Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. (94454 Views)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by oshaosha2014(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Good advice. Many of this girls like to use the fact that you are interested in them to drain you both financially and emotionally. They are opportunist. Only a sharp guy will understand their gimmick. The moment she "just wants to be friends" bro it doesn't mean she will not request from you like you are her boyfriend. No guy deserves to be put in this corner. Take the authority away from your dick and act like a real man, move on with her useless friendship that will only benefit her.
myking95:

Respect for oneself is important for a man. First work know yourself to be amazing that you cannot be scared of being alone with yourself. Then make your offer very clear, of she says no.. .acccept it with dignity.. .move on.. .but never make stupid sacrifices iwanna n the name of being friends with hopes of getting thru to her. If she wanna be friends.. .let her be d one making the offer and maintaining it.. .dont be like the first nigga. In the meantime tell her your mind, confidently and plainly.. And live your life with another lady.
There is no such thing like the "one". Work on your self, your finances, your personality and see attraction from the opposite sex.
Don't be a wuss

5 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by kingsleybrave(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

I'm 30, and she is 17.
I knew why you asked me this question and I have to tell you the truth.
Wanna attack me or condemn me for dating such a young girl? Go ahead. I'm waiting...

bro believe me, thats the reason for d fluctuation, female teenagers barely take those far older than them serious, i wil only give u one reason, cant type
teenagers are ashamed of introducing an older person to their friends. they are sometimes mocked by their peer groups,
my advice: be patient with her til she gets out of that zone,(teenage), but watch her closely . and dont be too authoritative to her. be her confidant, by being everything to her, like her, mentor,lover,elder bro,model, and most of all being reputable. once again watch her closely

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by ominiriches2016(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] risk it and you will not loose her.
gentlegenius:
I think I'm somehow guilty of No. 2.
I invested more than her in the relationship. I tried a lot more than her to make our relationship move forward. But I think she is not keeping me in the friend zone. As a matter of fact, she loves me and had feelings for me. I haven't slept with her because she is still a teenager and a virgin for that matter. But many times, we have engaged ourselves in deep romance.
The problem is that sometimes she avoids me for no reason. I have been acting like a boyfriend but sometimes she doesn't act like my girlfriend. She hasn't invested anything to move the relationship forward even when she knows I've invested a lot. This makes me worry whether she really loves me or she is putting me in the friend zone. I'm really confused about what to do. Since she's still young, naive and inexperienced, Should I stop investing in the relationship and risk losing her or should I continue investing and risk being in her friend zone?
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by oshaosha2014(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2017
Typical. Denial as usual.
pocohantas:

The problem is guys think they know too much about women, when their knowledge fails...they claim woman are confused. It's the man who thinks all women are the same that's confused.

The probability a guy keeps getting friendzoned by every single girl he approaches is low...except something is really wrong with him or he is meeting the same type of girls.

There is nothing like don't be too nice. Some girls like Mr too nice, some don't like them. If a woman likes you, she likes you. You don't need a manual to get such a woman. If she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you....except she is confused. If she is confused, all your textbook skills would only land you in pityzone, this is worse than friendzone.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by lilmax(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:

The problem is guys think they know too much about women, when their knowledge fails...they claim woman are confused. It's the man who thinks all women are the same that's confused.

The probability a guy keeps getting friendzoned by every single girl he approaches is low...except something is really wrong with him or he is meeting the same type of girls.

There is nothing like don't be too nice. Some girls like Mr too nice, some don't like them. If a woman likes you, she likes you. You don't need a manual to get such a woman. If she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you....except she is confused. If she is confused, all your textbook skills would only land you in pityzone, this is worse than friendzone.

correct...this is the first time I agree with this woman

don't spend, don't appear you are good in sex

dress well, act you are responsible, if she likes what she sees you are in, if she doesn't she doesn't

shikena....wonder why guys like stressing themselves
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by odiokay: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2017
brandydaniells:
i love this ...d last one tho ...am guilty ...FTC
no be only u. Intact I'm guilty of all the points.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by pocohantas(f): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2017
lilmax:
correct...this is the first time I agree with this woman
don't spend, don't appear you are good in sex
dress well, act you are responsible, if she likes what she sees you are in, if she doesn't she doesn't
shikena....wonder why guys like stressing themselves

