Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason (111463 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! / Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by fuckpro: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
Same with the sperm.
...my friend u better stop this misinformation...can you put your menses in your mouth not so for sperm which is rich in protein and glucose taste like pap mixed with sugar and milk so don't envy men

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Leave des kids biko .... having a smell does not mean it's a bad smell ... same with the VJ
Only kids will disagree
As in, I even stated it's natural but they're ranting. grin
dingbang:
so you have tasted it before na... U ain't in anyway different from the girl in the pic
Are you ok?.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Khallyella(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
sperm is good for the skin and face cures wrinkles...

I wonder why ur face looks like that maybe sperm get the job done for ugrin

Lol, I don't do "BOYS/MEN".
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
fuckpro:
...my friend u better stop this misinformation...can you put your menses in your mouth not so for sperm which is rich in protein and glucose taste like pap mixed with sugar and milk so don't envy men
Keep kwayet, we're not talking of menses here but sperm.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nedfed:
Shioooooooooooor
Wish you gals knws wat it cures.
Many of you will turn it to ur daily cream.
Sperm cures, pimples, rashes, and skin cancer.
Wonder why some guys just wasting it, something dey can use to make cool cash.

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by experimentist: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fabulocity:
Hay god! What sort of iranu is this?? What is wrong with this girl for goodness' sake! That dirty thing thing that's filled with disease and viruses? I won't be surprised if the next day maggots starts coming out of her face! Tueh! This is the most disgusting thing I've seen this year. Jesus should come and take us already mehn! God forbid! *Pukes*
[singing in ludacris's voice] she said she's neva done it, she said she's neva try. Sittin' there, tellin' a, motherfuckin lie. [repeat chorus till fade]
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by deebrain(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Before I go and vomit, please how old is the lady?
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by victorazy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
idoncare440:
OK o....it was irritating me no..

Swear u never even drinkam before grin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
rosieluv:

am sure they must have given you a lot of mentions grin
They're keeping me entertained with their lies.
lefulefu:

biko my own no dey smell cheesy
All sperm smells. grin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Martin0(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
For those thinking say Benita is lying she said a very plain and clean truth no doubt..
Probably the most common smells that are
associated with semen are swimming pools,
hospitals, cleaning chemicals, laundry rooms and
other similar things and places. This is the
normal smell of your semen. Yes, semen is
supposed to smell like chlorine and bleach. So, if
that is the usual smell of your ejaculate, then it is
perfectly normal and there is nothing wrong with
you.
Semen contains ammonia and other sterile
smelling alkaloids and this is the reason why it
smells like your store-bough cleanser. However,
your semen may smell differently on different
occasions as well.
Ah peopls should learn to agree to some simple truth na wa ooo..
I wonder if sperm has a good saint like perfumegrin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by basmur(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
I can't put that smelling thing on my face. grin

Just watch as guys with smelling sperm will start quoting with shìt.

Modified. Naija guys and lies. If you say your sperm doesn't smell, please when next you cum; try to smell it. That thing smells but it's natural. tongue

hmmn i salute your deep knowledge on sperm..

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:

kiss That's why you the realest

I keep it real 247 love.

kiss
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Lalas247(f): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
As in, I even stated it's natural but they're ranting. grin Are you ok?.
U dey mind them .... half of them dunno what they are talking about
It smells they hol deal with it .. even sex has a smell .. some good some bad dependingnon how clean they are

But seen one twitter post saying drinking sperm gives u yansh ... was like na wa o
Jus because sperm has some nutrients in it doesn't mean u drink n rub it eww ....
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by rosieluv(f): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

shocked

Anyway, Niger isn't too bad.

Schooled partly in suleja. Nice place.

Avoid those aboki guys o before dem use burantashi finish your kini grin
Lol wetin consign me with their boys?

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
fuckpro:
sugar ogini shocked

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Lalas247(f): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
For those thinking say Benita is lying she said a very plain and clean truth no doubt..
Probably the most common smells that are
associated with semen are swimming pools,
hospitals, cleaning chemicals, laundry rooms and
other similar things and places. This is the
normal smell of your semen. Yes, semen is
supposed to smell like chlorine and bleach. So, if
that is the usual smell of your ejaculate, then it is
perfectly normal and there is nothing wrong with
you.
Semen contains ammonia and other sterile
smelling alkaloids and this is the reason why it
smells like your store-bough cleanser. However,
your semen may smell differently on different
occasions as well.
Ah peopls should learn to agree to some simple truth na wa ooo..
I wonder if sperm has a good saint like perfumegrin

R u ok grin na only ur own dey smell of bleach

1 Like

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by dingbang(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
As in, I even stated it's natural but they're ranting. grin Are you ok?.
don't have any tangible question to ask?
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Martin0(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:
lefu this one na lie oooo,but anyway I understand u coded tinz ....The (okosun people grin)
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Lalas247(f): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Shinarlaura do they do this in Cameroon ? ... come n see this dirty girl grin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:

It smells they hol deal with it .. even sex has a smell .. some good some bad dependingnon how clean they are

But seen one twitter post saying drinking sperm gives u yansh ... was like na wa o
Jus because sperm has some nutrients in it doesn't mean u drink n rub it eww ....
LMAO, cheesy drink what?...Some girls drink it sha. The truth is one of the most difficult thing for people to accept.
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Martin0(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:

R u ok grin na only ur own dey smell of bleach
Atleast my conscience go dey at peace for saying the truth,sperm smell simple grin

I wonder when sperm con dey saint like perfume
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
They're keeping me entertained with their lies. All sperm smells. grin
ehn but my own dey scent grin grin grin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by victorazy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Khallyella:

That ur face don soak sperm tire. grin see as it smooth
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Lalas247(f): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

Atleast my conscience go dey at peace for saying the truth,sperm smell simple grin

I wonder when sperm con dey saint like perfume
Lol tell ur fellow boys ..
if your sperm don't smell u don get AIDS be dat grin yasssss
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by fuckpro: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
Keep kwayet, we're not talking of menses here but sperm.
...see how I've gotten you all worked and feeling guilty ...come to forum and start pretending like u never give head before or like all your days on earth u no go swallow cum ...that's why I like my white women...grow up grin grin
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by ArcFresky(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
I can't put that smelling thing on my face. grin

Just watch as guys with smelling sperm will start quoting with shìt.

Modified. Naija guys and lies. If you say your sperm doesn't smell, please when next you cum; try to smell it. That thing smells but it's natural. tongue

grin cheesy
Babe, is that why you a licking your lips wink?
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
lefu this one na lie oooo,but anyway I understand u coded tinz
....The (okosun people grin)
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
rosieluv:

Lol wetin consign me with their boys?

wink

I trust you sha.

You're too sweet for any other guys but Igbos. No go fall my hand, except if na whitey

kiss
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by OmoOshodi(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Khallyella:

Lesbian spotted undecided
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Lalas247(f): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
LMAO, cheesy drink what?...Some girls drink it sha. The truth is one of the most difficult thing for people to accept.
I dey tell you ! Cause it has protein they think will grow their butts
Na so she dey drink am sad I will check for the video these chics as serious
Re: Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason by Martin0(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Hahahahahaha gives yansh grin
Hahahahaha na wa oooo things are happening con dey go eeee the girl most be crazyzgrin hahahahaha chaiiiieeee

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.