Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (35367 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by studM(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
marisdgreat:

ok i can send u my facbk id to check my pix

Nice..will b expecting it..
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
The very same guys complaining are the same guys who wanna date the Kim K's . All they care about are looks . how much ass she got/boobs . If you don't wanna get burnt don't play with fire simple . Many average looking females are yet to get married. Until you look beyond physical appearance you will continue complaining about females being gold diggers. Most guys are after the Kim Ks . its a competition and the highest bidder always win .
Hahahahaha. What a drama!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Even ladies go through that . Finding out the person you thought could never do wrong in your eyes have impregnated someone. others even look pass that and forgive the guy
I can forgive which is what i have done. But accepting the responsibility of the child of another man as pleaded by her is what i can't do.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by EmpressT(f): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sure.. The only problem I have with myself is the desire to trust men cos I have experience alot of heart breaks.
castro316:
and becos you haven't started. A journey doesn't mean you won't go thru it honey
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by goodnewscliff(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nma27:
Cos u still a teenager. Alright then. All d best
a dude in his late 20s a teenager!!! common,, u can do better dan dis!!! dem dy 4bid marriage @ 40 .....women re always women
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by castro316: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
EmpressT:
Sure.. The only problem I have with myself is the desire to trust men cos I have experience alot of heart breaks.

Ok r u in lagos? I am a quiet guy but I have a lot of knowledge to give out. Sure you can gain from me. Sure we can be friends and let me find out what or why you are getting heart breaks from men. Sometimes it's immaturity and friends that make girls make the wrong choices. What do you do? I like girls who can talk about anything. Don't be intimidated o!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
studM:

Nice..will b expecting it..
i will pm u d id
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by EmpressT(f): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yeah!
I'm a graduate of accounting, unemployed..
Are a an introvert?

castro316:

Ok r u in lagos? I am a quiet guy but I have a lot of knowledge to give out. Sure you can gain from me. Sure we can be friends and let me find out what or why you are getting heart breaks from men. Sometimes it's immaturity and friends that make girls make the wrong choices. What do you do? I like girls who can talk about anything. Don't be intimidated o!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by moorevic(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Your colleagues destroyed their caring and supportive nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
castro316:

It's not true. Most times it's. Just for sexx only but when we want a WIFE we become more cautious.

Then you guys shouldn't complain when karma takes it course
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Competition for a lady?only dumb guys will do that.
well they do . always wanting to show of to their mates
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. What a drama!
you know I'm right
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
OrangeDream:
I can forgive which is what i have done. But accepting the responsibility of the child of another man as pleaded by her is what i can't do.

well its not easy for guys
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by castro316: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
EmpressT:
Yeah!
I'm a graduate of accounting, unemployed..
Are a an introvert?

Good. I like accounting and my business must follow the books too. I love creating financial statements and wish bcome a top entrepreneur. Wake up and smell the coffee there are no jobs create one today.
Where do you stay in lagos. Send me your number so that I can call youor flash me on 08092431893
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by castro316: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Then you guys shouldn't complain when karma takes it course
No you only get what you ask for. nice guys suffer for the evil Badt guys create
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

you know I'm right
You are partially right and partially wrong.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by michaelolushola: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
chibaby1990:
Guys are just too weird nowadays they are not always there for ladies.
There are loads of caring supportive and loving boyfriends today, they just don't have time to mess about and are instead looking for loyal responsible women to marry.

You can join LostRib.com today and let a perfect boyfriend as you recommended find you for marriage. Click here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v to go to LostRib.com.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
castro316:

No you only get what you ask for. nice guys suffer for the evil Badt guys create

yeah it shouldn't be all put on ladies
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by EmpressT(f): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ok.. I reside in Mile 12, Lagos

castro316:

Good. I like accounting and my business must follow the books too. I love creating financial statements and wish bcome a top entrepreneur. Wake up and smell the coffee there are no jobs create one today.
Where do you stay in lagos. Send me your number so that I can call youor flash me on 08092431893
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by zeusdgrt(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

well they do . always wanting to show of to their mates
Quite lame cz a lady will love the real you and not when u impress her with fake.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by zeusdgrt(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
EmpressT:
Hmm... And I don't care either.

I never wanted you to care,stop lying to get attention
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by zeusdgrt(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

well they do . always wanting to show of toQuite lame cz a lady will love the real you and not when u impress her with fake. their mates
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
chibaby1990:
Guys are just too weird nowadays they are not always there for ladies.

Have you tried all the guys?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by studM(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
marisdgreat:

i will pm u d id

Hello ms..am yet to receive ur facebook id pls
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by apkpromise: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
WHEN I WAS FLAT BROKE I APPROACHED YOU , YOU STARTED FORMING FOR ME AND EVEN CALLED ME A LOOSER AND EVEN INSULTED ME TO GO AND LOOK FOR MY TYPE.I SWALLOWED THE INSULTS.I WORKED HARD AND UPGRADED MYSELF.NOW YOU SEE ME AS YOUR TYPE OF GUY.TELL ME MY DEAR OP HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FEEL ABOUT YOU NOW? angry grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by EmpressT(f): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hahahahahaha... Really? I don't blame you rara. U don't know me. It seems u have a problem. When u are done talking, pls lemme know...
zeusdgrt:

I never wanted you to care,stop lying to get attention
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Lewaluv(f): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
So many naija boyz have hurt me so i understand.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by zeusdgrt(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
EmpressT:
Hahahahahaha... Really? I don't blame you rara. U don't know me. It seems u have a problem. When u are done talking, pls lemme know...
Whatever lady
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by zeusdgrt(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lewaluv:
You sure you haven't hurt anyone or behaved badly?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lewaluv:

U don do many many practicals ooogrin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
goodnewscliff:
a dude in his late 20s a teenager!!! common,, u can do better dan dis!!! dem dy 4bid marriage @ 40 .....women re always women
Oh my bad. Apologises.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by davbaba: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Guys are now wise,Ladies should also wise up

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Another Girl Is Pregnant For Me / 11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.