Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (44121 Views)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by maklelemakukula(m): 12:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
They said you should change your rubber belt angry angry grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Caleycash(m): 12:53am On Aug 06, 2017
All Nigerian girls and ladies knows is relationships and love affairs... rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by maklelemakukula(m): 12:54am On Aug 06, 2017
dingbang:
its just a belt... Nothing special. Where I stay, bad boys lurk around looking for who to harass and collect items under gun point. So when she said that, I just smh...I can bet she doesn't have up to 20k in her account.. I am a banker so I see account balances everyday of girls of her type
Bros I checked ur profile nownow, abeg, this ur belt have reach to change make I no lie
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by iamtardey: 1:03am On Aug 06, 2017
date him if you enjoy his banana
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by juman(m): 1:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Dont do it.

The guy would still be having secret bleeping sometimes with your friend.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by mikool007(m): 1:12am On Aug 06, 2017
follow your heart
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by JaffyJoe(m): 1:33am On Aug 06, 2017
celestialdamsel:
?

what chu need your frnd's ex for when m here?
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nnamaka1: 1:36am On Aug 06, 2017
That's betrayal! It's not right.

Just chop each other and clean mouth and move on.

Dating is a NO! NO!
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dinggle: 1:38am On Aug 06, 2017
She as she dey ask like say men don finish for town.....only a girl will ask such a silly question. A guy will date before asking questions..
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by lekonso: 2:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Don't date him shikena.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by goldedprince: 2:42am On Aug 06, 2017
nothing wrong with tasting the dck
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by diva90: 2:42am On Aug 06, 2017
So you want to come and start sleeping with a man that your friend has finished sleeping with? Bad decision if you ask me but at the end of the day, it's up to you
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dingbang(m): 2:43am On Aug 06, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Bros I checked ur profile nownow, abeg, this ur belt have reach to change make I no lie
and ur moniker have also reached to change... Mr know it all
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Jodeci25(m): 2:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Honestly this doesnt sound good...ask yoursekf how you would feel if it was your bestfriend thats dating your ec
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by travelpoint: 2:50am On Aug 06, 2017
celestialdamsel:
?
You need to give yourself a hot slap..........Ashewo
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by wumade: 2:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Please don't...
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by babaluckey: 3:01am On Aug 06, 2017
Wao...short of words
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by odinga1of: 3:01am On Aug 06, 2017
dareerah:
And who are you? stupid fellow.. The type that wouln't find a wife..

My Guy u have been busted trying to do local grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Since FB start frustrating boys, na girl moniker u wan come use for Nairaland.

Guy go bomb Phillipinne women, Nairalanders are smart grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Coldfeets: 3:08am On Aug 06, 2017
No.

Don't do it.

It has never ended well, such a thing.

You'll only end up triggering jealousy in your friend.

Both of you will end up fighting for the guy.

Not necessarily because both of you love him.

But simply because both of you will be trying to do better than the other in grabbing his affection and attention.

The guy who might like it, will still be so confused at the end of the day.

In fact, he might even have to leave both of you in the end.

So, please, don't do it.

It has never ended well, such a thing.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by brainreset: 3:11am On Aug 06, 2017
I am asking myself the question too.
Only I am male.
But I won't.
Not gonna lose my best friend over a girl.
Thank you
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Gorthy(m): 3:39am On Aug 06, 2017
you are already Bleep*ng him. stop pretending already sad
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Gorthy(m): 3:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Gorthy:
you are already Bleep*ng him. stop pretending already sad

Modified. Well, I dated and bleeped my best friend's ex and he was cool with it. I even used his house sometimes for my operations and we never for once quarreled. Guys understand each other better in this situation.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by ModusOperandi(f): 3:47am On Aug 06, 2017
why would you want to date your friend's ex nitori olorun undecided

if it doesn't work out, you'll end up losing on both sides, considering the fact that she's still into him.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:
You know what u want but personally, I can never ever do that.

When next I come to Cameroon, I will find you. I was in Douala (Bonajo) 2 weeks ago. Pretty lady!
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:
You know what u want but personally, I can never ever do that.
Don't do that
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 06, 2017
u ar wicked and devilish jezzzzzzz . you should b no one's friend
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Juliearth(f): 4:32am On Aug 06, 2017
No,do not! Well unless if you dont value the friendship
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Juliearth(f): 4:33am On Aug 06, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
You can date him but you will lose a friend. Prepare for that.

Somehow your friend will feel the guy's gonna expose all her weaknesses to you and you might think she's not worth d value or respect you've been giving her.

There's over 70-80% tendency (depending on your maturity) that its d man you love you'll believe in even if most of the things he's telling you about your friend aren't true.

Besides, most of the info she has given you about him while confiding in you will help you cope with him better and you'll think its bcus you know the game better than ur friend..you will hardly admit that the prior infos ur friend told you abt him is actually helping you on how to cope with him better.
Whereas nobody gave ur friend any prior info

If you were in your friends shoes and you value your self-worth and integrity, you would give gap too.

You are indeed,radically blunt.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 06, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

You're an idiot.. a very inconsequential one.

They girl I quoted talked about "love" already...that's why I viewed it from her perspective.

A woman never gives herself in to a man except she loves him and they do that for as many men that they love.

Everybody knows that a man can claim to love a woman with lying tongues and his emotions aren't involved. His idea of date is not same with the ladies idea. For him lust, infatuation, love are all distinct things.

Even if you are a wild pig, you can still manage the application of common sense in your wildness.

Frog!

Lol..You are hurt! Which woman in her right senses will want to be with a disrespectful man like you? Insult me all you want! All I can see is that your sense of reasoning is dearly departed!

...and hey,I look nothing like a frog! More like a princess!
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 06, 2017
Abegi you know you will anyway why asking questions...f your friend, finders keepers, losers weepers
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by bellotaofeek: 4:48am On Aug 06, 2017
The guy is a player .... don't date him .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.