I wonder too...why do guys like stressing themselves?

oshaosha2014:
Typical. Denial as usual.
Continue calling it denial. That's all your brain could pick from that post? We'll be waiting to hear your story on how women you are confused.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2017
kingsleybrave:

bro believe me, thats the reason for d fluctuation, female teenagers barely take those far older than them serious, i wil only give u one reason, cant type
teenagers are ashamed of introducing an older person to their friends. they are sometimes mocked by their peer groups,
my advice: be patient with her til she gets out of that zone,(teenage), but watch her closely . and dont be too authoritative to her. be her confidant, by being everything to her, like her, mentor,lover,elder bro,model, and most of all being reputable. once again watch her closely
Wow... Thanks for this eye opening advice. I salute you for this.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Bamz(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2017
savagefinder:
Issa savage tho

And you are the savagefinder...

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by macof(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

Let me start by asking you this: At what age did you have your first boyfriend and where is he now? Is he still in love with you? Pls be sincere with your answer.
Now let me educate you about child abuse because it's obvious you know nothing about it. Child abuse means cruel treatment of children with violence or sexual activity especially by adults.
Let me also tell you the kind of relationship I'm having with my 17 year old girl before you say what you don't know... I am dating her of course, but I have never engaged in any violence or sexual activity with her so tell me how I am abusing her. I have not corrupted her with love or anything else instead, my presence in her life has prevented other randy guys from corrupting her. I am helping her to grow into a good and virtuous woman. I am preparing her to be a good wife material and will marry her once she comes of age. But how could you think my involvement with her at this age might stop her from pursuing her career, and by the way, is it every woman that want to be a career woman?
If you think the age difference is wrong, do you know how she looks now and how she'll look in the next three years? People have reasons for doing what they do so Pls don't always jump into issues you know nothing about.
as long as you aren't having sexual intercourse with a child and not playing her emotions..

But curses be on your generations if you destroy this child's life....remember that
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Don't stop. Just reduce your rate of investment. Take 1 step forward, and 2 steps backward. She is still a novice, so don't judge her yet. She might not have the means, let's say financially, to really invest and move the convo. However, as far as she is giving you her time, and attention, you don't need to consider quitting.

keep it going strong.
Cheers.

Guy I swear down .u sound more like an expert..I read the main article. I tried to calm down then this one...u dey try
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2017
kimewills:

Grown up men taking their time to polish something they know deep down isn't right...you mean to say a 30year old man would ask ur 16 or 17year old sister out and you will calmly say...he has a reason for that and give them ur blessing.
It depends on who he is and what he wants from my sister. If he is real and harmless I'll accept him to date my sis... When true love is involved, age is just a number.
I think it is safer for a teenage girl to date a 30 year old adult than for her to date a fellow teenager.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by tamquezee(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2017
I think every guy should read this post. Lesson learnt. Tnx OP

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Abbotp: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Truth is, some are for friend zone, some are for intimate matters.......BALANCE....

SEE THIS:http://successsecrets01..com.ng/2017/08/weekly-energizerconsequences-of-dodging.html
[img]https://1.bp..com/-1gxMNnXcpC0/WYgG7MmARXI/AAAAAAAABQA/GdxTsi9gU5we80oSqukVonWIwznPHr1WQCLcBGAs/s400/Weekly%2Bbooster6-01.png[/img]

The quote for today's weekly energizer comes from Bob Proctor in his personal development program called The winner's choice: 12 power principles for winning the mind game.

As part of the introduction for the second power principle called responsibility, Bob Proctor reminded us that:
WE MIGHT EASILY DODGE OUR RESPONSIBILITY, BUT WE WILL NEVER DODGE THE CONSEQUENCES OF DODGING OUR RESPONSIBILITY.
This quote of Bob Proctor is very apt for our consideration as we begin this new week. While it might seem exhilarating after an ephemeral analysis that we are able to dodge our responsibility, the truth is that taking responsibility is where our freedom actually lies. When we take responsibility, we put ourselves in a situation where we call the shots in our own lives despite the external circumstances.

