Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (35353 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2017
chibaby1990:
Guys are just too weird nowadays they are not always there for ladies.
LOL, who are the guys? Are you talking about the ones you want to milk? Go out there and work and stop depending on guys.

Some girls do not appreciate honest guys. When you give them something they regard you as being weak and desperate, if you do not give, they call you a stingy person. Some women are so confused that they don't really know what they want in a man. That's why they are unsatisfied species.

Shame on you girl!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by bezimo(m): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2017
DanXplore:
whenever a lady says guys are not always there or not caring, here are the possible scenarios

1. The guy is not responding to her manipulative antics
2. The guy she is love struck for is not a prototype of the fallacy the society has conditioned her mind to expect of guys
3. The guy is an authentic alpha male
4. Most times, the only asset the lady brings to the table of progress is enhanced beauty. No financial or intellectual value. The dude's spider senses picks this up and he as a consequence responds by chopping, cleaning mouth and then runs away as though he was powered by nitro boosters.
5. The guy noticed that the girl is not really passionate about him but after his material possessions and perceived prospects. Trust me ladies, there are guys who see through these things.

In reality, every guy just needs four qualities from a lady

1. God fearing: This is beyond being born again. You must respect the provisions of scripture as the final authority as it relates to courtship and marriage.
2. Submissive: ladies, if you want to experience a blissfull relationship, this is the key. If you want unlimited access to your partner's mumu botton, this is the key that arrogant women may never find. It is true that some men are tyrants. Granted. But one can only judge disobedience when your own obedience is complete.
3. Sacrificial and hospitable: guys, don't date a stingy lady. Dont continue with a lady that has never expressed financial commitment. A lady who cannot give sacrificially is a disaster. A wise man said, giving is proof that you have conquered greed. I was invited for a wedding and was amazed at how matured slay queens were rushing to select fanta, some 7up. Some where rushing to feel the bottlee for the coldest. The scene was comparable to broilers scrabbling for feed. I was embarrased for them at their public display of immaturity.
4. physically attractive: This transcends beyond looks. your holistic outlook should give your man confidence, do not go around falling your hubby's hand looking inappropriate and in worse cases engaging in conversations void of common sense. Intelligent conversations add to your physical attractiveness somehow.

In order to balance things, ladies do not date someone that

1. is not God fearing
2. Does not submit to an earthly figure: In the event of crisis, there has to be a reputable figure that can stand or mediate between the two of you. One whose counsel has a positive track record.
3. is not passionate about you
4. is not responsible: This means that he must be aware of the cost implication in a relationship which includes the financial costs, time etc.

credit to Apostle Joshua Selman (ENI).

C'est fini...nothing to add
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by bezimo(m): 6:25am On Aug 14, 2017
You want him to have 30 billion in the account..to be handsome, a giver, loyal, caring but you can't cook, you are arrogant, you've got empty brain and you are a broke ass girl. Humble yourself, it won't happen because. you cant ask for the complete package if you are an envelope.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2017
DanXplore:
whenever a lady says guys are not always there or not caring, here are the possible scenarios

2. The guy she is love struck for is not a prototype of the fallacy the society has conditioned her mind to expect of guys
4. Most times, the only asset the lady brings to the table of progress is enhanced beauty. No financial or intellectual value. The dude's spider senses picks this up and he as a consequence responds by chopping, cleaning mouth and then runs away as though he was powered by nitro boosters.
5. The guy noticed that the girl is not really passionate about him but after his material possessions and perceived prospects. Trust me ladies, there are guys who see through these things.

