it doesn't smell.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Martin0(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Khallyella:
Weird but whatever rocks her boat smiley
sperm is good for the skin and face cures wrinkles...
I wonder why ur face looks like that maybe sperm get the job done for ugrin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by wristbangle: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
refiner:

Better practise it in d private..tha way u aint involving no one in your filthy business...for God sake why must u bring everything to d social media!

Exactly what is in vogue now dear and it will soon turn to a time when ladies will be videoing when taking their bath to social media. Na small e remain

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by rosieluv(f): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
Rosieluv what do you think? cheesy

How's camp now?
Stressful
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by fuckpro: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
freshvine:
Very quality sperm.
...you are talking
... my kind of girl ...blow you a kiss
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Well, any thing for a smooth face.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Martin0(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, have a nice day. grin
have a nice day jaregrin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Lalas247(f): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
I need not interview anyone.
Leave des kids biko .... having a smell does not mean it's a bad smell ... same with the VJ
Only kids will disagree
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by experimentist: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:

Modified. Naija guys and lies. If you say your sperm doesn't smell, please when next you cum; try to smell it. That thing smells but it's natural. tongue
So u sef even knw d smell? Chai! Can u count hw many weh u don swallow am?
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by rosieluv(f): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
Had to speak the truth but it seems they don't want to hear it. cheesy grin
am sure they must have given you a lot of mentions grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by dingbang(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:

so you have tasted it before na... U ain't in anyway different from the girl in the pic
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
rosieluv:

Stressful

Eeya, ndo nwanyi oma. It'll be over before you know it.

Which state were you posted to?
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by rosieluv(f): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Eeya, ndo nwanyi oma. It'll be over before you know it.

Which state were you posted to?
Niger state
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Martin0(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
Gross
u againshocked
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by dingbang(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
EtherealAnn:
what are these small girls turning to ?
she is only doing in public what y'all are doing in private....
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Leave des kids biko .... having a smell does not mean it's a bad smell ... same with the VJ
Only kids will disagree

Very true.

Cum just like pussy juice has its unique smell and taste.

Your head is there baby wink
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by experimentist: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
idoncare440:
yes ofcos n u were d one d@ poured it! lobatan so no more hiding in fact lemme make it mo louder *SHOUTS* hello house....did guy was d first n only person d@ poured sperm on my face oooooooooooooooooooloooolkk!
come on stop pretendin o jare! angry
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Lalas247(f): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Very true.

Cum just like pussy juice has its unique smell and taste.

Your head is there baby wink
kiss That's why you the realest
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
harriet412:
jeez! Irritating and disgusting undecided
really? cheesy

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
rosieluv:

Niger state

shocked

Anyway, Niger isn't too bad.

Schooled partly in suleja. Nice place.

Avoid those aboki guys o before dem use burantashi finish your kini grin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by maxiflexy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
chaiii I feel like cumming
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:

biko my own no dey smell cheesy
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Safiaa(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
All these hypocrites on this thread. As if you don't do worse things behind closed doors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.