If we let ourselves off the hook and play the blame game by passing the buck, the truth is that our lives will remain whatever the person we have passed the buck to makes of it. Who can design a better life for us than ourselves? I will suggest we take responsibility for everything in our lives today so that we can enjoy the rewards sooner or later.

This analysis is correct both for individuals, families, religious organizations, corporations or communities. As the weekly energizers are not meant to be long, I will use the trending issue of the OZUBULU MASSACRE OR OZUBULU MASS KILLING to illustrate how this concept of responsibility affects organizations and communities.

Before I do the analysis, let me clearly state that I condemn the Ozubulu massacre in strongest terms. Such act is barbaric and even demonic. The mere thought of such depravity exudes utter disrespect for the sanctity of human life that will make the devil cringe. My heart goes out to all those who lost loved ones and I pray that the soul of all the faithfuls departed rest in peace! Speedy recovery I wish all those who are hospitalized.

And now for some reality 101.
I was listening to the news this morning when they were doing the news paper headline reviews. Some persons called in condemning the police and the state government for being too quick to allege that the heinous crime was perpetrated by Drug barons who are natives of Ozubulu. According to the majority of these callers, the rushed allegation smacks of a cover up. They preferred to be told that this dastard act was committed by either boko haram or the Fulani herdsmen. So much for religion and ethnicity.

[b]The truth is that the church and the community suffered in the Ozubulu massacre because they dodged their responsibility of correcting and standing against what is wrong #ItTakesAVillage. The church had the greatest responsibility and yet it floundered. Maybe that is why it was used as the stage for the Ozubulu massacre. The society now celebrates evil provided it comes with money. Recently, a flamboyant affluent young man whose source of wealth remains officially unknown was being analyzed. You need to see the amount of people saying things like "I DONT CARE IF HE DRINKS BABY BLOOD", "THOSE QUESTIONING HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH SHOULD SHUT UP ABEG", "MONEY IS KING AND LORD". ETC. I will not bore you much with more examples because most of us are already familiar with the drill. You can see just two of such threads here: EXAMPLE THREAD ONE and EXAMPLE THREAD TWO

It is this same attitude that has permeated the society and eaten deep into our moral fabric even the church. The church has refused responsibility to act as a correcting agent. It honors the highest tither and the highest donor. They get the front row seat and make the laws. Even the clergy becomes subservient if he is not so affluent but if he measures up, they become best friends. What do you expect from the congregation that looks up to the church? The church shy away from the responsibility of reproving those going astray but rather eulogize them so as to continue benefiting from their generosity. Little wonder that it cannot dodge the consequences of heaping great reproach on itself and on God's name. The church can now be a 'justifiable' theatre of political, occultic and drug wars because its benefactors are politicians, drug lords, and highly placed occultists. Little wonder that the church suffers dire consequences. Asides the painful loss of lives, you can see for yourself the magnitude of mockery the church received in the comments here: CHURCH MOCKERY OVER THE OZUBULU MASSACRE

While I am aware that warring factions sometimes kill parents who did not support their kids in their evil ways, it is also true that very few parents stand up against children whose evil ways have yielded pecuniary gains. Even while it may not be so glaring, these parents, because they have dodged their responsibility cannot dodge the consequences. For them, Lucky Dube's lyrics in reap what you sow are immortal. I have reproduced it below from AZ Lyrics:

"Reap What You Sow"

We hear you crying
So bitterly
Trying to get people to help you ye ye
But nobody will
Your son was brutalizing people everytime.
But you said nothing
Now it's the time to pay the price
It's time to pay ye ye ye ye

[Chorus:]
You gonna reap just what you sow [x4]

Coming back home
With stolen things
Instead of telling him
How wrong he was
You told him how clever he was
People coming out of burning houses
It's your son Driving stolen cars every time
It's your son,
But you said nothing
But now he's turning against you