1. God fearing: This is beyond being born again. You must respect the provisions of scripture as the final authority as it relates to courtship and marriage.
2. Submissive: ladies, if you want to experience a blissfull relationship, this is the key. If you want unlimited access to your partner's mumu botton, this is the key that arrogant women may never find. It is true that some men are tyrants. Granted. But one can only judge disobedience when your own obedience is complete.
3. Sacrificial and hospitable: guys, don't date a stingy lady. Dont continue with a lady that has never expressed financial commitment. A lady who cannot give sacrificially is a disaster. A wise man said, giving is proof that you have conquered greed. I was invited for a wedding and was amazed at how matured slay queens were rushing to select fanta, some 7up. Some where rushing to feel the bottlee for the coldest. The scene was comparable to broilers scrabbling for feed. I was embarrased for them at their public display of immaturity.
4. physically attractive: This transcends beyond looks. your holistic outlook should give your man confidence, do not go around falling your hubby's hand looking inappropriate and in worse cases engaging in conversations void of common sense. Intelligent conversations add to your physical attractiveness somehow.

1. is not God fearing
2. Does not submit to an earthly figure: In the event of crisis, there has to be a reputable figure that can stand or mediate between the two of you. One whose counsel has a positive track record.
4. is not responsible: This means that he must be aware of the cost implication in a relationship which includes the financial costs, time etc.

That was epic. These slay queens have nothing to offer at all. Only few girls are good and responsible.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by koife(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2017
Rorachy:
Lolzzzz.
Its not that hard just that those caring ones have been taken.
Not all dear. I'm one of em
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by LadyCherish(f): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2017
DanXplore:

1. is not God fearing

wow... Apostle Joshua Salman always on point! Thanks for sharing this piece
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by bejeria101(m): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2017
Ask buhari when you see him
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by celenas(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2017
marisdgreat:

is it the ones u will reply n they wil start sending u their nude pix n videos initiating sex chats all the time, cant keep a good conversation. take time to reply your msgs on whatsap, while they r online. i just need someone that will understand me, money is important but it shouldnt be a top most priority in a relationship. well i hav met diff types of guys from nairaland wit their weird attitudes n most of them r dating but lookin for a side chick

You can hook me up.. I'm aving the same problem with girls.. I believe both of us can come out with sth good.. Pm me privately

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by unbeatablerosak(f): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2017
There is God o.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 14, 2017
And am here...

I noticed few years back that most Girls I meet were scared of me.. Maybe am too good/nice for them. Or maybe they feel they can't handle me. grin

...Am Smart, intelligent, handsome, not so rich tho.. But am okay.. and I dont understand why am still single.

I have been trying to deal with it.. I need help. This is not an advert but am in Port Harcourt. wink
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 14, 2017
goodnewscliff:
bachelor ## for a very long time... lol
Cos u still a teenager. Alright then. All d best
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by DjQris(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2017
Benita27:
Op, don't mind those telling you guys are wiser. These are the ones who actually have nothing to offer in relationships. It's actually rare to see a guy with the qualities you mentioned but they exist.
abeg wch quality she mention there? Abi u blind ni?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by DjQris(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2017
marisdgreat:

is it the ones u will reply n they wil start sending u their nude pix n videos initiating sex chats all the time, cant keep a good conversation. take time to reply your msgs on whatsap, while they r online. i just need someone that will understand me, money is important but it shouldnt be a top most priority in a relationship. well i hav met diff types of guys from nairaland wit their weird attitudes n most of them r dating but lookin for a side chick
most of them are dating and ur still single abi? Not even a side-guy, hmmm......... Madame i look u with corner eye, u always make it abt the guys while una be saint okwa ya? U see we the men hv major cross to carry and that includes making money and spending it on you pipo, so plz hapu anyi to face our work na, if u need care goto ur parents or hug ur pillow on ur bed if ur an orphan.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Angy55(f): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2017
thestevens:
and why is it so hard to find a supportive girlfriend these days? women are very difficult to manage and understand, you better work on yourself and be a better person. we give too much of our time to relationships nowadays.

Speak for your self.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by yinks0067: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2017
chibaby1990:
i have been always there for my girlfriend but she is just acting up
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Angy55(f): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2017
tshege:

....and here I am thinking girls are dumb and selfish.
Girls are self serving, uncaring and out of touch with reality.

