Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (44115 Views)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by unitedsurv: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
celestialdamsel:
?

i think No.....due to so many reasons you already know.
i'm a guy and I know how it is i'd dont think it wise to have a 100% trust in him cause if anything happen btw u both you already loose your best friend now you loose him to you'd then definitely be a loser and a loner

a word is enough for the wise
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by kizito93: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
You can go ahead and date him if you love him more than you love the relationship between you and you friendYou can go ahead and date him if you love him more than you love the relationship between you and you friendYou can go ahead and date him if you love him more than you love the relationship between you and you friend
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by PureMe01: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
no,time him
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by brightalo17: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Men don finish for market ?

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by unitedsurv: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
me loose my best friend soj because of a girl? God sef know say hin never creat that girl yet grin
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dareerah(f): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol you're a fûvking bearded man.youve been caught.
And who are you? stupid fellow.. The type that wouln't find a wife..
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by usquare250(m): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
He wants u to date him? Wats the aim of the date, is it for a relationship that could lead to marriage anytime soon, if not den don't. You can only do that if you both are all fully matured towards understanding what relationship really means! Do not hurt your friend pls.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by thesuave10(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
And who are you? stupid fellow.. The type that wouln't find a wife..

Be deceiving yourself grin

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

What if he doesn't love her.

You ladies call every affection love. Most of you end up loving up to 5-6 guys in ur lifetime and end up marrying only one and may not even see anyone

Every date doesn't mean love and not every man you come across in love's name will marry you. Sometimes you just wanna have fun..you want someone matured enough to have your fantasies with instead of using cucumber.

by "you" I mean plural for ladies generally...not personally you

I would just advice her to have fun maturely with him simple. Both of them are adults.

It's people like you that over analyze stuffs that I have issues with..We know love, infatuation, affection and lust... The heart is capable of falling in love over and over again..There is a difference between being blunt and being plain ignorant! Abeg, shift...

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Keebee4bowale: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Firstly, u will loose ur frnd. Pls tell d guy to invite ur frnd and tell her he want to Mary u. Just for him to hear her opinion. Best of luck.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dareerah(f): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
thesuave10:

Be deceiving yourself grin
That's really offensive..
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by clovislouis(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
celestialdamsel:
?
take ur stupid question elsewhere
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by thesuave10(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:

Trust me it's not working

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by clovislouis(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
u look like a cartoon. Or should I say u ve done so much photoshop on ur pics
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Fitz22(f): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
It depends on you, date him don't date him na your choice but it seems like you have no integrity.
Your bestfriend's ex, are you sure you re not the cause of their problems..Lol. don't mind me oo.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by cheta02(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Be honest my friend! Asking us this question won't add or remove the fact that you are already so much into the ex-Guy.
By extension u will still go ahead with your plans on the guy with or without our opinions.
In the end the relationship won't last, tops 6 Months or less after the excitement is over.

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by tamquezee(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
When u start dating him stop eating food from your friend's house and also stop telling your friend how good the guy is to her. If you do not heed to this, she will give u rat poison and ur grave will be very shallow. You don dey fear abi?
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dareerah(f): 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
clovislouis:
u look like a cartoon. Or should I say u ve done so much photoshop on ur pics
Complement or?....
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Fitz22(f): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
tamquezee:
When u start dating him stop eating food from your friend's house and also stop telling your friend how good the guy is to her. If you do not heed to this, she will give u rat poison and ur grave will be very shallow. You don dey fear abi?
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2017
cruzita:
NO ,DATE HIS Y-BOYFRIEND
see as you small
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by zubydave(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2017
One question for you; don't you have a boyfriend?
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by shinarlaura(f): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2017
MadCow1:

Not even if you know he was a good Guy and your best friend was a trifling hoe that treated him wrong?

Really?

No way. I can't date a guy my friend talkless of my best friend once dated.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Opakan2: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Shows you don't have taste or class..

I personally won't go for someone else's left over talkless friend.
You women are your own worst enemies.. Just say you've been eyeing your friend's bf before. Now you want to take adalvantage of the situation for your selfish agenda.

He'll chop you and dump you as well.. Fish brain
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Arccangel(f): 12:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Why would you date your friend's ex? And why did you let it progress to the point that you people started liking yourselves? You probably liked him even while he was dating your friend and you were busy settling quarrels. Madam settler. Welldone. I know that despite all these advice people here have given you, you would still do what is in your mind. My advice to you is, dont date him. Have dignity and self respect and look elsewhere. Belie it or not, he's now your friend's thrash. After she has finished everything inside, she now passed it to you. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by valkaka(m): 12:12am On Aug 06, 2017
If your ex-falls in love with someone else, why be jealous? You should be happy for that person for finding happiness, my advice, follow your heart, consider your happiness first,cos it should be paramount.goodluck
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 06, 2017
Effiezynews:

It's people like you that over analyze stuffs that I have issues with..We know love, infatuation, affection and lust... The heart is capable of falling in love over and over again..There is a difference between being blunt and being plain ignorant! Abeg, shift...
You're an idiot.. a very inconsequential one.

They girl I quoted talked about "love" already...that's why I viewed it from her perspective.

A woman never gives herself in to a man except she loves him and they do that for as many men that they love.

Everybody knows that a man can claim to love a woman with lying tongues and his emotions aren't involved. His idea of date is not same with the ladies idea. For him lust, infatuation, love are all distinct things.

Even if you are a wild pig, you can still manage the application of common sense in your wildness.

Frog!
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by zinaunreal(m): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin Women now behaving like men. If She no want the agbara again make she pass am. Simple

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by xtint(m): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Date him my dear
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by alizma: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2017
celestialdamsel:
?
have you not been reading about one person pouring acid, hot water, hot oil, etc on another? this is the way such things usually start. the venom of a girl who loose her boyfriend to her friend against her wish kill faster than that of a wife whose husband married second wife against her wish. be warned
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by kobijacobs(m): 12:30am On Aug 06, 2017
this situations don't sound nice but dey were never married and young girl u can ahead to date the dude
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:35am On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:
You know what u want but personally, I can never ever do that.

You can't tell
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by david06(m): 12:35am On Aug 06, 2017
celestialdamsel:
?

it kind of difficult in this of scenerio, u tried to kip dem 2gether whenever there is a dispute btw dem, but they ended broken up, maybe or maybe not, u have given ur bestie some advise condeming d guy.

she will definitely call u a snitch, so my advice is for u to kip off, bcs u re going to loose a frnd nd d guy may dump u tmorrow wu knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.