[Chorus:]
You gonna reap just what you sow [x3]

Everybody knows
No jail can keep him
'Cause you rubbing shoulders with the law
But now it's time to pay the price wo... woh

[Chorus: till fade]
You gonna reap just what you sow

As we conclude the weekly energizer for this week, take this lesson with you:
WE MIGHT EASILY DODGE OUR RESPONSIBILITY, BUT WE WILL NEVER DODGE THE CONSEQUENCES OF DODGING OUR RESPONSIBILITY.
Also remember that until parents, churches, etc reclaim their responsibility of speaking out against evil without fear or favour, they can never dodge the consequences of their laxity! Rip to those massacred in ozubulu and may God grant those they left behind the fortitude to bear the loss. Have a blessed week.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Chrisfamous5(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2017
sekxy:
why are you disturbing the mods with this your novel
Lol @novel.... Sekxy what do u have to say about the 'novel'
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Genea(f): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2017
This is bullshit and not true
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
acc001:

Bro dts a child abuse,fear God na,17?
Why not define CHILD ABUSE on your own since you don't subscribe to my definition and explanations above.
When did it becomes an abuse to love and take care of a teenage girl? When did it becomes an abuse to guide and control a teenage girl? Didn't your father or senior brother perform these roles in your life when you were a teenager? Was that an abuse? Pls be more reasonable when you respond to sensitive issues.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2017
crunchyg:

Always give her space to miss you but let the space not be too long, keep doing that intermittently, girls love guys they can miss and not the ones on their matter always. At least they need to know that you have other things going on in your life and not just them alone, that's what brings and keeps the attraction
Thanks... I'm already doing that.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by wissenschaften(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Cholls:
my brother we need advise on how to make money
laughing my ass off
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by onward4life(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2017
What's the meaning of friend zone?

Pls anyone help me out on this one pls!
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

Let me start by asking you this: At what age did you have your first boyfriend and where is he now? Is he still in love with you? Pls be sincere with your answer.
Now let me educate you about child abuse because it's obvious you know nothing about it. Child abuse means cruel treatment of children with violence or sexual activity especially by adults.
Let me also tell you the kind of relationship I'm having with my 17 year old girl before you say what you don't know... I am dating her of course, but I have never engaged in any violence or sexual activity with her so tell me how I am abusing her. I have not corrupted her with love or anything else instead, my presence in her life has prevented other randy guys from corrupting her. I am helping her to grow into a good and virtuous woman. I am preparing her to be a good wife material and will marry her once she comes of age. But how could you think my involvement with her at this age might stop her from pursuing her career, and by the way, is it every woman that want to be a career woman?
If you think the age difference is wrong, do you know how she looks now and how she'll look in the next three years? People have reasons for doing what they do so Pls don't always jump into issues you know nothing about.

in the next 3 years she would be 20 and mature for sex and marriage and you would be 33. so no fear criticism. hold on.But be careful girls are different from that they display. she might be married secretly funding the marriage with ur money.it happens I swear down I have seen shits for the girls
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2017
bukas15:
oga go nd look for ur mate nd friend,stop spoiling small girls
Your comment is borne out of stark ignorance. Sometimes, it is better to be silent on sensitive issues than to make unreasonable comments.
Haven't you seen couples with more than 13 years age difference being happily married? I explained in my previous comments that I am not just dating this girl but I am grooming her to be a good wife material so that I can marry her in future. Don't you get it? How dare you tell me to leave her and date my mate? As a man, will you marry a lady that is your age mate? Don't you know women gets old faster than men? What if I leave her and she ends up marrying someone older than me?
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Dozi05(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2017
whtever you do chop first
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Jelal0007(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Is it a must to be intimate with all your female friends?

I have girls that I hold close to heart, I don't even think of going past my boundaries

I don't know the slagg who brought this friendzone talk

Listen up slag, who said anything being intimate with 'ALL' female friends here? Pls gather much girls close girls 2ur heart.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by maxdosh(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Is it a must to be intimate with all your female friends?