My girlfriend won't call me a throughout a week unless she needs something. When I even try to send whatever she needs, she never bothers to inquire how I came about such miracle. She doesn't get it to her head that I am young, just out of school, and that I need to hustle for a better future for myself, my family members who saw me through school.
No she doesn't understand these things. Same as MOST girls in Nigeria.
On the issue of sex: not all guys are fuckboys, some of us don't mind keeping one partner and staying loyal.
But why must you make sex an issue of money or material things.
Nigerian girls are only concerned about slaying, taking selfies and generally having things easy esp from the malefolk.
I can go on and on listing all the faults with our millennial girls, but that's not to say guys are saints.

Not every Nigerian girl.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Olabamijie(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Have you met me yet?

chibaby1990:
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by mark0020(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Benita27:
Op, don't mind those telling you guys are wiser. These are the ones who actually have nothing to offer in relationships. It's actually rare to see a guy with the qualities you mentioned but they exist.
It is never rare just that the ladies can not diffrentiate between a fake guy and real, but am single and searching no harm in trying
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2017
Chuvin22:
And am here...

I noticed few years back that most Girls I meet are scared of me.. Maybe am too good/nice for them. Or maybe they feel they can't handle me. grin

...Am Smart, intelligent, handsome, not very rich.. But am okay.. But I dint understand why am still single.

I have been trying to deal with it.. I need help.

Advert 401... Single nL ladies should pm this one.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by mykel25(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2017
Because u simply cant get what u dont deserve

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2017
Op its best you remove ur mind from such, we have caring guys o. Forget all these ones forming superman here, some of them are huge softies in real life. Just b with someone who make u happy.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by mykel25(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2017
chibaby1990:

Because you cant get what you dont deserve
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by opecuddy(m): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2017
hmm
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by psalmistkakah(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2017
chibaby1990:

The truth is, t is dffcult for a guy to be caring if he is not financial stable, am talking of mature guy not tkose unda 25 depending on their parents No guy want his babe or family to suffer. Most of out thought is money.. The moment break comes u will see ova affection frm guys.. Keep praying for ur man...
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Smilgler(m): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2017
Effizy12:
Guys are now wise, #OurMumuDonDo

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2017
DjQris:
most of them are dating and ur still single abi? Not even a side-guy, hmmm......... Madame i look u with corner eye, u always make it abt the guys while una be saint okwa ya? U see we the men hv major cross to carry and that includes making money and spending it on you pipo, so plz hapu anyi to face our work na, if u need care goto ur parents or hug ur pillow on ur bed if ur an orphan.
look at the trash u just spew did i look like someone that is independent on a guy. even my elder bro i find it difficult to ask him for money, then is it a guy that i will start disturbin him for my expenses. for your info i dont date cos of money even d phone am using i bought it wit my hard earned money of recent than to talk about d one i gav my frd to repair n he said he wants to use it so i told him to exchang it wit his current phone cos i didnt use his money to purchas the phon but my own money. read before u type nonsense again, is it cos u managed to get an android phone that china made it easy for u.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by jobbers: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2017
get a job first.then upgrade your life. a good one will come.stop looking for a guy that you will. finese
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by kaywhy09(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2017
I care.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by ransomed: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2017
Guys are no longer interested in girlfriends. They are looking for girls with qualities of excellent future partners. They are out for wives materials not buy me sweet, perfume and data mgbekes. Majority of girls of nowadays are liabilities. Spend all your earnings on them, then you are caring but, be prudent in your spending they label you a stingy, miserly, wicked, non supportive guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by zeusdgrt(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2017
marisdgreat:

how
You seem to know what you want.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by zeusdgrt(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2017
Angy55:

Not every Nigerian girl.
I like to meet u
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by degamemaster(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2017
who said calling men are scarce to find? Just that the some ladies are too greedy that greed outruns their senses of responsibilities sometimes. A girl u was dating few years back insulted me in different ways cos she felt that my single and caring nature was my fault so she tried exploiting me to the last. Later, the relationship hits the bricks and God so kind i travelled abroad, she married another guy but as it stands now, she's regreting hurting me and confessed that i was the best thing that ever happened to her. She want to come back in a way like secret but he, am not fucking a married woman. LADIES REMOVE GREED AND IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIPS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship / Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.