I have girls that I hold close to heart, I don't even think of going past my boundaries

I don't know the slagg who brought this friendzone talk

How many female friends are we talking about here
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by pocohantas(f): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

Your comment is borne out of stark ignorance. Sometimes, it is better to be silent on sensitive issues than to make unreasonable comments.
Haven't you seen couples with more than 13 years age difference being happily married? I explained in my previous comments that I am not just dating this girl but I am grooming her to be a good wife material so that I can marry her in future. Don't you get it? How dare you tell me to leave her and date my mate? As a man, will you marry a lady that is your age mate? Don't you know women gets old faster than men? What if I leave her and she ends up marrying someone older than me?

Oga, this is 2017...not 1920.
She is 17, you're 30.
Is she already in the university?
Have it in mind that she would pass through uni and serve before the average parent would want her to settle down, especially if they are comfortable. Some may say she must get a job first.

Within those years, you'll also get older and her taste will change too. Same way you seek a younger lady for your selfish reasons, she might also consider you too old, you will be in your mid or late thirties.

While you're grooming her, better find a way to know her and her family plans. It's not by your planning, at that age...her parents have a final say.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2017
babagy82:

Guy your story is almost exactly like mine, the only diffenece is im 29 shes 17. She treats me the same even though we are getting married early next year. For many occasions i thought about quitting but with time i came to realize girls of their age are always like that due to their level of immaturity. Not that they dont love the guy, but they dont give a damn about the relationship. But one good thing about them is that, when they come of age and realized how good you were to them, how you sticked with them when you should have quit, they will love you for the rest of their lives, they will be very loyal. So dont quit pls, keep the hope alive. It will be worth it
Thanks for your encouragement. You've just boosted my morale by sharing your own story.
But this one you are talking about marriage early next year, isn't it too early? Has she finished secondary school? Why the rush? Why not hang on a little since both of you still have age on your side?
As for me, my girl will finish school next year and I already have plans to establish and set her up before marrying her possibly at 19 or 20.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Jelal0007(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2017
omonifamily:

ooooppss! this is ChiLd aBuSE man !

you wan spoil d little bae mind with love?

Remember she got a career to pursue
Wetin be child abuse here? Shey 17yr girls neva start 2 straff ni?
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2017
oshaosha2014:
Good advice. Many of this girls like to use the fact that you are interested in them to drain you both financially and emotionally. They are opportunist. Only a sharp guy will understand their gimmick. The moment she "just wants to be friends" bro it doesn't mean she will not request from you like you are her boyfriend. No guy deserves to be put in this corner. Take the authority away from your dick and act like a real man, move on with her useless friendship that will only benefit her.

While u are correct to an extent, I'm not to say one cannot be friends with a girl. I mean if she accepts every guy, that makes her a loose person? Isn't it so, she has d right to say no. She might also not be bold enough to say no or it might t just be complicated.
I'm of the opinion that should a girl turn down a guy's proposal, the guy should be man enough to know what he really wants, and not "settle". If you must be friends with her, if you want to, make sure it's mutual and not u being Mumu in d hopes of getting a chance.
Me I'm not exactly good at this friendship thingy.. .i just believe in having real honest loyal nigga (and ladies too). I must not date every girl I meet.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2017
oshaosha2014:

While u are correct to an extent, I'm not to say one cannot be friends with a girl. I mean if she accepts every guy, that makes her a loose person? Isn't it so, she has d right to say no. She might also not be bold enough to say no or it might t just be complicated.
I'm of the opinion that should a girl turn down a guy's proposal, the guy should be man enough to know what he really wants, and not "settle". If you must be friends with her, if you want to, make sure it's mutual and not u being Mumu in d hopes of getting a chance.
Me I'm not exactly good at this friendship thingy.. .i just believe in having real honest loyal niggas (and ladies too). I must not date every girl I meet.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Kay17: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

A wolf says he is helping herd the lambs into the barn.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Mrrespect(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2017
U've jst explaind my pains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.